Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thirsty greedy ghoul Minge rushed there by private jet with her ripped jeans, Cartier Tank Watch and padded bum, and fell into a photographic bear pit just like the one she set for her dad - except this one was entirely of her own making and was a million times worse.
BIB. I thought her arse looked big as she waddled away from the cameras, thought it was just like that from sitting on it for so long doing nothing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ghoulish Smeg is only going to reach out to her dad now to fix latest bad PR. If she truly cared, she would have made the contact a week ago when her father was admitted to hospital and not now in the wake of her world wide media crucification. Even her dim husband had enough sense to stay away. She is just another Amber Heard. There's no fixing her issues. I feel for her team who have an impossible task. Imo

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Imagine going to bed at night in the knowledge that you make your money by filming (and helping to provide publicity for) someone trying to cash in on tragedy.
Yes but remember Smegz sees herself as a mixture of Princess Diana, Mother Theresa and Michelle Obama. Her employees are brainwashed.

In her mind she is a kind virtuous person who is trying to make the world a better place because she alone has the vision of the right way, and ordinary people should follow her example while lavishing praise on her for being so wonderful.

I guess anyone working for her just goes along with her at first until they can't take anymore of her delusions of self importance and pretentiousness, then they up and leave. Hence the constant turnover of staff.

Is Hazno is still under the spell of the magic minge? Or is he starting to see her manipulations? 🤔 Has it dawned on him yet that he has been stitched up like a kipper?
He has cameras trailing round after him now when he thought leaving the firm meant that he had escaped constant scrutiny. I bet this isn't the life she promised him.

Graciously Smegz has now allowed Hazno to play at a polo club so he doesn't feel so bad. I wonder if she timetables activities for him like a child to keep him occupied so he can't question what's going on 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mirror exclusive reports that Minge has "reached out to her father's camp" and wants to get in touch with him .
But she wants to know if there is a way to do it so that her siblings "don't know about it". Doesn't want any communication with them as they have their own agenda. Thomas is with his father but Sam's still in Florida.
No Netflix she says. No photos or paps. Imagine actually even saying you'd not film your dad's sick bed!
Wants secrecy. Hence putting it in the papers for the world to read.
I wonder who or what her father's "camp" is? Larsen?
Shall we take bets on which day she will visit him 'in secret' ........... next Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Pick one, any one because it will be done to overshadow the Jubbly for sure.

Of course she will declare she wants to visit him in secret, same as she didn't want anyone to know she was going to lay flowers at the crosses, but will be followed by a film crew to record every 'emotional second'.

OR she could just sit at home on that padded arse and let it be leaked that she had visited him and nobody saw her! Now that would be easier for her ...... it would still hit the media, and by the time it was revealed as a lie by Thomas the Jubbly would be over and the damage done. 😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am so far behind ; I have been hanging in the Depp/Heard thread. Do you think Sméagol is upset because she has briefly been eclipsed as the world's most despised woman by Amber Heard? You know how competitive she is.
It was compulsive viewing on that thread wasn’t it - I got totally drawn in as this is exactly how I would imagine Hazzno’s divorce playing out. The most compelling thing was how alike I imagine Turdy and Smegzy to be - everyone else is lying, everything is someone elses fault, never their’s, poor me, the bad acting, the ludicrous face pulling, constant smirking. Turdy and Smegzy should get together - has Smegs reached out to her yet I wonder? It is another bandwagon after all. Has Smegzy auditioned for the Aquaman 3 film yet? Will Hazzno call them to suggest she is the best for the role. The parallels were scary.

I cannot decide if they will come, if he will come on his own as she will be with her daddy (excuse). I voted don’t know. If they are going to turn up my guess is that
1) they are not sleeping well because they don’t know what reception they will get.
2) she actually doesn’t care, the worse they are treated the better as it will be reported in the US so she will get sympathy and can spout off about the Brits again
3) will she take her ‘bruise’ make-up kit to add extra drama
4) will the flatpacks wear paper bags or blankets over their heads?
So many questions. This time next week we will all know the answers. Whatever happens we will have to live through it but I am so happy we will all see this through together and have laughs along the way 😀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you Carpe and Doodlebug 🥰
I don't think the Harkle invite has anything to do with the Queen's Christianity, soft spot for Noballs, family unity or the beating heart of the Monarchy. It's pragmatism and containment. I bet the whole RF including the Queen loathe the Snarkles, who have no right to be at the Jubilee and are a pair of disgusting clowns.

