Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think h has been secretly unhinged since mommy died and unfortunately has met the worst kind of person to pal up with.she plots all these scheme's and makes h think he is mastermind of the century and it's all his idea.
She has probably told him that Skippy is a good idea but that's because it's along time to work on him before lockdown finishes.the seeds will be planted as she is very good at manipulation...just look at the "it wasn't megs idea to go,it was mine"little or exercise the other day...and the disowning of the book depending if Joe public hate it,or she will take the credit if it does well.
I think the Jamaica wedding pics show the real meg.i don't think she even knew she was being snapped or she would have snapped her mega watt smile on..
You can only fool ppl for so long,and I hope that blind quote is correct about him waiting for a plane and a divorce.
The trouble is that you need to be a strong , confident person to stand up to a narc cos they are very good at what they do and she does excel.hs bro could see through her straight away but h as always been a different matter.maybe I under estimate him...he may be just as mad as his wife.i just can't understand gangan letting him get away with as much as he has.if Lizzie took the titles,it would hurt them more than anything...a massive divorce bargaining chip.they just have to get h alone for a few weeks with a narc expert then Eureka 🙈
❤🤗😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am ploughing the Lady C book.
She has definitely done her research and there’s lots about Meghan’s earlier life in LA and Toronto.
Just reading about the failed relationships with Chelsy and Cressida.

Interesting that a former friend said she can be very mesmerising when you get the full glare of her attention. ( in the narc worl; it’s called love bombing)

an insecure thicko like Harry would have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Reactions: 25
Going back to them being asked to leave that party, I can’t get over them getting rid of them right in front of cameras. I wish someone could get in there and isolate sounds as I’m sure things are said.
Yes, there is certainly more to that.
For starters her manic joker style grin disappeared for a few seconds so she took a hit of some kind.
Was she wearing tights that day I wonder?
Camilla in particular seemed pissed over something so I'm wondering if it was a last straw situation ... her saying "this is boring H," plus sticking her tongue out plus not wearing the required tights/stockings.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just listened to a Wally post.i love her voice but.....it was another 30+mins of reading Harry markle out and I found it abit boring for the 2nd time,same with the other one last week that was reading someone else's blog.i don't mind if they refer to a blog and say go and read it cos it's good but can't she just condense it in her OWN words...a bit lazy imo.
Up a cul-de-sac for a mo....I have noticed as these bloggers get more followers,they either start taken the urine with selling shite or get complacent and lazy.anyone can read someone else's work and think it's ok to thank them after so they give them the credit,rightly but it is a bit lazy and arrogant.maybe I'll start a blog and wear my face mask so you won't know it's me and pinch ppls work,could call it ...
Listen with Yorkie ❤
Just a thought....
Right...back in the room,they are still a pair of what Freda says ❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
antinoos

I watched the video of Meghan that you posted earlier. All 30 some minutes :)

Meghan was well - spoken and came across as a caring person. I was interested in her work to help the girls in India. Did you know that some girls in India are given the name “unwanted”, Nakusa? One year they held a renaming ceremony and the girls got to choose their new names.

From just that segment, I did not pick up anything “off” about Meghan. I liked what I saw of her.
She did talk a lot about herself, but, also about issues that were important to her.

I think it is sad that she did not use her position as a royal to work on those projects that she was passionate about.

At first, I was happy for her and for Harry. I was excited about the future that they could make.

And then...

I thought it was weird the way she looked at Harry, weird how they handled the birth of Archie. Then the talk of racism and leaving. Then I started thinking “There is something about Meghan”.

I do not know why things went the way they did... I think that she did not love Harry, it was an act. Maybe it was her age, maybe because she was not going back to Suits, maybe she felt her life was collapsing around her...

I do know that the woman in that video is not the same Meghan as now.

Maybe it is all an act to her.

Someone mentioned earlier that Meghan acts like a teenager. Maybe she is still in her “finding her identity” stage.

She has hurt people with her actions. She had all the potential in the world to help people.

maybe. It is not in her.

overthinking. But, maybe Meghan is not the person she thinks she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Going now I am.... (In my bestest Yoda voice)...you are all saying it now ,I know🙈😎.. I have to be in bed by half past 11 or I turn into a narc and dream of being shipwrecked alone with meg on a desert island forever more,and I can't take the blame...
Life's too short for that kind of torture..I have been married to the same man for 39 years so I have suffered enough🙈🤯🗡🗡🗡
Mind how you go.❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgot to tell you all....
My husband says...."did you know my wife does voiceovers??!!"
Just saying🙈😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just listened to a Wally post.i love her voice but.....it was another 30+mins of reading Harry markle out and I found it abit boring for the 2nd time,same with the other one last week that was reading someone else's blog.i don't mind if they refer to a blog and say go and read it cos it's good but can't she just condense it in her OWN words...a bit lazy imo.
Up a cul-de-sac for a mo....I have noticed as these bloggers get more followers,they either start taken the urine with selling shite or get complacent and lazy.anyone can read someone else's work and think it's ok to thank them after so they give them the credit,rightly but it is a bit lazy and arrogant.maybe I'll start a blog and wear my face mask so you won't know it's me and pinch ppls work,could call it ...
Listen with Yorkie ❤
Just a thought....
Right...back in the room,they are still a pair of what Freda says ❤😘🤗
Yes, start a blog, you could call it The Pig, in a piss take of smeggy's The Tig. :m
Although hers was called after her favourite wine, so maybe yours could be The Pros. Which would fit in two ways, short for prosecco and for prostitute.
Too much ? 🤪 Nah, stet.

