Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the neck to the bottom of her butt, she's a perfect square! :ROFLMAO:

I know others in previous threads have said the same, and she's a Sponge Bob, Square Pants, but this photo just really brought it home for me. Jeez, I could almost feel sorry for her and her lack of fashion sense......not!!
Yep, she's looking decidedly chunky around the torso and spindly around the legs - a bit like a potato croquette with toothpicks or even these Korean street food meat/fish skewers (which, I have to admit, look delicious but when compared to madam -
93141029-many-meat-ball-skewers-look-delicious-korean-street-food-.jpg
bleurgh) 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well the twunt who threatened to shoot up her own school just can't stop talking about Meghan in Uvalde. People are going to start tweeting those screen shots again if she keeps this up.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Fanks as always for new fred and brilliant title. To keep on topic, I think we are all agreed they are cunts, a la what Freda says?

Next week should be um, "interesting" to say the least.
And just to say, @freda19 we still miss you and hope you and your family are keeping well. Sending lots of love & hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Definitely BS. William won't let Harry his his wife anywhere near Catherine and his children if they do turn up to the Jubilee. The only things that they will do jointly are things that they have to because of their grandmother. William and Catherine know that they can't trust them - whilst I don't want to see the Sussexes, at the same time I do want to see them behind the Cambridges looking unhappy and jealous lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just saw 2 wild black swans in the lake near my son’s home. