Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange how all these clebs have been showing Harry the ropes whilst they are still in lockdown isn't it? I guess that they've been virtually zooming round LA!
I'm not surprised they've pushed back the launch of Archewell seeing as they would need to launch it properly with great fanfare and maybe a "welcome to LA, Archie's 2nd Birthday party" combo to boot.
Are these actually meetings with elderly slightly batty friends of Diana to try to extract some cash donations for Archewell? Or their next rent-free mansion?

Reactions: 15
It's strange how all these clebs have been showing Harry the ropes whilst they are still in lockdown isn't it? I guess that they've been virtually zooming round LA!
I'm not surprised they've pushed back the launch of Archewell seeing as they would need to launch it properly with great fanfare and maybe a "welcome to LA, Archie's 2nd Birthday party" combo to boot.
Yes it's weird how Harry can apparently hang out with Adele and Liza 😷 Still I bet that's a good party🥂🍾 🤪🥳 or is Liza sober at the moment 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know shes his mother but why tell us lot to shut up and move on Diana is dead, then try and play the poor little school boy who's just lost his mum 20years later?
Because that's his only true experience in life, his experience in the armed forces wasn't even real, he was fully protected.

Reactions: 14
Also claiming that Liza M was one of his mum’s friends is easy, Diana is dead and can’t say, no I only met her once, she was a friend of your dads who’s much older than me and I had to sit with. Is there anyone in show business apart from Madonna in their 60s who wasn’t a friend of Diana’s?

Reactions: 17
I know shes his mother but why tell us lot to shut up and move on Diana is dead, then try and play the poor little school boy who's just lost his mum 20years later?
Yes it was sad that he lost his mother at a young age but he's not the only one who has lost a parent. Now he seems to be doing his best to alienate all his remaining relatives, just as Megz has discarded hers. Harry has turned into a right bore. He's got nothing to offer bar this pity party.

Yes it was sad that he lost his mother at a young age but he's not the only one who has lost a parent. Now he seems to be doing his best to alienate all his remaining relatives, just as Megz has discarded hers. Harry has turned into a right bore. He's got nothing to offer bar this pity party.
And also he still had the support of his family and wasn't left to the care of social services, unlike some children. Instead of reaching out and using his platform and experience to support bereaved children all he does is what appears to be a self pitying moan to get attention. William, just 2 years older, went through the same thing and doesn't get offered the same sympathy and doesn't use Diana for attention.

Reactions: 22

My husbands mum died the same year as Diana. His mum wanted him to go to a family occasion. He wanted to go away for the weekend. He went away for the weekend. His last words spoken to his mum were a row. She died that weekend he went away. She had a heart attack. My husbands pain of his mothers death, Is guilt more than anything. I am sure Harry fell out with Diana before her death? I am sure they had argument on the phone or he refused to speak to her? Maybe it's the same. It's guilt?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also claiming that Liza M was one of his mum’s friends is easy, Diana is dead and can’t say, no I only met her once, she was a friend of your dads who’s much older than me and I had to sit with. Is there anyone in show business apart from Madonna in their 60s who wasn’t a friend of Diana’s?
That's how they are getting the meetings 'My Mum Diana always spoke so warmly of you...'

Megz can't get an invitation from the likes of 'Liza-with-a-Z' - but Diana's Second Son can.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! It's called being a granny, isn't it?

If granny Camilla came round (unlikely) would they send out a press release saying she's the unpaid Nanny?

ETA. They used to travel without Archie and claim BFF Jessica was looking after him. I guess that's over now. So is this about setting up 'Doria is looking after Archie' while they jet off for a freebie?
I’m not a grandmother, yet, but I have friends who are and sometimes they feel put upon in terms of child minding. It’s fine if it’s a mutual thing but very often there’s a feeling of expectation without any regard for the grandparents own independence. I can imagine Meghan would be in the expectation category. Doria has a life of her own it seems, she’s busy with her yoga and counselling. I see another one being thrown under the bus in future if expectations aren’t met. Money on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

My husbands mum died the same year as Diana. His mum wanted him to go to a family occasion. He wanted to go away for the weekend. He went away for the weekend. His last words spoken to his mum were a row. She died that weekend he went away. She had a heart attack. My husbands pain of his mothers death, Is guilt more than anything. I am sure Harry fell out with Diana before her death? I am sure they had argument on the phone or he refused to speak to her? Maybe it's the same. It's guilt?
I'm sorry about your husband's mum. It's such a difficult thing and I hope he's been supported throughout.

