Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion...

Harry and Meghan #21 - ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Reactions: 20
#How Can You Expect Me to Toe the Line,Have You Seen These Feet Of Mine?
(Thread suggestion)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure how to post links but kensingtonroyal and clarencehouse instagram accounts have gone nice and early with birthday messages for archie... the subtle shade of photo selection from kensington royal is classic... and the photo of Charles standing at the side of harry holding archie, not touching him just looking on... Captions are spot on too.

Look what you could have had for your son Harry...

Muppet.

Reactions: 18
Very classy from KP and CH.

Do we expect a birthday photo today? KP usually release them the evening before to make the next days print if I recall?

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how to post links but kensingtonroyal and clarencehouse instagram accounts have gone nice and early with birthday messages for archie... the subtle shade of photo selection from kensington royal is classic... and the photo of Charles standing at the side of harry holding archie, not touching him just looking on... Captions are spot on too.

Look what you could have had for your son Harry...

Muppet.
I don't do instagram, is this anywhere else ?

Reactions: 5

Do we expect a birthday photo today? KP usually release them the evening before to make the next days print if I recall?
The fact that her smegness don't want anything to do with the press maybe has something to do with the timing?

Scooby-doo will probably get the honours of revealing the royal portrait to the peasants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So its Archiedoll's Birthday aww I bet she will get him back out his box, dust him off and take a pic in black and white prob from the back for all us peasants to see. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I hope so! I can't see how it could be sold here, it's such an insult to the Royal Family.
Diana's behaviour was bad enough, but there was always the underlying MH issues that kind of validated some of it.
With Meghan, it's pure malice.

Reactions: 14

these pics were already in public domain so no need for release last night for newspaper inclusion.
Its very subtle saying, “we don’t have any new or recent pics of the baby and PC hasn’t seen him for months, so here’s some from his christening you’ve already seen anyway”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is so smart of them. It not only makes them look like the bigger people, it shows they have been absolutely kept away from the little boy. Win- win.

happy birthday little Archie. I hope you and your nanny have a wonderful day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 4
If I was meagains father,I'd be very wary of any invitation to play happy families ATM,cos any one with half a brain knows she's desperate to win the court case,so really needs him on side.she will just drop him asap after,as is her usual behaviour and I don't think a narc leopard changes its spots.
The photo on twitter of her messing with her earrings,(sorry can't put it on as I'm not very computer literate,I know...you thought I was wonderful at everything)...was awful,it made her look about 50,her skin looked very leathery and very wrinkled and lined,the worse pic I have seen of her.if I was H,I'd be majorly worried.she looks so good with makeup on usually.if he wanted to marry his mother,she looked very near the age she'd be now.Of all the girls he could have had,he picked her.i bet she will age very badly so no wonder there's alot of tweaking going on.i bet she thanks god everyday for Photoshop and closed in shoes.🙈
Don't think the RF have any worries about the book.the Q should actually buy one and keep it for the divorce court,then read excepts,like H and Thomas... meeagain will definitely have a hot (royal) flush then..
KTAW❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.