Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next few days will be interesting. There will be massive damage control attempted as he interviews with sympathetic Woke-aligned US media. Some thoughts…

In the pre-recorded interviews, I’m assuming the mood will be …ummm…serious. H will act as if he has just produced a tome of important historical insight. He will carry himself like the major statesman, action-man, towering man of influence that he believes this book portrays. He did not anticipate the world knowing all the hilarious (to us) little details. He did not know when these interviews were filmed, that he would be mocked internationally all week. Therefore, these interviews will make him look even more cartoonish, even more self-deluded, even more ridiculous. The Boss from The Office, Colonel Klink of Hogans heroes

I wonder if she will turn up with him on Colbert’s show? She is such a control freak, hard to imagine that she would trust him to handle this PR nightmare alone. She knows, as we do now…he is not very intelligent. I wonder if she us starting to feel that he is an embarrassment to her. I wonder if she is contemplating if he is holding her back.

I wonder how devalued he might be now in her eyes?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So Scobie has obviously been given excerpts from the book and ordered to publish them by his puppet masters… as well as bang on about context… which means H&M are riled by the backlash.
But instead of reflecting on their decision to publish the kill numbers, they are blaming the commentators and readers for not understanding their words in the full context.
Again the misunderstanding is all pinned on someone else. The whole world is wrong in their interpretation and H&M are the only two who are right, just misunderstood 🙄
Er they are totally oblivious and have zero self-awareness! 😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Was reading about williams rum breath at his wedding morning (in The Mirror) and noticed this - William wasn't pleased about not having his choice of wedding attire:

He (William) wanted to wear the cavalry uniform and frock coat of the Royal Guards, he was made to wear the "the bright red uniform of the Irish Guards," Harry recounted'

I don't know military/royal protocols, but interesting that Harry was then allowed to wear the black frock that William couldn't at his own wedding (revenge/one up or simply times changed/relaxed)
I don't think that rings true as it was his wedding day I think he would have been allowed to wear what he wanted (as long as it was appropriate). I think the reality is probably H wanted to wear what W wore but wasn't allowed so he has to make a slight against W. For example the Q allowed H to have a beard against royal and military protocol.The rum breath trying to make out he had to drink to pluck up the courage to marry C.

Ridiculous- the whole sorry saga can be summed up by H has been jealous of W all his life. H is jealous of W and C genuine loving marriage. H wanted a woman like C but women like C do not marry H's they marry W's.
M married him to use him for all she can get he knows its not a genuine love but felt it was all he could get. M is obsessed with W he could see right through her from the start - she is devasted she can't charm him and she knows his love for C is true. H knows M would rather have W which makes his jealousy worse. M is jealous of C as she is everything she will never be - she could not charm C as she again saw through her from the start. M & H will stop at nothing to try and destroy W & C but they get more desperate and extreme as time goes by as they seem to be impenetrable. In time M & H will turn on each other. W & C will remain impenetrable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The guy supporting him in the docu, Kehinne Andrews, has now come out to say the book is a farce, like Eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1862021

View attachment 1862026

Ghost writer on twitter :oops:

(screenshots from UnlikelyBot)

The part that quotes him as saying to her 'God I love your freckles, that's insane, they're beautiful' is 100% written by her! She's always banging on about her freckles as if she's the only person who has them and how she wants to show them off as if anyone cares.

Harry is freckly himself, did he really give a toss about her freckles especially when he was both high and drunk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
İ don't watch many HG Tudor vlogs but İ found this one interesting - a cult of 2 people.

Reactions: 14
So according to the ginger whinger Markle likes her boundaries and is keen on telling people not to step on or over them. She didn't hold back in explaining her boundaries when Harold was sloppy in his manner with her and when Willy pointed his finger at her. Am I right in thinking that Markle is the only one who is allowed to have boundaries?

She accuses Kate of not being huggy. Maybe Kate doesn't like hugging people she doesn't like. If Kate didn't want to hug Markle, why didn't Markle respect that boundary instead of criticising her in the press for having a boundary?

