Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the DM ...... this is the equivalent of Harold & Smeg's 'sex tape'
Two months into their relationship. Anniversary of Diana's death - that date is 31st August. So they started dating in June not July as they said. Although Cory's social media suggested they were together in May, when they were rumoured to be together. Either way, there was an overlap, or she dropped him like a hot potato to go out with some royal guy she had never heard of. Riiiiiiiiighttt!!!

Reactions: 35
Another dig at Kate? Saying how he had rarely seen anyone get on with Charles in such a way?
Rubbish - you can tell how well she gets on with her in laws. They have been together 20 years and married for 11, he knew Meg 5 minutes.

Reactions: 36
Next chapters are:
41 and 42 about beard
43 and 44 about veil and tiara
45 about Thomas Markle
46 about Kate and bridesmaids dresses
47 night before weding

Reactions: 28
Wonder what the Markle family thinks of all these descriptions of Megsy aglow and perfect!

Reactions: 25
Pure and utter bullshit.
The only thing I wonder is - which of them invented it?
She invented it and he believed it? He invented it and now believes it happened? They invented it together?

She craves publicity. And no way was she well known enough to be recognised.
Sad pair of idiots.

Reactions: 32
Thank you so much @Anna2020.

I wonder if the entire book is a series of statements. That writing style is like bullets being fired. I may have to go to Audible. Reading/listening to that “bellend’s” - thanks Mike and the entire UK for my new favourite word - is one of the very last things I imagine i would ever do.

“Bellend by name; bellend by nature”

Reactions: 19
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.
All the early mistakes Meg made was due to Harry. I wonder if he over inflated his own importance in the firm to impress her?

Reactions: 23
Next chapters are:
41 and 42 about beard
43 and 44 about veil and tiara
45 about Thomas Markle
46 about Kate and bridesmaids dresses
47 night before weding
2 chapters about his patchy pubey beard. Jesus wept

Reactions: 30
How weird is it that the smell of eight hour cream reminded him of his mam and he still put it on his willy?! Strange, strange man.
I thought that was a joke!

I wish I had the confidence of Prince Harry. I'd be unstoppable.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.