Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow all 3 on twitter, so I notice BP, KP and Clarence House all carefully coordinated their announcements and good wishes to Archie
BE2ABA78-D598-4A98-8BD1-AE77D4DF9BCA.jpeg

Reactions: 8
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
It would have been Princess Margaret’s 60th weddin
549AB946-CA3A-4E15-83FE-85E7C4A430AB.jpeg
g anniversary today

Still available

Yes, the price has gone up, and it’s only available on 11August. (As opposed to June) When the whole RF will be at Balmoral on holiday. She’s such a witch.
I take it the Harkles are not planning on accepting their invitation to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was meagains father,I'd be very wary of any invitation to play happy families ATM,cos any one with half a brain knows she's desperate to win the court case,so really needs him on side.she will just drop him asap after,as is her usual behaviour and I don't think a narc leopard changes its spots.
The photo on twitter of her messing with her earrings,(sorry can't put it on as I'm not very computer literate,I know...you thought I was wonderful at everything)...was awful,it made her look about 50,her skin looked very leathery and very wrinkled and lined,the worse pic I have seen of her.if I was H,I'd be majorly worried.she looks so good with makeup on usually.if he wanted to marry his mother,she looked very near the age she'd be now.Of all the girls he could have had,he picked her.i bet she will age very badly so no wonder there's alot of tweaking going on.i bet she thanks god everyday for Photoshop and closed in shoes.🙈
Don't think the RF have any worries about the book.the Q should actually buy one and keep it for the divorce court,then read excepts,like H and Thomas... meeagain will definitely have a hot (royal) flush then..
KTAW❤😘🤗
I read somewhere, about the time that the online court Case opened, that Thomas Markle had received an anonymous $100,000 into his bank account.
Im trying to find the link; does anyone else know about it?

Also, I’m a bit thick, but what does KTAW mean please?

Reactions: 12
Same. Poor parenting BUT she almost lifts her arm up in quite a shocking way as if to tell the kid to piss off.

Also, it's not until Harry gets involved where she actually even looks at her. She turns round to see what Harry is doing then acts all smiley lovey dovey.
Normally I would agree, poor parenting. However, these kids had special needs, I give the parents a bit of slack for that. Hopefully that father is on this site and prepped his daughter to keep hassling MM!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well the Queen got the measure of her pretty quickly, if it’s true she gave her a fake tiara for her wedding day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It would have been Princess Margaret’s 60th weddinView attachment 124127g anniversary today

Yes, the price has gone up, and it’s only available on 11August. (As opposed to June) When the whole RF will be at Balmoral on holiday. She’s such a witch.
Don't suppose that they would be very welcome now! 😁

I read somewhere, about the time that the online court Case opened, that Thomas Markle had received an anonymous $100,000 into his bank account.

You can bet that Meghan is going to do her best to discredit her father again and this has probably happened to make him look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would have been Princess Margaret’s 60th weddinView attachment 124127g anniversary today

Every chance the invitation has been ripped up by the Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think “Flimsy and Mimsy” will punish the RF and everyone else by not publishing a photo of Archie? Well...either that, or can’t because he’s nowhere near where they are .

The article states Harry hopes the surfing will add some muscle mass and definition to his body 😂. When he finallg goes under the LA knife we'll be fed lies that the sufing helped good. Hell the "surfing" might even be the miracle cure he needs for that bald patch.
Harry on a surfboard? wha ha ha he’d be a first class cook and no doubt drop in front of the locals- that’s if he can even stand up. He’s more likely to be on a body board aka a shark biscuit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Here you are :) I also don't know what KTAW means either!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is an interesting bit of recent legislation. ......

THE HUMAN FERTILISATION AND EMBRYOLOGY (PARENTAL ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2018
2018 No. [XXXX]
2. Purpose of the instrument
2.1 A parental order is made by a court to provide for a child to be treated as the lawful child of the applicant or applicants following the birth of a child by a surrogate.

d in the re-made regulations.
Inheritance and succession
7.16 It is also necessary to set out in legislation the inheritance rights of a person who is the subject of a parental order. ( For example, a child cannot inherit a peerage or title of honour, or any property that is connected to the peerage or title, from one of the intended parents, unless a contrary intention has been expressed in the instrument.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Me neither but it's on their twitter too, which you can read without a stupid login

Old Charlie Boy looks as if he's slow-cooking himself from the inside. He looks as if he's escaped from some Regency-era painting on a Buck House wall. He should go the whole hog and start wearing ruffled collars, frock coats, fall-front kecks and tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think “Flimsy and Mimsy” will punish the RF and everyone else by not publishing a photo of Archie? Well...either that, or can’t because he’s nowhere near where they are .
Brenda is pencilled in for a televised speech to the nation on Friday. If we don’t see a photo today, it’s probably because Smeg is holding out in an attempt to attempt to overshadow that. A photo may be coming later due to the time difference (not that time zones stop our friend Mo5 ;)) or because the Nanny hasn’t WhatsApped the photo over to Smeg yet.

Anyway, happy birthday to him. He’s an innocent child, quite unaware of the game he’s been born into. I hope he has the nicest day a child can have when the highlight of it is a sugarless cake and quality time with Nanny and the paps 😜

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.