Both sides know the issue of the children has to be addressed. Limited Snarkle appearances, arrangements vague, aides kept at arms length. W&C and Anne absent, this will be dealt with by PC. The much loved family members spiel, soft spot for Noballs, is a cover as this is not about reconciliation, quite the opposite.

If the Snarkles had merely bought shame on the RF as in history, dealing with it would be simple. The problem here is that there exist no legitimate royal children, but the RF have confirmed they exist without any proof. Surrogate babies are not legitimately eligible to be in the LoS, but these two are, and however far down is not the point. Whatever your beliefs about the children, these facts are beyond doubt. The press embargo on this comes from BP who facilitated the fraud through fear of racism accusations and protected the Snarkles. Now they have to extricate themselves.

News reports say the Snarkles will spend time privately with the family. I think they will stay somewhere secret not Frogmore and there will be confirmation of sorts that senior Royals have met the Flatpacks. They won't risk a christening. This is a crazy situation, but the bottom line is that the RF must know there are no royal children.

The RF hoped it would go away, but because these blood-suckers have failed in all their ventures they're back leeching and whining. The Stoat and Ho need to nail down their Royal credentials before they go under, and the only way they can do this is through establishing a baby connection via senior Royals. This is what they must do, and what they've been holding out for.

If they don't come to the UK they're only delaying the inevitable. More and more questions are being asked and the risk of exposure is increasing thanks to SM and YW and Sue Smith etc.

Soros or whoever might be backing them may have big money, but it's the royal titles and kudos that money can't buy that they want.
The delicious irony is that if the Snarkles had the very high level of Royal Protection securiddy their entitlement demands, they wouldn’t be able to move an inch with HMTQ knowing three days in advance. Not even a fart in the night would go unnoticed.

The life that Harry knew was carefully stage managed to allow him a sense of freedom & autonomy, but every move & manoeuvre was planned, checked & double-checked, every serving officer carefully vetted, highly trained, briefed & debriefed. ‘Arry ASBO may have thought that he went & did as he wanted, when he wanted, but only within prescribed limits set Just beyond his reach.

So, had he gained his own securriddy detail here, he may have found that is inclination to roam & document his wandering heavily restricted to the point that he (plus three) would be stuck in the family room at the Windsor Travelodge for most of his visit.

’Arry ASBO: ‘Okaaay guys, we’re going to go out now to do stuff.‘
Securrridy: ‘Sire, where would you like to go? How long for? With whom?’
’Arry ASBO: ‘Why, hither, thither & there, all day long. What say you?’
Securridy: ‘Sire, hither & thither are beyond our scope. There can be done but strictly 9-5.’
’Arry ASBO: ‘So There is it must be. We pack at dawn’
Securridy: ‘Sire, that’s 9 -5 at night’
’Arry ASBO: ‘Eh?’
Securridy: ‘Sire, just as before’
’Arry ASBO: ‘I want to go out…’
Securridy : ‘Beyond our scope’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the new thread and very apt title both.

I am sitting here with tears of laughter running down my face as I think of visitors at Tussaud's slapping Megs around the chops. 😅

Then I think how quickly time has passed since the incredible "birth" of Aldi. Now IF he exists then I would say that there's only about another three years or so before he's going to want answers. He'll read stuff on line and wonder what sort of freaky existence he's living. Not to mention the bullying and taunting he'll very soon have coming his way at school.

Megs needs to show some realistic compassion to her nearest and dearest. And Haz really does need help for allowing all of this to happen as it's spiralling totally out of control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
BIB. I thought her arse looked big as she waddled away from the cameras, thought it was just like that from sitting on it for so long doing nothing!
no way did she let the photo’s showing her back fat be published - this is possibly the only pap shot which is real. As for the security guy - carrying a gun? WTAF - He wasn’t keeping the press away very well was he?
I saw on the news that there were lots of flowers being laid at the school - why didn’t she go there? Why did she go to the pond ? There wasn’t anyone there. Or was this a new memorial site which had just been made to move people away from the school site? Was it so no one could get in the way of her photo op?
After all if she had appeared at the school, with all the parents, we may have been seeing some very different photos than those she published.

