Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendell Pierce! Such a class act. He has a Twitter but I have absolutely no idea how to use the search function to see if he's ever commented on Smegs.
I think he made comments in support of her ages ago but since she ghosted him he's been silent.

Would love to know what he thinks to her now.

Reactions: 17
True. John F.Kennedy Jnr never ever whined or complained. The inherent character difference between him and man baby Aitch couldn’t be more apparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I TOOK A RING from Meg’s jewelry box and gave it to a designer, so he’d know her size. Since he was also the keeper of Mummy’s bracelets, earrings and necklaces, I asked him to harvest the diamonds from one particularly beautiful bracelet of Mummy’s and use those to create a ring.
I’d cleared all this in advance with Willy. I’d asked my brother if I could have the bracelet, and told him what it was for. I don’t recall him hesitating, for one second, in giving it to me. He seemed to like Meg, despite his oft-cited concerns. Kate seemed to like her too.
We’d had them over for dinner during one of Meg’s visits, and Meg cooked, and everything was good. Willy had a cold: he was sneezing and coughing, and Meg ran upstairs to get him some of her homeopathic cure-alls. Oregano oil, turmeric. He seemed charmed, moved, though Kate announced to the table that he’d never take such unconventional remedies. We talked about Wimbledon that night, and Suits, and Willy and Kate weren’t brave enough to admit to being superfans. Which was sweet.
The only possibly discordant note I could think of was the marked difference in how the two women dressed, which both of them seemed to notice.
Meg: ripped jeans, barefoot.
Kate: done up to the nines.

No big deal, I thought. Along with the diamonds from the bracelet I’d asked the designer to add a third—a blood-free diamond from Botswana. He asked if there was a rush. Well…now that you mention it…

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What the duck have I just read?! Was he really talking about his mother lips and his penis in the same sentence ? I honestly can’t I have no words 😶 🤮
Hang on…I thought that was just a very funny meme with made up text… I have had to skip loads to catch up. Is this text from the book…😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
On Twitter - Crown Princess Marie -Chantal of Greece throwing shade by featuring that viral bookshop display on her Instagram page

80D46FF7-BE38-4F1C-91CE-D820047D9E46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
God! The leg!

Did she borrow it from Ghandi?
Meg thinks she’s the most beautiful thing ever born. Unfortunately for us Aitch agrees.
Not seeing it myself. Without the layers and layers of foundation and her gummy eyelashes she’s just plain old Meg two bed flat above a garage.
5B60A698-1706-4497-913C-E5C47A9CD9C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hang on…I thought that was just a very funny meme with made up text… I have had to skip loads to catch up. Is this text from the book…😵💫
100% real.
It was still so hard to think of Mummy in the realm of Death. Mummy, who’d danced with Travolta, who’d quarreled with Elton, who’d dazzled the Reagans—could she really be in the Great Beyond with the spirits of Newton and Chaucer? Between these thoughts of Mummy and death and my frostnipped penis, I was in danger of becoming as anxious as the groom.

My penis was oscillating between extremely sensitive and borderline traumatized. The last place I wanted to be was Frostnipistan. I’d been trying some home remedies, including one recommended by a friend. She’d urged me to apply Elizabeth Arden cream. My mum used that on her lips. You want me to put that on my todger? It works, Harry. Trust me. I found a tube, and the minute I opened it the smell transported me through time. I felt as if my mother was right there in the room. Then I took a smidge and applied it…down there. “Weird” doesn’t really do the feeling justice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry's really wedded to the notion that everyone was jealous of Meghan
He basically wanted everyone in the whole wide world to be as blinded by her as he was, and when they wasn’t he couldn’t, still can’t, comprehend why not, and ever since he’s thrown a wobbler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I coughed. Granny, you know I love Meg very much, and I’ve decided that I would like to ask her to marry me, and I’ve been told that, er, that I have to ask your permission before I can propose.
You have to?
Um. Well, yes, that’s what your staff tell me, and my staff as well. That I have to ask your permission. I stood completely still, as motionless as the birds in my hands. I stared at her face but it was unreadable.
At last she replied: Well, then, I suppose I have to say yes.
I squinted. You feel you have to say yes? Does that mean you are saying yes? But that you want to say no? I didn’t get it. Was she being sarcastic? Ironic? Deliberately cryptic? Was she indulging in a bit of wordplay? I’d never known Granny to do any wordplay, and this would be a surpassingly bizarre moment (not to mention wildly inconvenient) for her to start, but maybe she just saw the chance to play off my unfortunate use of the word “have” and couldn’t resist? Or else, perhaps there was some hidden meaning beneath the wordplay, some message I wasn’t comprehending? I stood there squinting, smiling, asking myself over and over: What is the Queen of England saying to me right now? At long last I realized: She’s saying yes, you muppet! She’s granting permission. Who cares how she words it, just know when to take yes for an answer.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
Christ who edited this? Defo an American no way would he refer to her as the Queen of ENGLAND surely Harry would say United Kingdom at least?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.

