Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB

And only there by our continued consent. I think a few of them forget that. It's not their decision whether we continue as a Monarchy. It's ours.

If a junior Cabinet Minister was behaving like Haz, the media would be 100% demanding that the PM sack him/her.

It's about time we had an official Code of Conduct for the Royals. A stringent one for the working ones, and a slightly more relaxed one, setting out expected behaviour/not bringing the RF into disrepute for the non-working ones.

Fall foul of it and you're out. Titled or not.

Reactions: 44
This will add to the antimonarchy sentiment if that happens

Reactions: 18
I've thought this for some time now. You've said it much better than I could. H&M's title has to be put in abeyance and H and Andrew removed from the CoS as well. TQ is the only one with the love and respect of the public to pull it off - much like she has done with Camilla's title when Charles takes the throne. What I don't understand is why she's hesitating. I've learned that TQ is one smart, savvy Queen and she knows country first, family second so I just don't get it.

Of course, she could be one step ahead of us (she's fooled me more than once) and is waiting for the right time and has all documents, etc., prepared, so who knows?

Reactions: 28
Just why do these two become Teflon in the courts it is so fucking unjust.

If he wins his case against the Home office I hope it causes a bleeding riot and HM has got to stop protecting them.

Fuming

Jammy cunts they are!!
He is a nothing now, neither is she. Apart from who is family is, they were never anything. They might still be part of the private Royal Family, they can pander to Harry all they want behind closed doors. But they deserve nothing from the taxpayer. I will be very angry if they cost me anything. Why can’t they just fuck off and live the life of the idle rich ? And if he has to come back, then he should be treated as an ordinary man in the street. We all deserve as much as he does. Just because he is the grandson of the Queen, doesn’t mean he deserves special treatment. And I don’t want him representing Britain, he is a laughing stock. My God, I might vote SNP over this. And trust me, that would be a very big thing.

Reactions: 37
Whether dimwit wins or not he should pay all the court costs of the QCs that are publicly funded ie you and me

Reactions: 32
Well done for writing.
I mentioned this when I wrote to William and to Camilla.

I think everyone should write to them.
Let them know how we feel.
Make them understand.

Reactions: 23
We all deserve MORE than he does. Because we haven’t shat on our respective nations

Reactions: 25
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO

Reactions: 24
Palate cleanse time. Bea and Edo at Wimbledon this afternoon.

If I could choose, I'd have these two come in as full-time Royals over having Haz or both the Harkles back any day. Edo has really helped raise Bea's game.

She and Kate both look good in The Vampire's Wife stuff.

And talking of Wimbledon....

If you keep invoking Mummy's memory for publicity, it's interesting what memories of Mummy it might trigger in other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
How would you remove them from CoS when it's a side effect of LoS?
How would the LoS work with CoS(for the next ones in line of LoS) when demanding the removal of the original title holder (York)on whom the LoS is based for the next CoS candidates (York girls.)

Why would you remove one of the two constitutionaly sound people-the third is dead, from assisting in the shadows , like they did fairly successfuly compared to the current ones in charge.

You are right about Harry's title, he will have precedence over Cambs kids as a Royal duke for life.(except the Monarch and PoW title holder and wife)

Reactions: 13
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO
To be quite Frank I don't care if it is or not. Not interested at all. Just care about their atrocious behaviour and sense of entitlement. The sooner the papers stop giving them any blah blah coverage can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: 39
Looks like it, the Queen was handing out knighthoods (honorary) to some Jackson Hole billionaires among them John Franklyn Mars.
Some London Real Estate connections, Pippa often went there, seems that James invested there, Tyler Perry has a house there.
Plenty of Royal /business connections there.

Reactions: 20
Titsalina Bumsquirt and her Poncey,predatory,Princeling stick their fingers up at our weak legal system once again, where is justice coming from for these two fucking fripperies!!
It'll appear " down the road,", when it's slung out, or they lose.

Perhaps they are hoping for another lovely Pound Coin??

Reactions: 17
To be quite Frank I don't care if it is or not. Not interested at all. Just care about their atrocious behaviour and sense of entitlement. The sooner the papers stop giving them any blah blah coverage can’t come soon enough.
I wish all of the media over here would totally blank them. Report nothing, ever. If the US do then fair enough, they live there, but I don’t think they’d bother if nowhere else was bothered. Starve them of attention. I think that would hurt them more than even bad publicity. Not even important enough to comment on.

Reactions: 42
I honestly don't know who is interested in them? No one I know is? The sooner they fade into obscurity the better - but the online media know anything about them leads to loads of clicks & comments .......

Reactions: 23
I'll be really pissed off if Hazno wins anything.

It seems his entire argument can be boiled down to two things: 1. His “offer to pay” wasn’t forwarded and 2. Someone he doesn’t like was spoken to in regards of the decision. The HO lawyers even state that they haven’t received confirmation of his offer to pay, but even so it’s irrelevant.

Hazno likes to tell everyone that he is the Queens favourite, but everybody is controlling her - insinuating that she has dementia or something.

He is attacking the Queen because Edward Young is still her private secretary and if the Queen though he was bad at his job she could get rid of him.

I hope he loses and has to pay all court fees.
He's a nasty piece of shit.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.