Harry has said he didn't speak to Diana on the phone as he wanted to get back to playing instead. Definite guilt. That aside, he's had access to the best counselling, had a wide and supporting family, never had to worry about money and was given a huge amount of what he wants. I've mentioned in an earlier thread my dad died a couple of months before Diana, and I was a couple of years younger than Harry. I don't lay it out for all to see (and am only mentioning it here as I'm anon to you all!), and Harry doesn't use it for good either. If he spoke about it for a child bereavement charity or the like, fine crack on, but he's not. Blinds suggest Meg's encourages the behaviour as it's his way of playing victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not a grandmother, yet, but I have friends who are and sometimes they feel put upon in terms of child minding. It’s fine if it’s a mutual thing but very often there’s a feeling of expectation without any regard for the grandparents own independence. I can imagine Meghan would be in the expectation category. Doria has a life of her own it seems, she’s busy with her yoga and counselling. I see another one being thrown under the bus in future if expectations aren’t met. Money on it!
Really agree with you. Doria seems to have a stable and happy independent life. She's only 63! Why would she give all that up?

Megz's PR have run variations on the 'house with granny annexe' story from Frogmore onwards. The last time was a house in Pacific Palisades they were "planning to move to" after lockdown ended. Have they moved? Or is this just lazy PR recycling?

Found this article, and further down Thomas Markle states that There's never been a problem with Meghan in terms of her race. I think England is far more liberal than the US, I don't think she is being bullied in any way or any shape because of racism.

I do think that Meghan has treated her father appallingly but it has to be said that she is the product of a bad upbringing where she was coached in narcissism and neither of her parents have covered themselves in glory.

Her mother has wisely kept her trap shut. Obviously she is doing this because she doesn't want any focus on her unless the press out her prison sentence. Thomas is a loose cannon but of course all this rubbish could have been avoided if the dastardly duo had bothered to go and visit him prior to the wedding.

Meghan manipulated the whole situation and Harry wasn't bright enough to see he was being played. I also believe that a huge amount of snobbery was involved. Harry should have insisted on meeting her family but I think we can all guess why he didn't.

Reactions: 20
Give up like me😂😂 I dont rattle the braincells for a title anymore. But it doesn't matter what it is called, though they are funny 😂 the content is what keeps us here.
Everyone will probably get a turn at some point hopefully. I love words and dickingaround with them but I've been greedy/fortunate to have had a few titles so I'm avoiding doing them but happy to urge others on.
Anyhoo, back on topic. I'm glad the Fame Vixen video validates my theory on Sasha. The girl saw an opportunity and grabbed it.

Don’t lots of parents help their children out with childcare? My parents never paid my grandparents for babysitting & I never paid my mum (but never used her much as she lived 45 mins away).
We don't want logic though, we want smeggy bashing and lots of it.:m
She's a bleep.

New video blog from Danjazone on Meghan and Jessica!
Honestly? In my opinion that's a load of bollix.
"What if ... just suppose ... if I said ... "

Just say it ffs and stop wasting time babbling incoherently.
Sounds like she has it in for MLP and is somewhat slightly on the fence re smeggy. Very odd annoying waste of 10 minutes :mad:

I agree. I only ask my mum as a last resort. She's done her child rearing and much as she loves my sprogs calling to visit, she also loves to see them go home.😅 Not everyone is a doting touchy cuddly granny living her life through her grandkids but they all love the kids, some just express it less obviously or want their own lives child free. I prefer to let my mum have her own life rather than make her accommodate minding kids regularly.
Gotta admit though, my granny was a bleep. A nasty vicious vindictive old witch who played mind duck games with us. If I'd been entrusted to her care daily I wouldn't be the well rounded kind thoughtful human being I am today.😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I do love Danjazone videos. I noticed the fake Harry photo was used. I think Jessica will only sell out Meghan if Meghan sells her out.
I like listening to her because I like her accent although I don't always think that she is as insightful as she thinks she is.
At least we have a number of bloggers who are calling Meghan' and Harry out to keep us posted.

Having said that often this thread is ahead of them. We are on the pulse 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.