Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Front page press in Australia also calling them 'Second row Suxxeses'. I love that term! am going to refer to them as that a bit 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I think Zara and Mike are Switzerland - Zara grew up with them both so must despair at Hazzno but I do think she is there for them both and is being diplomatic. As for her mum? I really hope she ripped the pair a new one - her face never gives much away but she is the only royal I wouldn’t want to cross 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Hahahaha so Sarah Latham (remember her, the ex PR lead for the Sussexes) has been working as the senior project coordinator for the jubilee. If anyone knows what those two are really like it will be her. Whilst this is of course purely speculation I like to think small things like them being shoved in a room at Trooping, the cheap seats and the lack of invite to the reception are her way of getting back at them for a year of hell as their comms lead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
New to the thread, long time lurker....the Zara, Eugenie etc all walk in that ungainly 'I'm Royal' don't give a fuck way, the way the proper posh that don't-give-a-fuck way - Smeg wiggles her arse / sashays in like somecunt out of TOWIE would

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lincoln34

I think Smegs the Raincoat Lady would suit flapper clothes to hide her waistless torso. Lower heels would help her legs too.

Those flippin marigolds she put on today looked really daft. Wonder how Gok would style her. 😲
She probably read …. or was given the wrong brief. My Ma in Law thought she was aristocracy - well her family were, but 80 years back since title. She took me to a remembrance service for one of her deceased relatives at Westminster Abbey. Invite said ‘court dress’ . I asked a friend of mine I knew would know what that was. ‘ Hat, dress, handbag and pigskin gloves darling! ‘

Got to Ms in law’s London home. ‘What on earth are you wearing gloves for? Don’t you know ANYTHING? ‘ she barked. ( And she did bark a lot)

Anyway we got there . Every woman wearing gloves. ‘GIVE ME A GLOVE! ‘ she shout whispered. I said well you need 2! She said we would both hold a glove over our handbags to look like we both had a pair of them!!!!

I secretly cried with laughter after the service.Still do.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I know this isn't the Mike Tindall appreciation thread but.... I wonder if Harry misses the larking about now he's a mardy twat?
This is really sweet. I am still half sure that Eugenie has been taking one for the team and being the go-between. Moving to Portugal is the perfect excuse to cut ties with the Harkles

And this is the real Squad!

1654267991859.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

vretch

VIP Member
A Royal flush!

Sophie & Edward are close to HMTQ & completely inner circle.

I can only imagine what went down when Sophie met up with Camilla, Anne, Zara & Catherine over drinks at the Guildhall.
When Edward, Charles, William & Mike stood shoulder to shoulder at the pissoir after a long lunch.

For a change, HMTQ was not at the front of the church in the moment of the service.
She was likely sat at home on a comfy sofa watching BBC live coverage, so have a bird‘s eye view of them moseying down the aisle. Smegs caboose banging side to side & ‘Azza looking shifty, her wretched taloned claw in his back steering him along.
The moment when the Gruesomes paused for Bea et al to shuffle along to allow them the aisle seats, Bea (bless her) sat firm & the others followed.

‘Azza, Bea & Euge all know from the earliest age that any formal Royal event is meticulously planned to the nth degree & millisecond, there are stewards & ushers who are briefed & deployed to make our pageantry which has political & historic meaning that most of us don’t know or fully grasp, run smoothly because it is not theatre. There is no room for whim or manoeuvre, no nabbing of seats for a better view or be with yer bestie. However Royal or Vippy you may be, you sit where you are told.

A few choice words might pass HMTQ’s lips - ‘Oh FFS, Pike you stupid boy!’
Bea deserves a high five for not shifting and allowing idiot duo the isle seats. He was pissed but she stood firm and then the others backed her up. Bea is growing on me. I’m beginning to really like her and Edo. They seem to be anti Suckeggs.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Finally caught up with this thread, was great to read all the comments yesterday and today.

Kuddos to Zara and Mike for keeping an eye on the Harkles, cannot imagine anyone else doing it for the family (also love his photos on insta with the hats, they are definitely the most cool couple there). They were able to keep the gruesomes at distance from PC&C and W&C, but probably the entry walk was a bit of their “sweet nod” to Meagain’s solo walk as we remember it from the wedding. From the photo it seems that Bea is in awe and disgusted by their “extra” walk and seating requests.

View attachment 1315610

p.s. thanks for your souvenir recommendations, my brother got me Fortnum&Mason Platinum Jubilee Tea. 👑 Excited to taste it this w/e.
I love Beatrice look of "what the fuck". There's no way in hell she or Eddo were shifting over to give up the aisle seats

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Booed and given the cheap seats. Delicious! Have they gone home yet or do they want more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mrsoh

VIP Member
While most would bite at this incendiary comment, "go home, you're lost " this doesn't do any favors. It makes you appear set in your ways and not open to constructive conversation.
It's a bit like someone going onto the Katie Price threads and saying she's a good mum.

• Haha
  • Heart

SilentCW

I can't wait for Piers to go on air tonight so we can hear what the problem was.

To me, it looked like Harry and his Wife had a MASSIVE fight enroute or just before.

I saw Catherine and William looked worried about something, especially when they were being greeted, I think they were told something had happened, or didn't go according to plan.

But when they carried on up the stairs they still smiled and waved.

Something clearly happened, I wonder if Harry and his Wife were late again?

The Wife may have had a smile in her face, but she was acting the whole time, Harry seemed dead on the inside and when they were being greeted on the stairs, the daggers she was giving the person greeting them was something else.

I loved when they left and Zara and everyone was at the top of the stairs and the looks on their faces when they were watching Harry and his Wife leave. To be a fly on the wall.

Those 2 are not welcome, pleasantries may be shared, but no one except Euginie and her husband are welcoming.

I actually wonder if they weren't late again today, I think they had alot of assumptions about how things were going to go, and so far it hasnt gone as they expected. My sister does does this all the time, offends everyone, then leaves and doesn't apologise, but then comes skipping back like nothing happened and expects everyone to just forget their feelings and carry on like nothing happened.

I think Scobie is sticking to script and making it seem like they are laying low, but I suspect only because Harry and his Wife expected to be invited to do more and they are trying to control the narrative.

And lastly, there were boos, and they were heard.

• Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
I agree it was the walk of shame. They tried for a royal entry with everyone watching them. But it failed when everyone was side eyeing them. They must have felt the looks. Even funnier that everyone saw what crap seats they had been given.

• Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
I'm mostly a lurker & I haven't been on these threads for ages, but can I just say it's so nice to come on here & see so many people who think the same way as I do & can see through the contrived bullshit - all of my news feeds and online news articles are full of sickening praise for these two and people defending them in the comments (while simultaneously bashing C&C, W&K, the institution/monarchy in general without having an actual clue about any of it) & it's quite disheartening at times

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
I love that the young Wessex family had the (rightful) hierarchy seating over H. You want Privacy? There you are we can hide you behind us.

• Haha
If it comes out via the Netflix show that they've mic'd up for ANY of this, they'll be done. No way back to the RF for H. It would be a massive error on his part (his - because she doesn't give a fuck about the RF). The RF don't like people who aren't discreet and loyal, no-one will trust them.

If he's not careful he's going to find himself very alone and probably stuck in the states as the kids have residency there. Honestly, I hope they really do bloody love each other because they don't have anyone else.

• Heart