Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TC14

Chatty Member
Oh yes can definitely hear it now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm beginning to think them two having their own little parade today and individual walk in was actually a very very good idea. It exposed them to the public , there was no hiding and it's resulted in them really getting an understanding of how much they are despised.. Wow hearing those boos must have been excruciating for them..... Smart move from the RF !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

hehehe

VIP Member
Booed as they left St Paul's, and the crowds are quite a way back as well 😎😎😎
Fucking lying grifting cunts deserve every boo. Dumped by Spotify, soon to be dumped by Netflix, all their plans for world dominion by going on Oprah FLOPPED ... so here they are, back with their tails between their legs to celebrate with the "racists" that drove the ho to "suicidal" feelings to get some attention because they know they are NOTHING without the Royals. Everything they touch turns to SHIT.

The less we see of them the better, they should hurry up and fuck off back to Montecito.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Fisher Lassie

My first post on Tattle. I am a big Royal Fan ( I am not British, but come from Slovenia) and love everything from UK (history, English Roses, Agatha Christie, Morse, Jane Austen….my family thinks I am nuts). I follow Tattle for years now, but I never comment. I decided to comment here, since I follow @all.thats.pretty on Instragram. She is a huge Royal Fan and she was actually in front of the cathedral. Yes, people wete booing-but not at H&M. But to the bus, which parked in front of the steps and people could not see the pair. Otherwise I am not admirer of the two, Beatrice is my favourite for the last couple of years.
You seem very au fait with how to post here considering you joined us less than an hour ago .l can only congratulate you on gaining your expertise so swiftly .However l would like to straighten something out now, the Harkles WERE booed . Not The Bus .

• Sick
Reactions: 75

9Pine

VIP Member
I wonder if they were actually suppose to walk down the isle on their own though? It seemed so awkward to me when they got to their seats. The others were already seated and obviously Hazza and Megabitch were arranged to not sit in the isle. Hazza seemed annoyed about where he was seated. Brilliant move by HM to have them seated where they were.

Why does Hazza seem so bloody angry so much? I can’t believe I liked this guy at one time. He really is an angry drop kick. And the wife, can someone please slap that fake smile off her face. Every time I see her and that smirk I want to punch her. Horrid couple.
The way that the York sisters had to move to let Haz & his ho get to their seats was the icing on the Platinum Jubilee cake! Like they’d arrived late for the latest blockbuster at the Odeon having to squeeze past others who were on time. Talk about making it obvious what minor bit-part players they were and drawing attention to it. Cringing with embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Knitwit

VIP Member
Sarah Chatto is a really lovely and genuine person, I chatted with her when I heard my dad was terminally ill and I was in a state and she was so kind. For her to give Harry and Meghan the side-eye pretty much sums up how the family feel about how they have treated the Queen particularly when Philip was on the way out

• Heart
Reactions: 73

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
His face causes me intense irritation .

He cannot hide his jealousy and anger, loathsome little cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Whilst I understand that you may feel that Price Harry and Meghan have let down the Royal Family by relinquishing their roles I simply don't understand the hate and vitriol towards them. I feel they can't do right for doing wrong. There was talk upthread about them being late for the Guildhall because they were drying tears (or similar) and that they should stay away. They have kept an exceptionally low profile and clearly, the queen wanted them there. Why the hostility towards them? I just don't understand why you can be so cruel about the queen's grandson who she has said 'remains a much-loved member of her family' Is this an anti-royalist thread?
No. Quite simply, they KNEW Prince Philip was dying and went ahead with that shocker of an Oprah interview, basically calling the royal family racists who didn’t care about his “suicidal“ wife.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Mike Tindall gave them no eye contact at all on the steps . He ignored them completely. Zara, although her back was to camera looked as though she was talking directly to Harry and gave no eye contact to Megan until the end as they were departing.
I think it was quite clear today that they have cut their noses off and are now paying a price that they once thought they wouldn’t be concerned about. They never thought they would need the approval of us or the RF because they were going to be King and Queen of Hollywood. Life’s a bitch ain’t it !

• Heart
  • Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I an just imagine them at home this evening.
Camilla will be relaxing with a stiff gin and telling Charles not to worry, she has a nice organic meal all organised.
Kate will have something nice and healthy to pop in the oven. After all lunch was just finger food and William needs something delicious after the stress of the day.
Zara will offer to cook but Mike will tell her to relax, she played a blinder, we’ll order a takeaway.
Meghan will scream and shout and tell Harry to get the royal chefs to prepare something for them cos they deserve it. And Harry will have to beg the Windsor kitchen for food…oh, and plates as well cos we ain’t got any left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I see little has changed in two years. Megain still wears awful clothes, Harry cannot navigate his way around a building or find his seat without her to pat his back and hold his hand, she's grinning manically while he's got a face like thunder. But he's living his best life though, right....?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
It seems like the family have gone to lengths to make sure that William and Kate are not seen anywhere near Peg and her husband.

They might as well leave tonight because they really aren't doing anything special. They have no role and are essentially useless at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Xales

VIP Member
They got zero money shots as far as I can work out.

Yesterday they were kept in a separate room from Catherine & Camilla.

Today despite their dawdling they were down the aisle and sat (then had to stand for Catherine, William, Camilla & Charles :ROFLMAO: ) before the others even appeared. I reckon they had to go down there alone as it was getting embarrassing for them hanging around hoping the others would turn up and they could maybe try and look like they were a part of the senior procession. The guy in the red uniform insisted on showing them to their seats not the ones they wanted to get. Can you imagine if they had managed to delay further and then the embarrassing seat shuffle in front of Catherine, William, Camilla & Charles? The others would have shunted over to save the embarrassment then and they would have got what they wanted. Money shot with Catherine, William, Camilla & Charles behind them plus aisle seats! The sugars would have been all over that.

By the time they got out of the back of that queue of royals (in front of them :ROFLMAO: ) Catherine, William, Camilla and even his dad had scarpered. No chance of a shot like at Phillip's funeral.

They really tried to be a part of things but the royals played a blinder.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
BBC World Service radio coverage was awful, making out there were huge cheers for the Sussexes ... Dimbleby droning on like a senile old goat on the TV.

As for those two who wanted privacy, it was good to see them fuck off early. Well done Mike and Zara ... being polite and acting as bodyguards so those two commoners couldn't get near William and Catherine. We're lucky to have the Tindalls, we really are.

• Heart
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Its the Oprah interview that has done it.

I think they would have been seated nearer to William had they not publicly trashed the Firm.
Even if they had still stepped down from working.
This is a signal to the public that the Firm have read our letters and they are showing that pair that there ARE consequences for their actions.
Which is what we complained about.

They have been invited and they turned up. The invitation shows the Queen in a good light.
Them turning up shows they lied about the family being toxic.
Their being placed lower down the pecking order appeases us.

• Heart