Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO it looks like a hair extension, but what is noticeable is that the rest of her hair doesn't have any extensions and we all know that Meghan likes to have extensions in her hair.
She always looks like she is wearing extensions... it started going into the absurd at the ridiculous red carpet Windsor presentstion of robo-fark (missing the batteries) in 2019. Since then she has always had a huge, thick mane of rather coarse textured wavy hair ala Yoko Ono. The hair on this person is silky and longer than ever and really really straight. Also her rumpus is tiny and the legs are skinny all the way to the top. We all know that her legs are like Vs: tiny at the ankle and getting bigger and bigger as you go up. The trouser suits left us in no doubt that it was full on thunder thighs at the top and the fabric friction was causing a fire hazard.

I don't think it is Hawwy as the hairyness of the arms and legs is off the charts and his knee looks wrinkly for a 30-something. Remember that there was question of using a body double when Hawwy appeared in the Santa costume video with undeniably brown eyes when his are blue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think I have solved the riddle of the mystery woman with the red headed child. It's the elephant lady not Sméagol.
View attachment 1404441View attachment 1404462
I have to say the hair looks exactly the same in length even though it is tied up in the elephant photo, the arms look the same, the woman's back looks the same and she is wearing a similar sort of bracelet. Plus I have just noticed that in both pictures the woman's hair is very smooth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think I have solved the riddle of the mystery woman with the red headed child. It's the elephant lady not Sméagol.
View attachment 1404441View attachment 1404462
Bingo. Great call. Good eye

Which video was that please?
This article has the video

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.

The whole ice cream sandwich scenario is so absurd, I suspect perhaps someone is subtly telling us the set up is bullshit, and things are not what they seem. It’s such a surreal thing to do - I think it’s a clue to not believe what we see here.
I agree completely.

Maybe one of her squad is signalling for help from a basement somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a look on a jewellers website (not Cartier themselves). The bracelets have been about since 1969 and are based on the chastity belt! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They cost thousands and the site said the ones with diamonds are a pass into high profile events.
It listed well-known wearers including Angelina Jolie, but no mention of Minge.
Also Burton and Taylor. Couples can have them and they exchange screwdrivers as a sign of commitment.
There's no way she would remove a pass to high-profile events - a grifter's version of a festival wristband - plus Trev probably binned the screwdriver when he received her rings back.
Do we definitely believe it came from Trev and not some sinister puppet master with a home in Wyoming who is working to bring down the British Monarchy??
Minge's chastity bracelet! 🤪

ETA Just google Cartier Love Bracelet @Chita

Thank you.
I didn't know that's what it was called.
Never heard of them.

I will have a look.
If it does get access to high level events I assume that is why Harry isn't annoyed that she keeps wearing it.

Reactions: 15
The Wyoming photos are obviously snaps of The Stoat and the mother of his child. In other words - not Smeg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why do they keep such a tight grip on that child? Are they afraid he is going to run to his real family.
I've never heard of a parent squatting on the pavement "to be at eye level with their child (Ffark), and make sure he doesn't run away" as they said. This isn't normal parenting, as if it was the UK pavements would be crowded with parents crouching and sitting to guard their brood, crawling over pedestrian crossings.
It's rubbish, the photos were taken from above so the massive hat would hide the face. If it had been taken at normal height standing we'd have been able to see her face. The clawing at Ffark was to justify the ground-level position.
I don't think it's the Snarkles, and these people aren't real in any sense of the word, all pretending to be someone else to fool people. What a dead life they must lead.
ETA I just realised that Minge couldn't pose for the paps, because she's got a bloodshot eye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never heard of a parent squatting on the pavement "to be at eye level with their child (Ffark), and make sure he doesn't run away" as they said. This isn't normal parenting, as if it was the UK pavements would be crowded with parents crouching and sitting to guard their brood, crawling over pedestrian crossings.
It's rubbish, the photos were taken from above so the massive hat would hide the face. If it had been taken at normal height standing we'd have been able to see her face. The clawing at Ffark was to justify the ground-level position.
I don't think it's the Snarkles, and these people aren't real in any sense of the word, all pretending to be someone else to fool people. What a dead life they must lead.
I remember this purely because I was so impressed by Kate doing this in tight skirt, stilettos and holding Charlotte

Reactions: 15
It’s the Cartier love bracelet. You can get it in gold, silver, platinum and with diamonds.
It’s a very popular bracelet and they also do rings as well.
You screw it on with a small screwdriver included in the box and it’s meant to “stay on” and symbolise eternal love.
Do they do them in tungsten? Asking for a friend. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry and Meghan #207 both pondering the ‘ice cream sandwich’
(
Sorry still thinking about that urban dictionary comment, my bad 🙄🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm impressed. Do we know who the elephant lady is please?
The elephant lady is Dr Amanda Salb but I remember afterwards the media made it out that it was Meghan even though it quite clearly wasn't, however a youtuber called Celt Views said it wasn't Meghan or Amanda and that in her opinion the lady was Tanya Lama.

This is what Tanya Lama looks like.
1657393054036.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.