Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I believe it wasn't as simple as it all seemed to play out. (can't say "black or white" anymore cuz then I'm being insensitive ) But, that's just my opinion on the whole MLP influencer throwdown......On another note: Just read an article here where a Mayor in a Washington city was all for "defunding the police" and "BLM!!"..defending protests, looting, and rioting.....only to have her OWN home vandalized and looted during recent "protests"......she's now calling it "an act of domestic terrorism!"

Reactions: 21
I forgot on the Trump pillows.. you just jogged my memory x
I googled Trump pillows and then wondered if they did a Trump swimsuit

Ps... I like Trump, I don't know much on US politics so I haven't got a side I'm for or against but his my favourite US president to listen to as his not boring

Trump swimsuit.... Trump's Chin!!

Last Trump one
I can't believe people buy these tops, swimming costumes with Trump/ Harry or Meghan on them...I find them creepy

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
omg you made my night!!! I'm laughing so hard!!!!

Reactions: 13
Maybe a saucer of beer, or jar top with beer, in pots, then drink the rest. One little jar lid of beer, drink, then another little lid, drink. At least you will feel good.

Reactions: 12
No Boris Johnson swimsuit I'm glad to say..I was dreading that
Boris underpants though

That's my lot for swimming costume pics lol x

Reactions: 16
if we cant have a sense of humor about this stuff, thats when we are too tightly wound
That's true x
I find I'm most relaxed on here at the end of the day ( even though it's near 3am lol) but this thread really makes me smile, laugh and relax which is all good x

Reactions: 16
I seriously can't stop laughing......dunno if it's real or not, but funny as hell!! Those effing twigs called "legs"....

Reactions: 9
Celt's latest

That was interesting.
Charles really is the weak link in the monarchy.
i don’t wish him ill, but he really should abdicate at 80. But he won’t. He’s been the heir for almost 70 years.
The a Queen was definitely more decisive when she had the back up of Prince a Phillip and her Private SecretaryLord Geidt.

I wonder how the power will shift when the Queen dies.
At least William is shaping upto be an excellent Prince of Wales

Reactions: 13
All M&H will do with all the BLM shit is heat up an already boiling cauldron. It will go too far and end in tears, Mark my words. Influencers are the absolute worst for bandwagoning. Classic example here on twatter, read the comments
Oh my...definitely read the comments

Reactions: 8
Onasanya was found guilty on 19 December 2018 of perverting the course of justice for lying to police to avoid being prosecuted for speeding. She unsuccessfully sought to secure permission to appeal the conviction.[5][6][7] Her expulsion from the Labour Party, effective in December 2018, was announced in January 2019.[8][9] On 29 January 2019 she was sentenced to three months in prison.[10] She was removed from office on 1 May 2019 after a successful recall petition, automatically triggered in cases of a custodial sentence of a year or less, under the Recall of MPs Act 2015. This prompted a by-election, making her the first MP to lose their seat through the recall process.[11]

Reactions: 12
At the risk of continuing off-topic slugs are all about the easy life so they go for the fresh young leaves and the easiest routes. Top dress your pot with sharp gravel pref when first planting. If already planted, check foliage and surface of compost first to make sure they are not already lurking before applying gravel. Re slug pellets, remember they attract slugs and you only need one or two every square foot.

Reactions: 6
Regarding Meghan's age
Her father released some photos to the media around the time that the wedding was being planned. One of the photos apparently showed a date proving that Smeg is older than she claims to be. She was born in 1977 so will be 43 this August.

Given that the bitch lies about everything it could be true. Prior to the (filtered) lockdown videos I would say she definitely looks over 40.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was one of the reasons that Daddy had to airbrushed away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.