Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Some thoughts this morning…just opinions, of course…but trying to scope out The MM. Game plan…

i wonder if MM’s sudden promotion of her ‘blackness’ after snagging H…was a ‘divide and conquer’ strategy from the start. Did she perceive that utilizing ‘race’ would be the ideal way to make her a powerful equal or more…even to the Queen? Because we can see in the reaction of her Sugars how powerful that shared racial identity is to some folks. They will reject any criticism of her because they are so immersed in protecting ‘their own’…due to US identity politics.

Did she ever promote her Black pride/heritage on Tig in the years prior to Harry? Or was this a calculation from the start?

Maybe she saw herself as becoming the uncrowned Queen of certain parts of the Commonwealth. Definitely more powerful than W and K. but also sidelining an elderly sick woman. Was Harry convinced his moment in time to topple his brother had come? . But that elderly sick woman saw what the plot was… and banished the both of them.

Maybe the next step was to leverage that banishment into a power base in politics in the US. In that case, she needed to be the victim in a broader sense to underscore her appeal.. She could not be a money hungry bully…she must be the Rosa Parks of the monarchy…made to sit in the back of the bus after a grueling day swanning around being curtsied to. The idea is…if the people in the UK don’t rectify this ‘outrage’…then you all are racist enablers…yes, racists too.

She had to have been terrified at the reaction of the world to the Queen’s death. And she expected an outpouring of sympathy and admiration to her vanity projects…but even our Woke US media has begun to mock her. I wonder what new game plan she is devising for 2023…because even she must see that her ‘kingdom’ only consists of woke bands of Sugars on social media. Not quite the world domination/Queen of Hearts role she was planning on…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
If anyone is lacking entertainment while we wait for the next episode of Sussex drivel, have a wee look at the Jeremy Clarkson thread. I have had my knuckles rapped for using the term Far East. I hadn’t realised that term is racist. I just thought it meant countries which took a long time to get to, in the opposite direction from America. I am too old for this crazy bristling world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Verfugbar

VIP Member
I wonder if the royal family has told Meg and Harry to stay out of controversial American political issues like guns and gun violence. The whole Uvalde photoshoot is such filth that it makes me wonder if the British government asked them to stay out of partisan American politics. I can see a world where instead of talking about the racist royal family, large swathes of Americans could be saying the Royal family supports gun violence because they aren’t joining the fray condemning or supporting the inevitable partisan backlash Meg and Harry would receive. The racism stuff is kids play next to gun policy.

Meghan is American. She’s on Netflix speaking to an American audience as an American.
The Royal Family stays out of all political issues - it’s sort of the whole point, that’s what politicians are for.

Meghan is American. She’s on Netflix speaking to a global audience as a Duchess, married to a British Prince. If she & he want to have opinions they have to give up the unearned platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Chita

VIP Member
Wanted to reply to a post but old thread was closed.
So heres a screenshot of the post.
Screenshot_20221228_103126_Chrome_1.jpg

Yes! If only they had just done some real work!
It could all have been so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

F1 Philo

I have a lot of respect for Meghan publicly speaking about how until she married Harry, she never thought of her blackness as having meaning deeper than other people talk about having Irish ancestry. After moving to the UK, she experienced blackness as race not just heritage.
That's weird, I would have thought it would be exactly the opposite. You can come from anywhere and become British. 'British' is a geographical identity, the location you call home. Your parents and grandparents might have originally called somewhere else home but if you treat this place as a home, it will become that. Appreciation of the countryside and our long history (the good & the bad), understanding the need to queue and discuss the weather, fish & chips, tea, moaning, etc are all examples of things that help you become British. It's a matter of wanting to fit in, not your race or nationality.

When American GI's came over to the UK villagers revolted against the US military police who wanted the black and white GI's segregated.

The British have a problem with outsiders. It's usually nothing to do with race. We are a very small island and were invaded many times in our ancient history. As soon as we know the outsider is actually friendly, 'one of us' or happy to become one of us, most people embrace them. My sister went to Uni in the North of England and most of the other students were Northerners. Until they got to know her and realised she wasn't a snobby Southerner they were quite cool with her, once they checked her out and found her to be 'OK' they warmed up to her. There is racism but those people are in the minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
So I (forced) myself to watch their documentary - using that term extremely loosely. Honestly 6 hours of the whiniest shite imaginable with alot of convenient fake 'yes' friends. Very convenient to carve out a negative poor me narrative when you've hand picked people who won't speak against you.

Biggest issue for me with them in general is how they have insulted the British people. I'm from the UK and am done with being branded as automatically racist for just existing on this tiny island. If we were so go damned racist then why would so many nationalities choose to reside here?

I understand elements of racism are a social construct - if I think of how my parents generation viewed race vs how my generation viewed race, one would like to think that as a collective educated society we can continue to respect and understand culture/race and stop prejudice. But these two? Just a pair of race baiting arses.

She wasn't on this island long enough to be fully ripped to shreds by the press. Princess of Wales suffered far worse for years whilst she was with William when they dated, then broke up as 'waity katie', her family were criticised in the press. I could go on but you get the idea.
And why would thousands risk theirs and their precious childrens lives crossing the English Channel, in small boats to get here?

Because we are very much not a racist country.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I have a lot of respect for Meghan publicly speaking about how until she married Harry, she never thought of her blackness as having meaning deeper than other people talk about having Irish ancestry. After moving to the UK, she experienced blackness as race not just heritage.
What about having a black Mother, I think that is deep enough!!

