Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Just saw this ... about how in Ep.5 of the Netflix shit Hazno blamed someone in the Royal Household for leaking his plans to make 'Africa' their 'Base'. What a load of shit, what a whiney little bitch. As if Megnut wanted to ever live in Africa and fullfill his 'white saviour' fantasies. Bloke is beyond fucking deluded. Utter shithouse of a man. She probably leaked the info to the media anyway. Fucking twat.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/461782-on...new-about-meghan-and-harrys-south-africa-plan

I don't actually know much about this fellow, but I'd say he's got more problems on his plate than being pwned by Greta. ('Small dick energy' was a GREAT put down). :LOL:
I know very little of this Andrew Tate, just looking up stuff now. He seems horrible, and hopefully now he is arrested he will be dealt with by the law.

As an aside, I really cannot stand Greta Thunburg. 😠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Meghan's morning routine with Archie, getting him up and ready for the day 🥰
sss.gif

Harry returns from the Archewell headquarters, Archie in tow
new1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

sassyyankee

Allegedly...

At this point, who cares? They have proven themselves to be unreliable, untruthful and just shitty, awful people. Who knows their allegedly beloved grandmother will not last out the year and pulls all the stunts these two have? Really? The lies. The revisionist history. The fake kids. The abhorrent way she has treated her family and friends. The mark they have left on the monarchy (sorry to say). What more damage can they, or she, in this case actually do? Even if she alleges #metoo with KC would anyone actually believe it? People everywhere would be out in droves to dispute it and say otherwise. Bring it (hopefullly not THAT), but bring whatever you’ve Megsy, you have played your last hand. The world is on to you. And we don’t much like what we see. Go ’way and take the scruffy husband and your fake kids with you.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Yes, mine would be the boos we heard when they walked in to the veterans ball, her in that awful red dress, when the audience didn’t follow the overhead projector instructions to cheer and clap about as welcome as a fart in a lift 👍

Mine was that highlighter single tear and the pseudo-sad yet stoic expressions she kept making at the funeral. Though it was more angry-making than cringe, but that's a recent one which I remember with the biggest eyeroll. Competing with her growling singing in the shitumentary.

Thank God for a memory that doesn't remember much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Apparently, we are all a nation of twats. We’re all racist, all from a long line of slave owning oppressors who don’t acknowledge mental health issues and enjoy being subjects of an out of touch monarchy.
They've all forgotten that whilst we stand nicely in queues and are very polite, if you back us into a corner, we come out fighting.

• Heart

LuluBanks

They've been gone for almost 3 years and If you bring paparazzi to where the needy are, she will eventually show up.

To top it off, they even used people's suffering in Uvalde for photo ops. That's how shamelessly opportunistic they are.
I had a conversation with a cousin at Christmas about how disgusting showing up at Uvalde was!! Who does that? Initially I thought maybe she was going to make her cause (only cause) mass shootings in schools. It’s a huge deal. Notable Texas political pundit Alex Jones has just declared bankruptcy from his denial of the mass shouting at Sandy hook elementary school. So in that context, I’m not horrified by even a narcissist keeping the horror of mass school shootings in the news and pushing for nonpartisan responses. Alas it was a photo op. So FU Meghan Markle.

Also, Meg and Harry are huge red flags for why people whose work is being charitable but don’t have a specific issue/cause they center their efforts around are problematic. Pick a cause. I have no appreciation for dogooder dilettantes even if they are royals. Showing up for photo ops is self serving and superficial.

• Sick
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Interesting! I haven't watched it. I wonder who went off who first?

And to add to the cringe moments of 2022 of which I'd absolutely agree, is the hag painting the Ukrainian flag upside down. What an idiot.
cringe moments: I gotta say the really obvious slow walk down the aisle in the church really obviously milking the moment as they were walking up to their coronation.... the dirty looks from everyone in the congregation culminating with Hawwy throwing a small tantrum at the prospect of being sat in the MIDDLE of the row, the awkward hustle of the York girls and their spouses and Hawwy demanding to know who decided that they were to sit in those seats and the usher replying "Your Grandmother".... ohhhhh, I nearly wanted to crawl behind the couch. a close 2nd was the awkward scene at the top of the stairs as they were leaving with Hawwy using his ceremony programme to indicate where his car might be and Zara taking one for the team while Peter, David and Mike violently ignored them..... ouch

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I was rather annoyed with the king of Holland (wotshisface.... Wilhelm or whatever) met up with Hawwy at the Invictus games. That sort of acknowledgement and recognition wasn't helpful to the "off with their titles" cause.
I thought King Willem really showed Harry up. He didn't really pay any attention to Harry and concentrated on the public. He's an obviously popular King and he made Harry look insignificant and whiny. JMO of course.