Reactions: 18
The man who re-did the dresses says: 'We had to work tooth and nail for four days, four of us working until 4 am three nights in a row, to make them fit'.

It goes to show that Kate was right, the dresses needed to be completely redone. And they lost a whole day of work and had to work till 4 am because Peg was ignoring Kate's messages.

View attachment 1872455

I noticed that too and chose to ignore it.

I have already seen too much.

My brian can't handle what came into my mind when I read that.
The subtle imprint of the sexual context of the Oedipus complex in Harry ?
It would be normal for a boy which witnessed his mothers strong sexualty, the glorification of ''lurve, bonding, and romance,'' and even the most mundane events becoming about her ''pursuit of happiness '' (see yachting with Dodi)
It's ...possesiveness, fear of losing her .
The entire book is based on that.

Reactions: 21
One night, not long after Meg’s arrival in Britain, we were at home, making dinner, playing with Guy, and the kitchen of Nott Cott was as full of love as any room I’d ever been in.
I opened a bottle of champagne—an old, old gift I’d been saving for a special occasion. Meg smiled.
What’s the occasion?
No occasion.
I scooped up Guy, carried him outside, into the walled garden, put him down on a blanket I’d spread on the grass. Then I ran back inside and asked Meg to grab her champagne flute and come with me.
What’s up?
Nothing.
I led her out to the garden. Cold night. We were both wrapped in big coats, and hers had a hood lined with fake fur that framed her face like a cameo. I set electric candles around the blanket. I wanted it to look like Botswana, the bush, where I’d first thought of proposing. Now I knelt on the blanket, Guy at my side. Both of us looked up searchingly at Meg. My eyes already full of tears, I brought the ring out of my pocket and said my piece. I was shivering, and my heart was audibly thumping, and my voice was unsteady, but she got the idea.
Spend your life with me? Make me the happiest guy on this planet?
Yes.
Yes?
Yes!
I laughed. She laughed. What other reaction could there be? In this mixed-up world, this pain-filled life, we’d done it. We’d managed to find each other. Then we were crying and laughing, and petting Guy, who looked frozen solid. We started for the house. Oh, wait. Don’t you want to see the ring, my love? She hadn’t even thought about it. We hurried inside, finished our celebration in the warmth of the kitchen. It was November 4. We managed to keep it secret for about two weeks.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Erm…. Me. For a couple of series. Gabriel Macht . Yum 😋 😍😍😍😍

Smeg was a very second level player, very wooden, two-dimensional and a bit shiny/sweaty looking. I thought she was prob Latino
Oh God...I actually loved a bit of Suits. I didn't even dislike Smegz then 😳 (to be fair, I didn't really know about her), she just came across as a Hallmark actress playing a supporting role. No way could she carry a leading role.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The man who re-did the dresses says: 'We had to work tooth and nail for four days, four of us working until 4 am three nights in a row, to make them fit'.

It goes to show that Kate was right, the dresses needed to be completely redone. And they lost a whole day of work and had to work till 4 am because Peg was ignoring Kate's messages.

View attachment 1872455

I noticed that too and chose to ignore it.

I have already seen too much.

My brian can't handle what came into my mind when I read that.

I love you and I don't mean any harm but I LOVE your typo and you have made me laugh so much. Thankyou. I so needed a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good evening all, I got home late from work, I had a little look at this thread but ignored
the previous one. Just had a look on the Daily Mail and I don't really want to know about
him bleeping her in a Soho House. That is TMI and I don't give a toss.

Yes okay they have been invited to the Coronation blah blah blah, shame about that, I
did hope they would just tell him NO bleeping CHANCE you whinging little bleep.

One Story caught my eye.

Total bollocks, he might be William's brother but that's no guarantee his organs will be compatible,
even if Charles IS his father. No, he was born in case William died so it will be up to Harry to continue
the line. Harry probably thought when William got married that he is no longer needed, well you prick
you still have a responsibility to the crown. But Harry went his own way and married who he wanted to
which isn't the way of the RF.
Oh my god he read/saw my sisters keeper didn’t he!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.