Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is lots of tea on her.

The influencer that bagged a royal thanks to buying PR.

OH MY GOD. Harry is vile and they deserve each other!! He's absolutely disgusting and if I had any respect for him, it's gone out the window. He injured his horse with his spur, the poor horse was bleeding from the cuts and he continued as if nothing happened!!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959] And apparently it wasn't a one time thing.
Not posting the link as some of you might be sensitive and the photos were shocking. I'm so shook. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Polo Match?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD. Harry is vile and they deserve each other!! He's absolutely disgusting and if I had any respect for him, it's gone out the window. He injured his horse with his spur, the poor horse was bleeding from the cuts and he continued as if nothing happened!!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959] And apparently it wasn't a one time thing.
Not posting the link as some of you might be sensitive and the photos were shocking. I'm so shook. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
That sounds terrible :( The poor horse!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Rumours did go around that she had been pregnant before. Some pics circulated a while ago which added fuel to this. Could have just been the dress though! IMG_20190725_194005.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I recently noticed that she is constantly grabbing his hand, holding on to him, clinging to him like she is drowning :ROFLMAO: Now I know all couples are different, but I like to give my husband space to breathe. Also there is a time and place for hand holding and desperate pawing.
Why on Earth has she not gotten any protocol / etiquette training?
I wouldn't expect her to be the perfect Duchess, God knows I'd take all the professional help I could get if I was in that situation, and I'd study hard to make sure I carry myself with a modicum of class!
The way she ignored Bob Iger (CEO of Disney, who donated 3 million to their weird charity that hasn't even been formally established yet), to rush to fangirl to Beyonce really says it all.

Reactions: 16
Any of the Instagram pics they put up she is all ways the focus 🤔. Honestly it should be named welcome to the Meghan show please take a seat and wait for the tit storm to hit.

Reactions: 4
Latest Blind ....

The alliterate former actress hates doing the royalty thing unless there are A listers in attendance. She bailed on a commitment she was going to do with her husband that is really important to the family. No A listers means no show.

Reactions: 1
I recently noticed that she is constantly grabbing his hand, holding on to him, clinging to him like she is drowning :ROFLMAO: Now I know all couples are different, but I like to give my husband space to breathe. Also there is a time and place for hand holding and desperate pawing.
I wouldn't expect her to be the perfect Duchess, God knows I'd take all the professional help I could get if I was in that situation, and I'd study hard to make sure I carry myself with a modicum of class!
The way she ignored Bob Iger (CEO of Disney, who donated 3 million to their weird charity that hasn't even been formally established yet), to rush to fangirl to Beyonce really says it all.
You only rcently noticed that behaviour? She’s been doing it since they got engaged. It was particularly bad when they went on tour at the start of her pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You only rcently noticed that behaviour? She’s been doing it since they got engaged. It was particularly bad when they went on your at the start of her pregnancy.
It drives me mad. And I think she’s acting 24/7

Reactions: 10
I give their marriage 3 years max.

Gossip sites say they aren't at Frogmoor Cottage or even living together. She is supposed to be shacked up with various 'mates' aka Sohohouse lot.

I find the whole 'relationship' a mystery.

• Wow

Gossip sites say they aren't at Frogmoor Cottage or even living together. She is supposed to be shacked up with various 'mates' aka Sohohouse lot.

i love this gossip. Where did you get it?

Reactions: 3

The surprising thing is that that news isn't that surprising. How galling for Harry that everything everyone warned him about her (which he chose to ignore) may be true. Didn't William advise caution re Meghan? (Probably had people digging into her past and didn't really like what he saw). And I can only think William would only ever have Harry's best interests at heart.

I follow CDAN and various other Blind sites - Harry Markle blog I linked is good too. Take it all with a pinch of salt but certain gossip/blinds do ring very true.

Last edited:
She has got protocol training but she chooses not to adhere to it.

I follow CDAN and various other Blind sites - Harry Markle blog I linked is good too. Take it all with a pinch of salt but certain gossip/blinds do ring very true.

I really like Blind Gossip! They were talking about Caitlin Jenner transitioning YEARS before it happened and also all about Weinstein stuff.

Reactions: 6
You only rcently noticed that behaviour? She’s been doing it since they got engaged. It was particularly bad when they went on tour at the start of her pregnancy.
I was inclined to let it slip in the engagement photos etc but now I notice she constantly goes and grabs his hand when he’s walking or talking to people. Would drive me nuts! In fairness I didn’t follow the tour so I didn’t notice it then.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the Weinstein and Spacey have been talked about for years same goes for Epstein and the Lolita Express (utter pieces of tit - all of them).

We need a Blinds thread on Tattle!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.