Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she did?

Four Days After The Wedding
JUNE 14, 2020 BLIND GOSSIP LEAVE A COMMENT

[Daily Star] Cracks started to show in Meghan Markleā€™s relationship with the Royal Family four days after she wed Prince Harry, Royal author Lady Colin Campbell has claimed in an exclusive interview with Daily Star Online.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex wed on Saturday May 19 in 2018 in a star-studded ceremony held at Windsor Castle.
By Wednesday May 23rd, Meghan was the topic of conversation at Lady Colin Campbellā€™s house, she claims, as Meghan had done something ā€œastonishingā€ at a 70th birthday party for Prince Charles the day before.
Lady Colin Campbell, best known for her 1992 best-seller book, Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody Knows and for being on ITVā€™s Iā€™m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, told Daily Star Online how the Royal Family had wanted Meghan to be a ā€œsuccessā€, but warning signs emerged just four days after the lavish wedding.
Lady C made the revelation to us ahead of her new long-awaited book, Meghan and Harry: The Real Story, which is published later this month.

She said she began writing the book as somebody who was ā€œpositive and invested inā€ Meghan being a success, but felt it was only important to tell the truth.

Lady C told Daily Star Online: ā€œI knew the tremendous amount of hope the Royal Family invested in Meghan being a success.
ā€œHundreds of millions of people of colour were rooting for Meghan, I was rooting for Meghan, being a Jamaican, I was emotionally invested in Meghanā€™s success.
ā€œVirtually everybody I know, including my Royal friends, the wider aristocracy, wanted Meghan to be a success.
ā€œBut it quickly became apparent the ride may not be as smooth as everybody had hoped it would be, and it would not be as quite as positive as everybody had hoped it would be.ā€
Lady C said the first ā€œwarningā€ something wasnā€™t quite right was four days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed at Windsor Castle on 19th May 2018.
On May 22nd the Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined the Royal Family in the grounds of Buckingham Palace where the Duchess of Cornwall and the Prince of Wales gathered for a party for Charles.
The garden party was thrown to celebrate the work of the Princeā€™s Charities in the year of Prince Charlesā€™ milestone 70th birthday, and newlywed Prince Harry gave a speech.

Prince Charlesā€™ joyful occasion was marked, Lady Campbell claims, by Meghan who did something that ā€œastonishedā€ an attendee with ā€œimpeccable palace connectionsā€.
She told Daily Star Online: ā€œI canā€™t repeat it exactly, itā€™s in the book, but what I can say is, something happened at the very first garden party at Buckingham Palace to celebrate Prince Charlesā€™ 70th birthday and all of his charity work.
ā€œSomething happened there on the Tuesday, and I was told about it on the Wednesday evening at dinner by a household name with impeccable palace connections.

ā€œWe were all absolutely gobsmacked and astonished, we all thought this doesnā€™t bode well.
ā€œIt was not a good harbinger, we were all hoping against hope the information was wrong, but of course it was accurateā€.
BG Notes: Yes, this blind item is vague. Your task is to guess what Meghan Markle did or said. Note that this book, Meghan and Harry: The Real Story , is a different book from the other upcoming publication Finding Freedom:Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what she did?

[Daily Star] Cracks started to show in Meghan Markleā€™s relationship with the Royal Family four days after she wed Prince Harry, Royal author Lady Colin Campbell has claimed in an exclusive interview with Daily Star Online.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex wed on Saturday May 19 in 2018 in a star-studded ceremony held at Windsor Castle.
By Wednesday May 23rd, Meghan was the topic of conversation at Lady Colin Campbellā€™s house, she claims, as Meghan had done something ā€œastonishingā€ at a 70th birthday party for Prince Charles the day before.
Lady Colin Campbell, best known for her 1992 best-seller book, Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody Knows and for being on ITVā€™s Iā€™m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, told Daily Star Online how the Royal Family had wanted Meghan to be a ā€œsuccessā€, but warning signs emerged just four days after the lavish wedding.
Lady C made the revelation to us ahead of her new long-awaited book, Meghan and Harry: The Real Story, which is published later this month.

She said she began writing the book as somebody who was ā€œpositive and invested inā€ Meghan being a success, but felt it was only important to tell the truth.

Lady C told Daily Star Online: ā€œI knew the tremendous amount of hope the Royal Family invested in Meghan being a success.
ā€œHundreds of millions of people of colour were rooting for Meghan, I was rooting for Meghan, being a Jamaican, I was emotionally invested in Meghanā€™s success.
ā€œVirtually everybody I know, including my Royal friends, the wider aristocracy, wanted Meghan to be a success.
ā€œBut it quickly became apparent the ride may not be as smooth as everybody had hoped it would be, and it would not be as quite as positive as everybody had hoped it would be.ā€
Lady C said the first ā€œwarningā€ something wasnā€™t quite right was four days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed at Windsor Castle on 19th May 2018.
On May 22nd the Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined the Royal Family in the grounds of Buckingham Palace where the Duchess of Cornwall and the Prince of Wales gathered for a party for Charles.
The garden party was thrown to celebrate the work of the Princeā€™s Charities in the year of Prince Charlesā€™ milestone 70th birthday, and newlywed Prince Harry gave a speech.

Prince Charlesā€™ joyful occasion was marked, Lady Campbell claims, by Meghan who did something that ā€œastonishedā€ an attendee with ā€œimpeccable palace connectionsā€.
She told Daily Star Online: ā€œI canā€™t repeat it exactly, itā€™s in the book, but what I can say is, something happened at the very first garden party at Buckingham Palace to celebrate Prince Charlesā€™ 70th birthday and all of his charity work.
ā€œSomething happened there on the Tuesday, and I was told about it on the Wednesday evening at dinner by a household name with impeccable palace connections.

ā€œWe were all absolutely gobsmacked and astonished, we all thought this doesnā€™t bode well.
ā€œIt was not a good harbinger, we were all hoping against hope the information was wrong, but of course it was accurateā€.
BG Notes: Yes, this blind item is vague. Your task is to guess what Meghan Markle did or said. Note that this book, Meghan and Harry: The Real Story , is a different book from the other upcoming publication Finding Freedom:Harry and Meghan.
This has already been discussed extensively in #26.

Reactions: 17
Royal Reporter on twitter talking about the abuse from the Sussex squad including death threats.

I like listening to her because I like her accent although I don't always think that she is as insightful as she thinks she is.
At least we have a number of bloggers who are calling Meghan' and Harry out to keep us posted.

Having said that often this thread is ahead of them. We are on the pulse šŸ˜†
It's true we tend to be ahead of them all :ROFLMAO: I also like Celt news.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The newspapers have changed from saying 'they are living in an $18m home' to 'Doria has moved onto their $8m rented home' so looks like they have moved again.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The newspapers have changed from saying 'they are living in an $18m home' to 'Doria has moved onto their $8m rented home' so looks like they have moved again.
Kicked out by a pissed off Tyler Perry, i suspect

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder what she did?

As norbs said, it's been covered a few times and there are videos as well back in the other threads.
But briefly ... she was heard saying she was bored and asking Haribo if they could leave. Cheeky ungrateful witch. She also did that thing she always does and walked ahead of haribo in a royals walk-on to the event.
We think that's it.

Kicked out by a pissed off Tyler Perry, i suspect
Hope they got a new pool filter fitted after letting their dogs swim in that pool. Trailer park trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really agree with you. Doria seems to have a stable and happy independent life. She's only 63! Why would she give all that up?

Megz's PR have run variations on the 'house with granny annexe' story from Frogmore onwards. The last time was a house in Pacific Palisades they were "planning to move to" after lockdown ended. Have they moved? Or is this just lazy PR recycling?
No idea, but last time I looked Tyler's house was worth $18m, and now we're told they are in an $8m house. So either they've moved, or the house value has dropped like a brick because they moved in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's very disturbing that Murky Meg has tweeted:
"Iā€™ve been subjected to death threats, had my childrenā€™s photos plastered all over social media and my name and address doxed! All in the name of H&M Squad! I wonā€™t let them win tho"
What is wrong with these people? šŸ˜”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m sure youā€™ve all seen this already but Iā€™ve been in a world of baby sleepless nights so havenā€™t been caught up with the threads. Think Iā€™ve actually missed a whole one :LOL::sneaky:

but Iā€™ve just been scrolling and found this....

Is it true that itā€™s greys anatomy? Iā€™ve never seen the show so canā€™t comment

Reactions: 14
As norbs said, it's been covered a few times and there are videos as well back in the other threads.
But briefly ... she was heard saying she was bored and asking Haribo if they could leave. Cheeky ungrateful witch. She also did that thing she always does and walked ahead of haribo in a royals walk-on to the event.
We think that's it.