2nd photo shows the pond site - seems this was before all the hearts were placed so where did all the tributes go? I haven’t been following so does anyone know?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the new thread and very apt title both.

I am sitting here with tears of laughter running down my face as I think of visitors at Tussaud's slapping Megs around the chops. 😅

Then I think how quickly time has passed since the incredible "birth" of Aldi. Now IF he exists then I would say that there's only about another three years or so before he's going to want answers. He'll read stuff on line and wonder what sort of freaky existence he's living. Not to mention the bullying and taunting he'll very soon have coming his way at school.

Megs needs to show some realistic compassion to her nearest and dearest. And Haz really does need help for allowing all of this to happen as it's spiralling totally out of control.
Remember Hazno is part of that creepy organisation that wants to censor the Internet.
Poor Fark won't get near a mobile phone or computer unless he bribes Pablo to assist him in a few years time 😉

All part of the Harkles enforcing strict control over the flatpacks. The kids will either end up completely brainwashed or they will have major meltdowns over teenage rebellion 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 31
So am I, then made it worse by thinking "hope their slapping it with a wet fish and doing the Monty Python Wet Fish dance in front of it!"

I would post a clip of this but hopeless with technology ....... can any other Tattler help please?

Must go and change my Tena, the thought of this is too much 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am looking forward to the informal pix of the Cambridges & Sussexes playing on the lawns at BP.
Charlotte grappling Aldi to the ground & restraining him with Half Nelson grip.
Everyday cousin fun.

Now if Catherine could take the formal ‘informal’ shot of the Cambridge & Sussex cousins, claim her copyright so that only she determines where & when the picture is published & where the ££ goes.

A complete & gentle subversion of Smeg’s PR MO, then I could live with that.
Someone somewhere will always bootleg the image, buuut the Markles cannot ever use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So am I, then made it worse by thinking "hope their slapping it with a wet fish and doing the Monty Python Wet Fish dance in front of it!"

I would post a clip of this but hopeless with technology ....... can any other Tattler help please?

Must go and change my Tena, the thought of this is too much 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw on the news that there were lots of flowers being laid at the school - why didn’t she go there? Why did she go to the pond ? There wasn’t anyone there. Or was this a new memorial site which had just been made to move people away from the school site? Was it so no one could get in the way of her photo op?
After all if she had appeared at the school, with all the parents, we may have been seeing some very different photos than those she published.
Rumour has it that she may have gone to the school first with her film crew and was told to f**k off by a Texas ranger at the site. Maybe that site was for friends and family only and not for filming rubber necking ghouls.

This could be why she was only filmed at the pond

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
no way did she let the photo’s showing her back fat be published - this is possibly the only pap shot which is real. As for the security guy - carrying a gun? WTAF - He wasn’t keeping the press away very well was he?

2nd photo shows the pond site - seems this was before all the hearts were placed so where did all the tributes go? I haven’t been following so does anyone know?
Carpediem69 my post at the end of the last thread may have got lost.
There are two memorials, one at the school and one at the town square.
The one with the blue on the crosses that Smeg attended is at the town square.

When I did my post there had been a memorial held 10 hours previously at the town square and flowers were there in front of the crosses with blue.
I said those flowers may have been moved to the school memorial after.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Carpediem69 my post at the end of the last thread may have got lost.
There are two memorials, one at the school and one at the town square.
The one with the blue on the crosses that Smeg attended is at the town square.

When I did my post there had been a memorial held 10 hours previously at the town square and flowers were there in front of the crosses with blue.
I said those flowers may have been moved to the school memorial after.
Thanks @Dooley Doo - that makes sense now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nachos wife's IG post got deleted. Wonder why

Could it actually be Aldi and his nanny. H looks like he is heading in that direction.
I remember the child Smeg was carrying in that photo Aldi goes to nursery had curls sticking out from the beanie.
And they highlight the ginger hair by putting that red colour over their Christmas photo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.