Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the tall blonde lady wearing peach - she came into the cathedral with the busload of Royals - she was on the end?

Reactions: 19
Who is the tall blonde lady wearing peach - she came in with the busload of Royals - she was on the end?
Long blonde hair, smiley, shook hands very friendly like accompanied by the blonde fellow? Gabriella Windsor & husband Thomas Kingston

Reactions: 27
They are certainly glaring in their absence at this guildhall lunch. I hope they’re off home for roast chicken and not to some event of their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hope that's it from harkles for today. Really spoilt it for me.

I bet PW is annoyed with them for being 15 minutes late yesterday

Reactions: 42
Sky have just said the Harkles are going to The Guildhall for lunch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope no one minds me doing the new threads, I don't want to step on anyone's toes

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone have the footage of the 6’s being booed by the crowd as they left please?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.