Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard on the radio the latest from the House of Sussex. Apparently the residents near Frogmore have been given a list of instructions about them and are rightly pissed off. Eg don't approach them or stroke their dogs, don't post stuff through the letterbox, don't ask to see Archie (who would anyway?). What the f is wrong with them? Probably on the list is 'doff your cap and grovel as they approach' 'no eye contact' 'don't ask to be shown around the house you paid for'.
They have also done their usual of denying (through a 'spokesperson') it came from them at all. Standard passive aggressive behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just heard on the radio the latest from the House of Sussex. Apparently the residents near Frogmore have been given a list of instructions about them and are rightly pissed off. Eg don't approach them or stroke their dogs, don't post stuff through the letterbox, don't ask to see Archie (who would anyway?). What the f is wrong with them? Probably on the list is 'doff your cap and grovel as they approach' 'no eye contact' 'don't ask to be shown around the house you paid for'.
They have also done their usual of denying (through a 'spokesperson') it came from them at all. Standard passive aggressive behaviour.
In this day and age it is a bit of a joke. I hardly imagine there's many folk living near them anyway.

Reactions: 5
I give their marriage 3 years max.

Gossip sites say they aren't at Frogmoor Cottage or even living together. She is supposed to be shacked up with various 'mates' aka Sohohouse lot.

I find the whole 'relationship' a mystery.

I heard that, who are the ‘sohohouse lot’ though?

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What an absolute joke! These two are simply unreal and really deserve each other.
Who do they think they are? Apparently, when the Queen would visit Frogmore, nobody was ever told how to bebave and she was happy for people to greet her.
If they give their neighbours a ridiculous list of instructions, then I can only imagine how they are like with their staff members. No wonder they're jumping ship!

Reactions: 6
Seriously, why don’t they just both piss off into obscurity and stop spending public money...!
“we’ll take your money but don’t you dare speak to us...”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re obviously losing their minds. Here’s hoping they get a stern talking to because this kind of crap isn’t very good for the image of the royal family.

Reactions: 10
Seriously? You're PUBLIC servants, I don't see how there is all this worry about privacy, it's only drawing more attention to them. William and Kate seem to cope well, none of this silly business. I reckon the Queen is just trying to stay as far away as possible from all this.

• Heart
Maybe Meghan's Medusa really.

Also I think Princess Diana was ahead of her times,and she was classy with a big heart to say the least.
Whereas Meghan's just a snobbish wealth seeking witch. She now probably has 10pages of rules for her nanny, like thou shall not look at my husband

Reactions: 14
Maybe Meghan's Medusa really.

Also I think Princess Diana was ahead of her times,and she was classy with a big heart to say the least.
Whereas Meghan's just a snobbish wealth seeking witch. She now probably has 10pages of rules for her nanny, like thou shall not look at my husband
I wonder what Diana would have made of this.

Reactions: 4
I think Meghan is the 2019 version of Diana, both played a game and got that bag 🤣
Without speaking ill of the dead, Diana herself was no saint. I will always be appreciative and grateful of her shining a light on both HIV and the plight of land mines, and I am sympathetic of her situation, being an unloved wife for so long, but she also threw several hissy fits and didn’t exactly behave appropriately all the time (neither did Prince Charles obviously but we’re not discussing him).

Reactions: 14
Without speaking ill of the dead, Diana herself was no saint. I will always be appreciative and grateful of her shining a light on both HIV and the plight of land mines, and I am sympathetic of her situation, being an unloved wife for so long, but she also threw several hissy fits and didn’t exactly behave appropriately all the time (neither did Prince Charles obviously but we’re not discussing him).
We had no social media back in Diana’s days, I bet if we had twitter beck then we’d know a hell of a lot more about Diana 🤣
And I think she was brilliant.... at playing the media 😬

Reactions: 13
I remember reading Diana's own book and her admitting that on one occasion when she was pregnant with with Prince William she knew Charles was leaving to go to Camilla so to get his attention and stop him she threw herself down a flight of stairs,
There was also an interview with Prince William where he was asked about his earliest childhood memory and he quite calmly said it was sitting outside the bathroom pushing tissues under the door to his mother who had locked herself in and he could hear her crying, I think we forget a lot of the drama that surrounded Diana but she had mental health issues where Meghan seems to just have diva written all over her behaviour 🤷

I remember reading Diana's own book and her admitting that on one occasion when she was pregnant with with Prince William she knew Charles was leaving to go to Camilla so to get his attention and stop him she threw herself down a flight of stairs,
There was also an interview with Prince William where he was asked about his earliest childhood memory and he quite calmly said it was sitting outside the bathroom pushing tissues under the door to his mother who had locked herself in and he could hear her crying, I think we forget a lot of the drama that surrounded Diana but she had mental health issues where Meghan seems to just have diva written all over her behaviour 🤷
Why was he pushing tissues under the bathroom door? Had they ran out of bog roll?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely had a lot of mental health problems and perhaps nowadays she would have gotten the help she needed, as society in general is more aware that mental health matters.
Meghan is “just” coming across as an entitled nightmare. I defended her in the past because I feared there were people who were racially motivated in their dislike of her, but the evidence about her behaviour and demands is mounting at a pretty fast rate!

She definitely had a lot of mental health problems and perhaps nowadays she would have gotten the help she needed, as society in general is more aware that mental health matters.
Meghan is “just” coming across as an entitled nightmare. I defended her in the past because I feared there were people who were racially motivated in their dislike of her, but the evidence about her behaviour and demands is mounting at a pretty fast rate!
Yup, me too. At first I thought it was because she was the triple threat: American, divorced and black. But no, she's just not a very nice person, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I said upthread that my elderly mother loved Meghan for ages. And felt terribly sorry for her with her family. But recently said she didn't like her anymore - too many stories coming out about her behaviour plus the general feeling she is greedy and taking Harry for a ride. I thought if my Mum is a barometer of middle England she can't be the only one thinking like that.

Reactions: 9
I think I said upthread that my elderly mother loved Meghan for ages. And felt terribly sorry for her with her family. But recently said she didn't like her anymore - too many stories coming out about her behaviour plus the general feeling she is greedy and taking Harry for a ride. I thought if my Mum is a barometer of middle England she can't be the only one thinking like that.
My elderly Mum exactly the same. She liked her at first and was happy for Harry now she can’t stand her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.