Hope they got a new pool filter fitted after letting their dogs swim in that pool. Trailer park trash.
Thank you and apologies for bringing up old news. I hadnā€™t had chance to see the last thread šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 12

If you are refering to the same article I saw, it's bull. They had the same old picture of TPs house on it. Also the $8m + can be rented is suspiciously alike to early reports, when the press was still guessing the'd stay at Petra house in Malibu.

Reactions: 11
If you are refering to the same article I saw, it's bull. They had the same old picture of TPs house on it. Also the $8m + can be rented is suspiciously alike to early reports, when the press was still guessing the'd stay at Petra house in Malibu.
You see,this is the trouble.we are getting so good at this that we are always in front and everyone else is miles behind.
They should be on here with usā¤šŸ˜˜šŸ¤—
No death threats or falling out and liable(ahem)sueing ..just one for all and all for one,no swearing or naughty wordsšŸ™ˆšŸ™Š and ppl trying to be funnyšŸ™Š
Simply lovelyšŸ˜... That's from someone on Facebook who sounds like chubby brown and is quite rude .. unfortunately it's not the same as hearing it šŸ™ˆšŸ˜Ž
As you were,ā¤šŸ˜˜šŸ¤—

• Heart
  • Haha
are always in front and everyone else is miles behind.
:giggle:

There is one thing in the LCC book that's been bugging me. She constantly refers to MM as a 'businesswoman'.

A third rate actress is hardly a businesswoman. And even her having an idea to sell hoodies and goodies, as clever and cunning as it might be, also doesn't make her a businesswoman.

Is it possibly LCC uses it as code for her having been a yachting girl? Them strumpets are all business, ya knowšŸ˜‰

Apologies if this has been posted - tell us something we donā€™t know :LOL:

Oh really now! They are asking H+M to ramp up their efforts tobstay relevent when they write fans are losing interest. As if they'd need encouragement! šŸ˜ 

Edited due to major blunder šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

There is one thing in the LCC book that's been buggering me. She constantly refers to MM as a 'businesswoman'.

A third rate actress is hardly a businesswoman. And even her having an idea to sell hoodies and goodies, as clever and cunning as it might be, doesn't maker her a businesswoman, too.

Is it possibly LCC uses it as code for her having been a yachting girl? Them strumpets are all business, ya knowšŸ˜‰
Maybe she doesn't think enough of her acting to call her an actress (even if it's a former one), not much of a Duchess to be called one either, a hooker might cause a lawsuit, so she had to settle on a businesswoman (as business/money seems to be her main occupation these days...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Seriously - we need an eyerolling option!! šŸ™„
Oh FFS, I lost BOTH my parents within 15 months, albeit as an adult but even the undertaker said I was too young to have lost them both. I still grieve for them and it's still painful to think about, but it's not something I drag up at every available opportunity. Diana will have been dead for 23 years in August and I really think Harry should stop going on about her death and move on, will he still be raking it all over when he's 90?? It's not healthy to still be so fixated on Diana's death all these years later, if he really can't move on then he needs professional help. Mind you, he's so bloody stubborn I doubt he'd accept it.

There is one thing in the LCC book that's been buggering me. She constantly refers to MM as a 'businesswoman'.

A third rate actress is hardly a businesswoman. And even her having an idea to sell hoodies and goodies, as clever and cunning as it might be, also doesn't make her a businesswoman.

Oh really now! They are asking H+M to ramp up their efforts tobstay relevent when they write fans are losing interest. As if they'd need encouragement! šŸ˜ 
Ooooh vicar, I hope the book hasn't been buggering you Poppea!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Maybe she doesn't think enough of her acting to call her an actress (even if it's a former one), not much of a Duchess to be called one either, a hooker might cause a lawsuit, so she had to settle on a businesswoman (as business/money seems to be her main occupation these days...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)
"Looking for business"?? said the duchess .... errr, businesswoman to the man in the Merc on the London Road. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh FFS, I lost BOTH my parents within 15 months, albeit as an adult but even the undertaker said I was too young to have lost them both. I still grieve for them and it's still painful to think about, but it's not something I drag up at every available opportunity. Diana will have been dead for 23 years in August and I really think Harry should stop going on about her death and move on, will he still be raking it all over when he's 90?? It's not healthy to still be so fixated on Diana's death all these years later, if he really can't move on then he needs professional help. Mind you, he's so bloody stubborn I doubt he'd accept it.

Ooooh vicar, I hope the book hasn't been buggering you Poppea!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

"Looking for business"?? said the duchess .... errr, businesswoman to the man in the Merc on the London Road. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh, no!!! I am tired and sick, but this is a major blunder even for me.

But then, it does fit the yachting theme, doesn't it? šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.