Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is a fecken American got anything to do with the British monarchy. Is he going to introduce H as PH or HMW.
I don't get why some Americans are fawning over the gruesomes. There was an 8 year war to get their independence.

The whole gruesomes situation is getting more and more bizarre. I am more and more of the opinion that some wokery celeb or political backing is trying to bring down the monarchy and infiltrating the UK with their doctrine to cause a racial divide.

I am probably talking jibberish again.
My money‘s on the EU, because I’m a racist. :rolleyes:😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry & Meghan #293 This whiney little grass needs another spanking on his ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I remember a quote from William about Harry always being round raiding their fridge. Perhaps the next gripe we hear from him will be that he was always made to sit in the kitchen 😄
They only had red milk but he wanted green to match his envy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know how there's always at least one member of a monarchy that's straight up barking mad? I think we've found the one for this generation.

At least he isn't trying to make his polo pony Archbishop of Canterbury, or similar.
He’d have to value his polo pony to do that, and we all know how he treats them 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
One of the many stupid things in the book is the new version of the Nazi uniform incident.
People who know the timelines, claim W&K weren't even together at the time...
Also, even after that mild scandal, Harry was still one of the most popular Royals out there. So why would he think W&K reputation would be tarnished now?

Because he has been calling "racist" left and right to ANYONE who doesn't dance to TW's tune and has been called hypocrite.

I am still waiting for the excerpts detailing how KC3 and POW travel by private planes inspire of being - unlike Harold that is only virtue signalling - very successful environmentalists.

Reactions: 31
Article from March this year

He is absolutely bananas!!! He's now at the stage were he's denying his entire life in the Royal Family, like he was being held captive until he was rescued by megz!!!

And so now we've had a wedding that took place 3 days before and a best man who wasn't a best man!!!

It's the fact he's got to dimish every single thing he's ever participated in that looks so petty and immature.

I mean why tell such blatant lies which are easily checked.

Under normal circumstances, the RF should be staging some sort of intervention but really all they can do is wait for this fire ti burn our.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I definitely think the 'Arch-Nemesis' line was Megs. She's desperate to appeal to younger people and I think that's language straight from the Marvel Universe.
Possibly but I think it's supposed to reinforce their brand. Archewell, archetypes, Archie, arch-nemesis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sorry for slightly off topic question but why are their fans known as Sugars? I’ve always wondered…

Reactions: 10
I worked the 7/7 bombings. When I took my children up to London for the Queens funeral I genuinely felt at ease. My plan was to go and line the streets for our Kings coronation and now - despite many years of operative knowledge and logistical knowledge - sadly I feel that it’s too dangerous. I feel that there will be reprisals. I like to be hopeful that they are more likely to be extremist reprisals but my children are too precious to risk. I would like to hope that the ‘muck slinging’ and sheer fantasy in this ‘book’ are as transparent to the heads of other countries as it is to us; I’d like it be known he is NOT my soldier, or any of ours, and his behaviour is NOT that of a normal UKAF personnel. Hateful Henry and his rotten tantrum has turned a jolly, hopeful and unifying event into something that makes us resident in the UK trepidatious again and that is wholly unforgivable in my eyes. Our threat levels will be raised and it will be entirely to do with that deluded fool.

And it is for this reason that Charles must tell his stupid son to stay well away. Harry must not attend the Coronation on any terms IMO.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Hazno wants you to know that he is super-talented. In addition to being a mixed martial arts fighter (though he has a disappointing record of 0 - 1), author of a best-selling autobiography and a proud killer, he is also a songwriter.

It's true! Here is his first release (best song to the tune of Creep by Radiohead):

When I was there before
Couldn't look Wills in the eye
Kate's just like an angel
But Smegs made her cry
My dad is a monarch
My kids are flatpacks
I know I am special
I am so fuckin's special

But I'm a spare
I'm a whinger
Why the hell am I not king?
I should be king

I don't care if I hurt them
I wanna have control
I want a perfect book
I want a perfect look
I want them to notice
My newest hair plugs
Wills is special
But I'm more special

But I'm a spare
I'm a whinger
Why the hell am I not king?
I should be king
Wah wah

Smegs is taking notes
For her new book
She'll lie, lie, lie, lie
Lie

Whatever hurts them most
Is just what I want
Wills is special
But I'm more special
Wu Tien haven't seen one of your songs for a while.
Once again I will have the new lyrics running through my head.

Reactions: 20
6D82A851-EF3D-45B8-A97C-EE02D9C3D949.jpeg

Is this a dig that an American actually wrote it- an American who is a complete witch?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.