Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im guessing he was very little and just wanted to help her, can't imagine Kensington palace letting a princess drip dry 😉
You think the palace would have better doors to have a big enough gap to shove tissues under them.

Reactions: 1
I remember reading Diana's own book and her admitting that on one occasion when she was pregnant with with Prince William she knew Charles was leaving to go to Camilla so to get his attention and stop him she threw herself down a flight of stairs,
There was also an interview with Prince William where he was asked about his earliest childhood memory and he quite calmly said it was sitting outside the bathroom pushing tissues under the door to his mother who had locked herself in and he could hear her crying, I think we forget a lot of the drama that surrounded Diana but she had mental health issues where Meghan seems to just have diva written all over her behaviour 🤷
It was on a Channel 5 documentary recently i saw it too think it was common place with Dianna felt sad for William tbh I think both boys are still in therapy and I really don't think Meghan is going to be that grounded wife Harry could maybe do with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember reading Diana's own book and her admitting that on one occasion when she was pregnant with with Prince William she knew Charles was leaving to go to Camilla so to get his attention and stop him she threw herself down a flight of stairs,
There was also an interview with Prince William where he was asked about his earliest childhood memory and he quite calmly said it was sitting outside the bathroom pushing tissues under the door to his mother who had locked herself in and he could hear her crying, I think we forget a lot of the drama that surrounded Diana but she had mental health issues where Meghan seems to just have diva written all over her behaviour 🤷
William never said this, it's just a story that came from a Diana biography :) I'm not actually sure if he's ever spoken about the negative aspects of Diana's life.

Reactions: 3
Agree with article and Megs trying to be 'woke'.
She married into the Royals, they are a million miles away from 'wokeness', carry on with practising your curtesys Megs!

Reactions: 6
Apologies for spamming, but this page is SO SO GOOD! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
THAT'S THE REAL MEGHAN!
WOW!

'Boastful'? As mentioned in the article a bit of a dig at Kate maybe who was on the cover in 2016?
Exactly. She's very passive aggressive. I really cannot stand her. the said part is that her sheep would just say oh you're jealous lmao if you speak up and say your piece.

She was most likely not popular in school, and living her traumas and insecurities in her adult life and projecting those issues on someone who is genuinely popular and a natural like Kate.

those numbers are peanuts. it's truly a big zzzzzzzzz

and the comments!

Attachments

Last edited:
So Meghan has said she wouldn't put her own image on the cover of Vogue as that would be boastful bit of a side swipe at her sister in law maybe ?

Reactions: 9
So Meghan has said she wouldn't put her own image on the cover of Vogue as that would be boastful bit of a side swipe at her sister in law maybe ?View attachment 30673
She just didn’t put her face on the cover because she knew it would get her more attention than actually putting her face on the cover.

Kate put her face on the cover of Vogue, Charles put his face on the cover of whatever magazine it was he guest editied. Me-ghan just needed to be special and unique to get more attention on to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just didn’t put her face on the cover because she knew it would get her more attention than actually putting her face on the cover.

Kate put her face on the cover of Vogue, Charles put his face on the cover of whatever magazine it was he guest editied. Me-ghan just needed to be special and unique to get more attention on to herself.
Yes !! It's almost like by not doing it she's now a better person than them somehow and like you say it has drew more attention, the shady mare .

• Haha
Reactions: 9

there are only a few things why she didn't opt for the cover and it all involves herself lol

1. she was too fat from giving birth to the baby, and didn't feel secure to pose for the cover.
2. she wanted to make history as the first guest editor of Vogue and has to one up her sister in law and late mother in law.

that's the reasons. lol

here comes Piers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ans-shamelessly-hypocritical-Vogue-stunt.html

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glorious!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
i love this one hahaha

Last edited:

wow! kids don't lie. so he said this back in January. that would mean his cousin was already born back then!
I thought Archie was George's nick name, the name his family call him. Which is why it was so weird when Meghan called her baby Archie. It's pretty standard practice in the Royal Family to have a nick name, for example the last King Edward was known as David.

After that and the Vogue cover thing I think it's pretty obvious she's not so keen on Kate. Fair enough, no-one has to get on with their sister in law but to do it so publicly? :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.