She chose to be a white person on her resume and did not want to be known as a black actress, sorry no respect from me because she lies about everything and used race as a weapon!!
I
Two faced,lying,treachorous,duplicitous diva, respect my bleeding arse since when does she ever show respect o r compassion for anything, e except the dollars that she had amassed from her rancidid,repulsive ming e and deep throat gargling antics!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I have a lot of respect for Meghan publicly speaking about how until she married Harry, she never thought of her blackness as having meaning deeper than other people talk about having Irish ancestry. After moving to the UK, she experienced blackness as race not just heritage."
".....she never thought of her blackness as having meaning deeper than other people talk about having Irish ancestry. After moving to the UK, she experienced blackness as race not just heritage. She saw Dollar signs actually,
Twaddle. By now we can all see the exact opposite. When she landed in the UK and hooked the Gormless Cod she knew that her most deadly weapon against the RF to get what she wanted was Racism.

Of course she publicly spoke about how she'd just discovered what it was to be black (DUH!) In the UK of all places and racism from the RF of all people. Our RF, so paralysed with fear of being accused of racism that they broke all the rules and turned themselves inside out to accommodate her bogus "heritage". England, the most tolerant and civilised place she was lucky enough to pitch up in.

She never experienced blackness as a race or heritage? Load of tripe, she is what she is, a tortured WOC who hates herself, everyone hates her and she hates everyone else. Above all a fraud, and I'm sick of her hanging her hangups round my neck.
If she said it, guarantee it's lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Kotare

VIP Member
How exactly was that then?
Anyone familiar with the two countries knows that it is the USA where a history of slavery and parallel apartheid-like oppression were an integral part of the fabric of daily society since it’s inception and that, despite education and time, racism still lingers. In the UK this type of racism simply never existed as there was literally no black population, Britain never had and actively campaigned against worldwide slavery, including the USA.
The difference for Markle was, she doesn’t look black or mixed race and her entire life she not only passed for but actively identified as white ( CV ). This only changed after the BLM movement gained momentum and she climbed aboard the bandwagon. A cursory look at her dating career shows that she has only had white partners, never a black or Hispanic man. That’s pretty overwhelming to me when LA ethnic makeup only contains 28% white people.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
There are so many cringe moments of the year from those two.

I think their trying to get the Yorks to let them sit next to the aisle - was that even this year?????? It seems so long ago and SO many other things have happened.
It was awful anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
I think my moment of the year has to be the polo event. So awks!! Grabbing at the box, being pushed to the back, almost no-one there..... mortifying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

kev1974

VIP Member
The mouthpiece goes after the coronation. Because his Mistress complaining about living in a cottage or crying that her husband's relatives stop paying for their fake millionaire's California lifestyle were all signs of being in touch with "the people". We all know that, until May, this is going to be their distraction strategy, whenever we start pointing out the lies and contradictions between the reality show and the Spare book.

Cost of living crisis? And yet the news yesterday was chock full of people falling over themselves to pay through the nose for an over-hyped energy drink that others had scuffled in the Aldi aisles to get and resell. What cost of living crisis.

Perhaps his mistress should offer to pay back the cost of her wedding, before attacking a once-or-twice-in-a-lifetime coronation event, if she is so concerned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I suspect it will be after their split and it will be Reek, along with his much maligned family, who will be her target. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘her truth’ was trailed out and that it was the defamation of the RF was Reeks idea and she was agin it.🤮
100% this.
The whole marriage was a sham. She felt compelled to stay and help H through his mental struggles because she’s an extremely compassionate person.
She put up with his abusive nature which he had inherited from the abusive Royal family.
She presented a warm, happy front to the world but she was crumbling within because of his uncontrollable anger and rages.
She couldn’t leave because he threatened to harm himself.
She was carrying all this pain inside in an effort to keep him happy and on an even keel.
She had no problem with either of their families. It was all H’s hatred of them and she was bullied into going along with it just to keep herself and the flatpacks safe.
She was doing all this against a backdrop of being hated by racists everywhere and no one ever asking if she was ok.
Luckily, because she was such a strong, courageous woman, she survived it all and found her voice again.
She deserves a divorce payment of many millions for her troubles and because none of it was her fault.
It was all him and him alone.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Philanthropy is bullshit anyway, why do we need philanthropists in the first place? Because there are millions of poor people, why? Because very rich people don't pay their fair share in taxes. They, for example, use havens such as Delaware. So if CUNTS like Markle ever try to convince you that they are a philanthropist tell them to pay their fair share in fucking taxes instead of using the term to raise their profile and/or to ease their conscience.

Thank you, this political announcement has been sponsored by Barefoot Wines, now I need a lay down. 🍷:sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
I've decided that, for me, the cringe moment of 2022 was the curtsey on NF. She didn't know how to curtsey but she took years of dance lessons? Yeah right. But we knew she was a liar.

That clip showed that she has absolutely no class, as in people who have grace and know how to behave. She has no class so she didn't recognise class when it was in front of her. She compared meeting Elizabeth the Great to some tacky medieval thing they have in the States.

Proves she has no sense of humour. She probably thought that clip would make her look super witty and everyone would think she was cute. Alas, she is neither witty nor cute. She's mediocre and fake.

So that's my cringe moment of 2022. What's yours? What bit made you cringe and want to throw up? Lets have some fun. ;):LOL:
My cringe moment of 2022 was when she appeared on the Ellen show and she drank from a baby's bottle. I literally could not believe my eyes that a member of the BRF was actually doing what my eyes were seeing. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick