Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about May 6th...

Having to share a birthday with not only George Clooney and Tony Blair... but also Archedoll πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

They better not bleeping upstage it for me otherwise I might need an appointment with a very large gin... (luckily for me, the MIL got me a bottle πŸ₯‚)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I share mine with Saddam Hussein!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Harry will be able to surf already, didn’t William have a surfing stag weekend?

I heard that none of the English girls would go out with him as he can’t keep his trousers on, hence having to marry outside his usual circle.

Reactions: 9
These are some great links; thanks @PennyCrayon
Looks like they are going to piss a LOT of people off.
I think there will be a lot of bitching about Kate. William is going to be furious and this could be the thing which finally cuts them off financially.
Lets see how much money they make from the book. $15m ?
But they have zero other income apart from Harry’s trust fund.
I think there will be no going back to the UK ever for Harry once this one comes out.
67541B91-07C4-4B4D-8B57-53E73E361A25.jpeg

Reactions: 12
T
Is she growing a six toe!😱 Lol πŸ˜„ x
Looks like room for another small toe on there πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„

I've looked again..on the foot that's near the other feet it looks like a long toe..actually it looks like it's trying to make a break for freedom Lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thats not a toe! Its an emergency banana in case inspiration strikes β€œcheer up sorry you live on a rubbish dump” etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
another article not impressed with the book project!

Some pics I saw earlier. This was April 25, 2018, so approx 3 weeks before the wedding. All smiles and cosiness here, so can we assume the infamous tears at the dress fitting came after this, thus firmly setting the wheels in motion?
I’m guessing the date on the photos must be wrong as they’re wearing poppies? That would indicate November not April. Clearly no frostiness at that point though. I wonder how long before they saw through her...

Reactions: 16

Having to share a birthday with not only George Clooney and Tony Blair... but also Archedoll πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

They better not bleeping upstage it for me otherwise I might need an appointment with a very large gin... (luckily for me, the MIL got me a bottle πŸ₯‚)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Happy birthday

Off topic slightly but is anyone getting these ads on this thread?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 124013
Yea all the time, its really annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
another article not impressed with the book project!

I’m guessing the date on the photos must be wrong as they’re wearing poppies? That would indicate November not April. Clearly no frostiness at that point though. I wonder how long before they saw through her...
Date is correct. April 25 is ANZAC day. We wear poppies. Lest we forget

Reactions: 18
You have a MASSIVE CHIP on your shoulder!!!!!

No doubt the word Blackies is racist to you but Whities are ok!!!! 😠😠😠😠

I'm a very soft, fluffy person but your racist moaning is getting on my bloody nerves!!!!!!

bleeping stop going on about it FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!

well said!!

I've got Poppea on ignore ...I now can't see her posts..WHAT A bleeping RELIEF. 😠😠😠😠😠😠

Guess I should have done that to begin with but never thought.

Sorry on the rant, it was really getting to me.

I go back to been soft and fluffy now πŸ’• xxx
Maybe this is a good opportunity to clear this up for good.

Let me first say I do understand the need to rant. I also do understand putting someone on the ignore list, even though all other boards I've ever been on ask for doing it without mentioning it in the threads, to not further ignite the point in question. Maybe this is different here, I don't know.

There are some things I'd like to say, however:

I have said my excuses and they were sincere. I really read the opposite of what the post said and I don't how this happened because it has never happened to me before. And I asked everyone to please ignore those two posts because I could not change them anymore. I tried to strike-through but there was no button to edit. Looks like there is a timeout on the edit function. So while I am not able to do much more than apologize, you on the other hand have a couple of things you could do

- ignore just those two posts and be happy to see others have already called me out on it
- put me quietly on ignore
- report them (there seems to be some kind of report function, alas I haven't found it yet). Others have done so and I was told off by the moderator after I'd already apologized, which took me a bit by surprise, but maybe they were too busy to react sooner

For those of you who want blood, please send a bottle and be prepared to stand in line, because I have done what I could.

ETA a sentence: "I really read the opposite of what the post said and I don't how this happened because it has never happened to me before."

Reactions: 12
So, I’m reckoning β€œthe birthday photo” will be released around 12noon /1pm GMT so that it makes the US morning news...
What would be utterly hilarious would be if Kate releases a photo of all three of her children holding up a Happy Birthday sign with loads of cupcakes etc.
Will completely upstage Archie. However Kate has too much class and wouldn’t use her children that way. ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
1588747059712.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a lovely day, with as much sugar and artificial junk food as you like. Thanks to social distancing, I’ll just have to eat a ton of junk food by myself and explain to my husband that it’s because I can’t share with you and the other Tattlers 😜
Anyway, what time as you expecting your birthday phone call from Her Megnasty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning, are we all ready to see the birthday boys photo we have had dangled in front of us ?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Happy birthday πŸ₯° πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.