Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I agree with you. I think they deliberating lingered around talking to give time for Bea and co to take their seats. Thinking they could get them to shuffle along and then he and megabitch have the isle seats. Didn’t work because the RF appear to have closed rank and are not putting up with his nonsense. Bea and Edo stood their ground. Wonder what would have happened if Eug was in that isle seat? Still don’t trust her or her hubby.
He gives off nice, but dim vibes

Reactions: 13

cee-bee

VIP Member
Sorry but what don't you understand? where have you been the last 2 years.

Have they been loving and considerate to their ageing Grandma or concern for a dying Grandpa, did they not accuse the family and the nation of being racist and the pack of lies they told to that fat, gloating old witch Oprah or was it someone else, do you think!!

There are other sites available for persons such as you and may I politely suggest you join them or please look at our wonderful Wiki to enrich your education concerning these twats.

Your opinions are very welcome on this forum we all differ but total ignorance of the truth is not helpful on this PRO MONARCHY forum.
so I don’t like Meghan and Harry but I’m not pro monarchy. I think Haz and Megs are the worst out of a not so great bunch.

so where do those of us who just dislike all of them go? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

D. A.

VIP Member
Long time no see tattlers!

I’ve adjusted different balances for the pictur
Oh no….I totally rate BarkJack but I hope they didn’t get the money shot they want:(
Pretty gutted if this is true. It gives the impression that the Queen turned down events to celebrate her to ensure she was well enough / had time for two traitorous wankers. I feel sorry for PW.

They cunster will dine on that for their millions & it will be spun that everything in the Orka interview was true but they've had their apologies so all is now we'll 🤬

Reactions: 10

Chita

VIP Member
I can't hear any booing.
All I can hear is ringing bells and one very loud cheer.

Reactions: 8

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Saw H
Mike post this on his story. Is it a warning for tomorrow if they try to get a photo while everyone is away 🤣

link removed.

Reactions: 8