Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate her research but I wish Yankee Wally could keep the length of the vids down a bit. 5-10m and I can watch them but I lose track after 20m+
Yes, I'm finding the increasing length very very off putting. I tend to mentally bookmark them for watching later and then forget ... so I just 'like' them because she usually talks sense.
Nearly half an hour is a bit much.😒

Reactions: 14
I appreciate her research but I wish Yankee Wally could keep the length of the vids down a bit. 5-10m and I can watch them but I lose track after 20m+
I agree that she could be a bit more professional with her presentation (although its sometimes funny). This latest video is examining whether or not Archie should be in the line of succession if he was born via a surrogate and the law apparently says 'NO'.
So now we know why they kept it quiet.

I've always thought that if Meghan had said that they were using a surrogate due to medical reasons most people would have been very sympathetic and supportive.

There's also the question of who knew what they were up to and when is it all going to come out?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For those who believe in the surrogacy, what is the most compelling evidence out there? I'm willing to be convinced but the whole celebrity moonbump malarkey is new to me.

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to appear on the new thread and say thanks.very quiet out there...unnerves me as they love publicity.will all come out in the wash,no doubt.this may be the start of a new plan re their new pr "expert" they filched from posh.
I would hate stuff to start going right for them..I know,I'm a bad person🙈🙊
I do think they are starting to suffer cash flow problems,but tbh,they are supposed to be bloody millionaires FFS.surely to God she hasn't gone through all of it by now,I know she can spend like Viv Nicholson on steroids but that's verging on the obscene.. specially when everyone else is suffering in the Rona crisis.
I bet he can't wait to slink back to 🐸 house asap and beg their forgiveness.maybe he can get an advisor who is a narc expert or god help him....
Hope everyone is ok.❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how to look for further suggestions. I’ll try and keep my eye open for suggestions for the next one. Apologies to anyone who got more votes. The highest voted post in the last thread was about Aunties new grandson.

Can everyone vote for the thread suggestions by ‘liking’,

God! I’m like the thread police. And I’m rambling.....sorry 😬

As you were.
You’re forgiven.

The new ‘most liked’ function will presumably make it easier to see which suggestions are, well, most liked.
He's spot on as usual. The £18k situation per month is doing my head in every time it gets mentioned.

I think when my rates bill comes in I'll just write back that I'll give them £1.50 a month and they can like it or lump it. Cunts. (H&M not the rates people)
Especially as the £18k is rent and repayment. Somewhere I saw a calculation that said the actual rate of repayment on that basis meant it would take 25+ years to pay for the refurb, without taking into account any ongoing maintenance costs. I’ll see if I can find the source.

I agree that she could be a bit more professional with her presentation (although its sometimes funny). This latest video is examining whether or not Archie should be in the line of succession if he was born via a surrogate and the law apparently says 'NO'.
So now we know why they kept it quiet.

I've always thought that if Meghan had said that they were using a surrogate due to medical reasons most people would have been very sympathetic and supportive.

There's also the question of who knew what they were up to and when is it all going to come out?
TBF, he would be so far down the line of succession (7th and going backwards once his Cambridge cousins start having families of their own) that it’s not worth H&M bothering about him losing his place. I wonder what place Lord Snowdon was in at birth vs where he is now?

ETA just looked it up on Wikipedia (I know, I know) and David Linley was 5th in line at birth, versus 21st in line now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, I'm finding the increasing length very very off putting. I tend to mentally bookmark them for watching later and then forget ... so I just 'like' them because she usually talks sense.
Nearly half an hour is a bit much.😒
My mind shuts down after a while with her

Reactions: 6
Hallmark movie - "When Sparks Fly" circa 2014

She is a TERRIBLE actress! She's abysmal even in this small clip! For a Hallmark movie! Why do people insist she was a B-list actress?

We have all seen her 'act' in public a hundred times since she has been with Harry and her live performances are awful, Africa documentary is the worst, but how did she get as far she did in films?!??!

Reactions: 13
Meghan's diary will read like a 12 year old. Just like her Instagram Posts. SHe ThiNks By ChanGing ThE Size Of heR FoNt, MessAgeS WiLL sEEm moRe ImPorTanT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is a TERRIBLE actress! She's abysmal even in this small clip! For a Hallmark movie! Why do people insist she was a B-list actress?

We have all seen her 'act' in public a hundred times since she has been with Harry and her live performances are awful, Africa documentary is the worst, but how did she get as far she did in films?!??!
There's another Hallmark movie she was in as well....... supposedly even worse 😂😂😂😂😂

What's Fergie up to??? 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Poor Queenie, she thought Charles had caused her grief with his marital choice and extra marital liaison(s).

Ginge is on another level, within the space of just three years....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.