Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaganandScotch

Hello everyone! Still new to posting here. Didn’t realize these two losers had a thread but I wanted to share the time I met Meghan. It was a very long time ago when I was more of a lady about town in NYC. Soho House (shocking right.). I was there meeting a friend J* to finish up some work then hang out and go to an event after. I saw her lurking around giving us the side eye, that kind of ugh who are these people. I will admit J is not a handsome guy, and he is very low key for someone as prominent as he is. He kept having people come up to him and say hi and she kind of slinked over once someone told her something about him. He had a $15 million dollar penthouse in NYC (I’m keeping vague for his privacy), a huge place in the hamptons, LA,London etc. THEN she was all friendly, telling us she is shooting a new TV series in NY (I think this wound up being that law show she shot in Toronto). Long story short, I could smell the fake social climbing narcissism from a mile away and kind of ignored her (not that she was interested in me, just being fake nice as I was a friend). Long story, but at the end I heard something about having to exchange numbers but I don’t think that happened as he wasn’t interested in inviting her anywhere. Her fakeness was off the charts for me. I thought for an actress who implied she was about to be an A lister, she couldn’t even fake being nice. I remember being shocked seeing her dating Harry and just though ew and her dreams of fame will come through I guess. Glad to see I was right about her vibe. She seemed horrible. Anyway, I don’t tell that to anyone but enjoying the snark. She deserves it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

Spring2020

Chatty Member
No one. Not even the current prime minister or the Archbishop of York or the Lord Mayor no one had a solo pap walk for the length of the aisle like they did. No one needed to stand up and let late comers into their appointed seat as everything was choreographed by a military drill sergeant. They orchestrated it and look like the wankers that they are. He is too thick to understand and HM is too soft touch with him to make it absolutely clear to him, with consequences. It is a miracle though that megsy let him go in and do his chat to the lineup ahead of her. And she wasn't dragging him anywhere.
Since MM came into his life he has pissed off the public, the media, his family, threated the BBC with legal action, took legal action against Her Majesty's Government, condemned his father and grandmother's parenting etc, implied racism exists within the firm...All the while getting directions and pats on the back by his wife

He looks sad, hurt and perpetually angry almost every time while she is beaming with delight. It's just surreal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I honestly find it shocking and incredibly rude that Meghan and Harry dared to show up to a celebration of a woman and institution that they tried to ruin and burn down. Absolutely shocking.
Their behaviour today is even worse. At least plaster on a fucking smile if you're so adamant on going to celebrations. Especially considering you made such a big fuss about leaving the royal family!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
The narrative on the beeb was that they’d been given a specially timed entrance just for them. Queen welcoming them back etc etc. I don’t think this was true… they should have been on the bus with everyone else? For some reason, fight, security moans or just plain narcissistic ego.. they did that lone entrance?
It upset the seating plan and I think it bothered William in particular. The Sussexes grinning and laughing at odd moments got to me and they were definitely booed.
They shared the car with Bea and Eug and spouses. They should have walked with them, and not stopped to chat. They orchestrated the pap walk in church, for goodness sake. They made it all about them but only highlighted that they were in the siberia seats. He was aghast that they were not on the aisle and tried to correct the situation. Bea was having none of it. Eug knew she couldn't break ranks. Bottlebank is a thick as mince and Edo is smart... like Kate Middleton, toe the line, gracious and "gets it" smart and just let them pass. No one else in the entire church had to shimmy passed anyone for their seats. They looked like two dolts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Message to press and media: you may not mind being called racist or them being so disrespectful to our Queen but some of us do. So stop shoving them in our faces and quit printing or talking about them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

SkinnyMalinky

That outfit she had on is custom Dior! Custom Dior! How the fuck can anybody wearing custom Dior look like that! It's too tight across the back, the sides are all bunched up and her hat looks worse than the BHS 80s special she had on the other week, it looks like one of those cheap and nasty things you get from the tat shop going down the beach in Blackpool. Jeeezo!

Also, I've read that the Cambridge children are with Granny and Grampa Middleton this weekend as Willie and Kate are going to Cardiff tomorrow. So yet again Rabid scabies is talking utter pish.

Custom Dior! Jeezo!

Seen someone calling them The Second Row Royals haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Honeystar

VIP Member
Today has made it drastically clear that Eugenie and Jack are the only 2 who are willing to entertain them. Beatrice and Edo were polite. Zara showed face but seemed to be chatting about finding them a car and nothing else. Peter didn’t look like he uttered a word to them and Mike and the Earl of Snowdown (I think) actually turned away from them. Excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

9Pine

VIP Member
Hello everyone! Still new to posting here. Didn’t realize these two losers had a thread but I wanted to share the time I met Meghan. It was a very long time ago when I was more of a lady about town in NYC. Soho House (shocking right.). I was there meeting a friend J* to finish up some work then hang out and go to an event after. I saw her lurking around giving us the side eye, that kind of ugh who are these people. I will admit J is not a handsome guy, and he is very low key for someone as prominent as he is. He kept having people come up to him and say hi and she kind of slinked over once someone told her something about him. He had a $15 million dollar penthouse in NYC (I’m keeping vague for his privacy), a huge place in the hamptons, LA,London etc. THEN she was all friendly, telling us she is shooting a new TV series in NY (I think this wound up being that law show she shot in Toronto). Long story short, I could smell the fake social climbing narcissism from a mile away and kind of ignored her (not that she was interested in me, just being fake nice as I was a friend). Long story, but at the end I heard something about having to exchange numbers but I don’t think that happened as he wasn’t interested in inviting her anywhere. Her fakeness was off the charts for me. I thought for an actress who implied she was about to be an A lister, she couldn’t even fake being nice. I remember being shocked seeing her dating Harry and just though ew and her dreams of fame will come through I guess. Glad to see I was right about her vibe. She seemed horrible. Anyway, I don’t tell that to anyone but enjoying the snark. She deserves it.
Welcome! I must say this forum has been wonderful, particularly over these past few days. I feel like we are all kindred spirits.

I cannot believe how much I used to love H and seeing him at events with W&C. I was even pleased when it seemed he’d met someone and watched & celebrated their wedding along with millions of others. Now, I despise them both. Never watched the Oprah interview or read the book and I won’t read Harry’s either. He’s an utter fool and William was right, warning him to slow down before they married.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

vretch

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think them two having their own little parade today and individual walk in was actually a very very good idea. It exposed them to the public , there was no hiding and it's resulted in them really getting an understanding of how much they are despised.. Wow hearing those boos must have been excruciating for them..... Smart move from the RF !!!
I wonder if they were actually suppose to walk down the isle on their own though? It seemed so awkward to me when they got to their seats. The others were already seated and obviously Hazza and Megabitch were arranged to not sit in the isle. Hazza seemed annoyed about where he was seated. Brilliant move by HM to have them seated where they were.

Why does Hazza seem so bloody angry so much? I can’t believe I liked this guy at one time. He really is an angry drop kick. And the wife, can someone please slap that fake smile off her face. Every time I see her and that smirk I want to punch her. Horrid couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 77