Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone :)

Just looked on the most liked thingy button on the old thread and I think it was my thread title that had the most likes but I'm not too upset about it as it was only really funny on the day that Lorraine said their names wrong - plus there's not enough sweary words in it to convey how we feel about this pair of twunts!
meghan and harry.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So Harry probably enjoys having his ginger salad tossed thatโ€™s one way of getting him hooked i guess!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Just looked on the most liked thingy button on the old thread and I think it was my thread title that had the most likes but I'm not too upset about it as it was only really funny on the day that Lorraine said their names wrong - plus there's not enough sweary words in it to convey how we feel about this pair of twunts!
View attachment 136513
Mine was time-sensitive too, really, regarding the release of the title of the new book. BE8945FE-E09F-4442-9EA1-77BE8552D6CE.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I mean,really,who wants to own up to actually viewing her sex tape,...I'm thinking that could be a new kind of instrument of torture,it's bad enough she was in more than one series of suits.
I mean,can't we just imagine how bad a tosser she is,after the BBQ debacle??Weren't the white baggy pants enough to put anyone off?
I bet it's like deja vu for Betty..like the sins of the father shall be visited on the son.i apologise that I'm not megs vicar cos he definitely could have described it better, hallelujah,!!
Maybe that's why they are quiet,cos they are having a flaming row over not sharing her life experiences before H๐Ÿ™ˆhe knows about her life on the open seas๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ›ฅbut could be thicker than the average plank and have not cottoned on yet.maybe she was saving it for their cotton anniversary ๐Ÿ™Š
I wonder if there is a written account if private stuff anywhere that he could consult ready for the divorce..maybe something in a flowery calligraphy font,you know,like a diary??!!mind you,there's always a chance someone could leak what was in it and then where would they be....all sorts of trouble and lost titles..and lost titles means no ๐Ÿ’ฐ
I don't know what's going on...
I'd send for the water board,they are good with leaks,or maybe potato and leak soup for H,MTea....
โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a TERRIBLE actress! She's abysmal even in this small clip! For a Hallmark movie! Why do people insist she was a B-list actress?

We have all seen her 'act' in public a hundred times since she has been with Harry and her live performances are awful, Africa documentary is the worst, but how did she get as far she did in films?!??!
I think I know why . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 136513
Same happened to me miffed but not bitter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Haha
Thank you for taking on the task Penny XX

Are you ok? :love::love::love:
Thank you for asking Vintage. Not many people do ๐Ÿ˜ข. Like many of us this pigging lockdown is starting to make me tetchy. I need to see my kids, my grandson, my friends.

Thank God for you rotten lot helping me through this. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean,really,who wants to own up to actually viewing her sex tape,...I'm thinking that could be a new kind of instrument of torture,it's bad enough she was in more than one series of suits.
I mean,can't we just imagine how bad a tosser she is,after the BBQ debacle??Weren't the white baggy pants enough to put anyone off?
I bet it's like deja vu for Betty..like the sins of the father shall be visited on the son.i apologise that I'm not megs vicar cos he definitely could have described it better, hallelujah,!!
Maybe that's why they are quiet,cos they are having a flaming row over not sharing her life experiences before H๐Ÿ™ˆhe knows about her life on the open seas๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ›ฅbut could be thicker than the average plank and have not cottoned on yet.maybe she was saving it for their cotton anniversary ๐Ÿ™Š
I wonder if there is a written account if private stuff anywhere that he could consult ready for the divorce..maybe something in a flowery calligraphy font,you know,like a diary??!!mind you,there's always a chance someone could leak what was in it and then where would they be....all sorts of trouble and lost titles..and lost titles means no ๐Ÿ’ฐ
I don't know what's going on...
I'd send for the water board,they are good with leaks,or maybe potato and leak soup for H,MTea....
โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
I did! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 136513
Apologies spangly. I take total responsibility.

Also @Norbs, fredas was just the closest to hand.

Same happened to me miffed but not bitter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh God. So sorry.

I think I might leave the new thread thingy to someone more knowledgeable than me in future. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Yes, I'm finding the increasing length very very off putting. I tend to mentally bookmark them for watching later and then forget ... so I just 'like' them because she usually talks sense.
Nearly half an hour is a bit much.๐Ÿ˜’
I lose my tiny mind when they take ages to spit it out FFS any video that has too much intro and slow talking - get in the bin. No time for that I gotta get info fast and move on. Oh and any inaccuracies on details we tattlers have already established - done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I appreciate her research but I wish Yankee Wally could keep the length of the vids down a bit. 5-10m and I can watch them but I lose track after 20m+
I agree, I gave up, especially since anyone here as is qualified to comment as Yankee. Any of us can read others comments off the internet, it's not information it's opinion. The rambling is too much.

Reactions: 9
Apologies spangly. I take total responsibility.

Also @Norbs, fredas was just the closest to hand.

Oh God. So sorry.

I think I might leave the new thread thingy to someone more knowledgeable than me in future. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Don't be silly - I wouldn't even know how to start a new thread - so fair play for doing it xx

• Heart
I lose my tiny mind when they take ages to spit it out FFS any video that has too much intro and slow talking - get in the bin. No time for that I gotta get info fast and move on. Oh and any inaccuracies on details we tattlers have already established - done.
I hate how she flits and clicks about showing bits of this and that. She never seems to concentrate on one thing, unlike Murky Meg or Taz. Itโ€™s all so random and erratic. Thatโ€™s why I rarely post her vids on here.

I suppose she could always do a Kim K, & sell her sex tape for cash.....after all she flogs everything she can!!๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
A reminder that Megan and Harry, Two Troubled Years, is on tonight ch5 at 9.20

• Sick
According to Wednesday's Mail H&M should pay more than for Frogmore eg the ยฃ1.4m refurb of Kensington Palace's Apartment One which they rejected in favour of Windsor and the ยฃ400k spent on refurb of the Old Stables for the Gloucesters, who were evicted from Apartment One.
Better increase that ยฃ18k a month!

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.