• Heart
To be fair to Smegz I very much doubt that she is anti-semitic as she was married to Trevor and said she would convert to Judaism at the time. The Harkles really need to rein in their supporters who post such awful things but I won't hold my breath.
Wasn't she also going to convert to CofE as well? Seems she sheds religions like a snake sheds its skin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
That Quora write up about who Harry is and why, is probably the best I’ve ever read! She’s horrid, but he’s just as bad so they make a perfectly horrid pair!!
Fantastic article. He is easily if not more culpable for the debacle they have foisted on the RF and the public in general.

I'm afraid I never bought into the funny attractive :rolleyes: :sick: Playboy Prince. I also found him deeply unattractive and he has become even uglier in the past couple of years.

I always found him stroppy , self indulgent and entitled and I was proven right when he publicly verbally attacked the journalist Rhiannon for having the temerity to ask him a question. It was so embarrassing for her and those around her.

He's foul and I'm glad people are seeing it now.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
I've decided that, for me, the cringe moment of 2022 was the curtsey on NF. She didn't know how to curtsey but she took years of dance lessons? Yeah right. But we knew she was a liar.

That clip showed that she has absolutely no class, as in people who have grace and know how to behave. She has no class so she didn't recognise class when it was in front of her. She compared meeting Elizabeth the Great to some tacky medieval thing they have in the States.

Proves she has no sense of humour. She probably thought that clip would make her look super witty and everyone would think she was cute. Alas, she is neither witty nor cute. She's mediocre and fake.

So that's my cringe moment of 2022. What's yours? What bit made you cringe and want to throw up? Lets have some fun. ;):LOL:
This:

F7F8BC15-0118-446E-B464-10D707ACEA2E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Is anyone going to buy the book? I'm not. I wouldn't waste money on it and I don't want to read it anyway. I know that as I read, I'd either hear his whiny voice in my head or hers. Why would I do that to myself?

Certainly not.
I bought Tom Bower's. I read his book on Charles and found it to be well written.
I read about Bower and discovered he is well known for impeccable research and trustworthy sources.
And I learned that all attempts to sue him for libel have been unsuccessful.
So I bought his book on the Harkles.

He's a respected writer.
I would buy his books any day.

Harry and Meghan are not respected anythings.
So I won't buy their books.

And I will continue to boycott Netflix unless they cut ties with them.

I assumed it was a Red Dwarf reference...

It is.
And their smeg head insult is derived from the slang name for er, cheesy knobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
The bit during the wedding service when she kept fluttering her eyelashes. It was so false, I knew at that point it was all an act.
She did that right from the engagement, she gazes at him like a labrador puppy when they know you've got the roast chicken. Pathetic for a 40 year old that's been round the block many times

• Haha
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
This was my feeling too to make him think he's the father - especially if there has been ivf/surrogacy involved.
I thought it was really weird that Archie was given the middle name “Harrison”…Harry’s son. First of all, kind of teenage stupid, but secondly, why the need to emphasize it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Hannahebee

VIP Member
5 episodes into the docuseries. Getting the impression that Harry is unwittingly participating in his future ex-Wifes big budget dating video via Netflix i.e. this is Meghan trying to wipe her slate clean in lieu of snaring a richer husband who will be under the impression that she's this saint, a saint who tried to make it work with her darling but damaged husband who was ultimately a lost cause.
When I watched the documentary episodes on here I have to say I noticed quite a bit of tension between Harry and Meghan as at times they seemed quite angry and snappy towards each other, they definitely did not act like a loved up couple and there were times in the documentary where they looked like they hated one another and didn't want to be in each others presence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
England is the native land of the Anglo-Saxons, of course Meghan's Black and American background are foreign, and it is her duty to assimilate into English society, not the other way around.

I think it is difficult for some Americans to comprehend that White people are the natives of England. America is largely made up of different ethnic groups who migrated there for centuries, whereas England has been Anglo-Saxon for over a thousand years.

• Heart