If someone had the time or the inclination, they could write a whole book of their contradictions and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
What I find mind blowing, is that the two of them (Meg conspiracy theories aside, which may have credence, I don’t know) thought this book would damage the monarchy and get sympathy for him. Maybe because my social media algorithms are so skewed towards pro-RF, anti H&M, I’m not seeing the big picture. But from what SM looks like for me, and the press in this country, it seems that there is very little, if any, support for him and he is alienating people left, right and centre.

The stories are petty and poorly judged - this is obvious, it’s not like they are borderline. They are ludicrous. It’s so whining, so shallow, and then so damaging to everyone including him (Taliban)
Do we think Sunshine Sacha jumped ship before this was released? Did Random House read this manuscript, know it would be a bleeping disaster for him, but make them loads of money in sales, so they didn’t care?

Who, WHO would read this and think that releasing it is a good idea? I don’t think the interviewers can have read this, because I would touch him with a barge pole after reading it. I’d want my professional reputation nowhere near this, thanks very much.

So, this does feed into the narrative that it is perhaps a less obvious, and certainly not pro-Harry reason this book is going ahead? Is money really this much of a draw that they will cause this much destruction by pushing this book out? I’m not even sure who I’m referring to when I talk about ‘they’, either.

Or are the views about the book I see, so biased that I don’t realise that actually some people think this book is fine and it is being well received in some quarters? Also a possibility because I’m too lazy to research.

One thing it shows clearly though - Harry is very unwell. His paranoia and mistrust and inability to have healthy relationships is at a dangerous level. I really feel for the BRF. It must be so conflicting. The anger and hurt at being betrayed like this, combined with the worry for his mental wellbeing.

And, as an entirely superficial aside. I never thought I’d say this, but suddenly William is looking very attractive. 🤭

edited to add: the only thing he has always championed in his life, is the military. Yet here he is, in this book, throwing them under the bus with the comments about training on the moors. Does he genuinely think he will be well received after this in his military circles?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The fact that he suggested saint Paul’s cathedral for his wedding is quite frankly embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
He is absolutely bananas!!! He's now at the stage were he's denying his entire life in the Royal Family, like he was being held captive until he was rescued by megz!!!

And so now we've had a wedding that took place 3 days before and a best man who wasn't a best man!!!

It's the fact he's got to dimish every single thing he's ever participated in that looks so petty and immature.

I mean why tell such blatant lies which are easily checked.

Under normal circumstances, the RF should be staging some sort of intervention but really all they can do is wait for this fire ti burn our.
You are so tight that he is now denying most things about his past - next up he was held hostage and under mind control. Numbnuts.

He also now has more excuses to fly in a private plane - the risk on a commercial flight will be too dangerous now he is a target of the Taliban. #callGretaThunderbird

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Another example of RF covering for him. Not leaking. Not planting stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but according to Tom Bower, necklace and dog bowl gate was as a result of Meghan asking Kate how she felt about Williams (made up) affair with Rose. I can see now why William lost his temper. TW really is a vicious witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She accuses Kate of not being huggy.
British people don't do hugs, we're not 'huggy' people ... we're reserved, we're polite, we don't invade people's spaces. duck Off.

I actually remember the first time I visited California, this would have been mid 1990s ... a neighbour of the friend I was staying with heard I was coming and was British and she wanted to take me to her 'hugging class' ... I was like: Whaaaaat?!!? Ironically, it was in Santa Barbara!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The baby brain thing annoyed me. It is exactly what MM rails against in her stupid podcasts - a ‘misogynist trope’ that belittles women post partum by blaming things on their hormones. Christ she did a whole podcast about the word ‘difficult’ FFS. She would go nuts if someone used that about her. So bloody hypocritical.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
from Scabies Twitter feed - he hasn't commented on this yet - so possibly true?
It makes perfect sense given the original ghostwriter and the duo parted ways due to conflicts, ghostwriter signed an NDA, walked away, and Smegs took over from there. Penguin got Markled as did soooo many others. You’d think ppl and companies would know better, but nope!
Despite being very upset initially, about his wartime proclamations, I’m laughing at them again because all they succeeded in doing was completely cutting off any future money-making opportunities and putting a target on their foreheads. They are done, and I have a feeling very soon, they are going to find themselves more alone than they already are.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.