Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I imagine Netflix are a bit worried now too.

Reactions: 32
Thank you, I knew it couldn't be real. I was starting g to think I was going dolally.

Reactions: 25
That’s sick. I found it disgusting when he bragged. I find it even more disturbing now,
I've been saying it for the last few years with these two - a bigger pair of lying cunts you couldn't find.

Reactions: 38
That’s sick. I found it disgusting when he bragged. I find it even more disturbing now,
I've got images of that scene in Full Metal Jacket where a solider in a helicopter shoots down a load of innocent farmers when just flying past. Could all start to get a bit dark for Harry

Reactions: 36
someone needs to go up to him & give him a pants wedgie
Imagine it, he topples backwards onto another dog bowl

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1861249

This is not normal behaviour at all. The guy is unhinged. He needs serious psych help and fast.
So did he, at the age of 12, ask his father to get the funeral directors to cut him a lock of Diana’s hair? I’m pretty sure very few 12 year olds would do that…. Then how long had he and TW been married before she ‘fell pregnant’….the statement “attempts to get pregnant” would suggest there was difficulty and yet it seemed quite soon after their marriage? Moreover, if there were difficulties then the mythcarriage and subsequent speedy pregnancy become even less likely. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.