Smeggy is likely sat closely scrutinising Lady C's tome armed with various coloured highlighters.
Blue for totally untrue but not litigiouus.
Red for "call my lawyers H , NOW"
Green for complimentary warm fuzzy snippets.
Thick black redact pen for things she doesn't want (haribo) to see in print.;)

God help Tyler's faux tuscan mansion furnishings if archiedoll gets ahold of those pens.:eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am ploughing the Lady C book.
She has definitely done her research and there’s lots about Meghan’s earlier life in LA and Toronto.
Just reading about the failed relationships with Chelsy and Cressida.

Interesting that a former friend said she can be very mesmerising when you get the full glare of her attention. ( in the narc worl; it’s called love bombing)

an insecure thicko like Harry would have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.
y'all keep sharing bits of the book, please. I don't have access to it yet.

Reactions: 10
It seemed to be after Archie's birth when the wheels properly came off, re: M&H acting weird. I would revel at a glimpse inside their thought procesess. It utterly fascinates me how strange they started acting almost overnight, so it seemed.

Reactions: 14
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could afford to start paying off their £2.4million bill for Frogmore Cottage only after Prince Charles agreed to foot their astronomical security costs in the US.
Shedding light on the deal, a source told the Daily Mail: ‘They had fully expected that British taxpayers would continue to foot the bill for their protection but then the rug was pulled from under their feet and they had to ask Prince Charles to step in. That’s the reason why they are now able to start paying back the Queen and the Crown Estate, who met the cost of the building work out of public funds.’

The source also claimed the couple’s final bills soared because they included costly designs for work that wasn’t even carried out.
‘One of the biggest costs at Frogmore was that they flew in a designer from the US to design the garden,’ the source revealed. ‘Meghan also wanted a tennis court. There are already tennis courts nearby in Home Park. But it would have meant them coming out of the garden and being seen, which she didn’t like.’

Oh Charlie what have you done?:eek:
You've fucked us over. You'll wangle your taxes to cover their skanky arses and then grab our taxes to make up what they cost you.
bleeping fuming:mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
y'all keep sharing bits of the book, please. I don't have access to it yet.
Yes, please keep the snippets coming as When I followed the links it said this item is no longer available, or something like that. Will have to wait for my preorder kindle version.

Reactions: 11
I love all the stuff about etiquette and protocol stuff that Cringe was breaking - Lady CC explaining how it was just not the done thing lol but also how eyebrows were raised at Archie NOT being the Earl of Dumbarton ie the aristocracy assuming that she did not actually give birth so he could not be given a title. Does anyone else find themselves reading it in her voice?? 😂😂😂
What sort of protocol was she breaking, did she say anything new?

Reactions: 3
It seemed to be after Archie's birth when the wheels properly came off, re: M&H acting weird. I would revel at a glimpse inside their thought procesess. It utterly fascinates me how strange they started acting almost overnight, so it seemed.
For sure the wheels came off then regarding the public getting pissed off with their games and playing Hide the Baby, but even before the birth they were up to no good. The dates on the trademarking they were doing are all early in her pregnancy. Same with their sussexroyal instagram, all done in her first trimester. The maternity leave and 6 week break in canada was spent building their little private empire behind the scenes and planning their great escape.

Reactions: 16
Just a quick post to say that I ordered the book from Apple Books - with the intention of preordering but, to my surprise I am actually reading it now as we speak! I assume there is a tech issue and this has caused the book to be available now. I thought some of you may like to know
Oooh what’s the tea?

Reactions: 4
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could afford to start paying off their £2.4million bill for Frogmore Cottage only after Prince Charles agreed to foot their astronomical security costs in the US.
Shedding light on the deal, a source told the Daily Mail: ‘They had fully expected that British taxpayers would continue to foot the bill for their protection but then the rug was pulled from under their feet and they had to ask Prince Charles to step in. That’s the reason why they are now able to start paying back the Queen and the Crown Estate, who met the cost of the building work out of public funds.’

The source also claimed the couple’s final bills soared because they included costly designs for work that wasn’t even carried out.
‘One of the biggest costs at Frogmore was that they flew in a designer from the US to design the garden,’ the source revealed. ‘Meghan also wanted a tennis court. There are already tennis courts nearby in Home Park. But it would have meant them coming out of the garden and being seen, which she didn’t like.’

Oh Charlie what have you done?:eek:
You've fucked us over. You'll wangle your taxes to cover their skanky arses and then grab our taxes to make up what they cost you.
bleeping fuming:mad::mad::mad:
Charles will make it up by selling off more Duchy land. He says he’s about the environment and heritage but he’s sold off so much green space do developers so they can build tiny box houses on drab estates with no gardens.
The majority of the West Country is going to look like a housing estate by the time he’s finished paying for Meg and Haz

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.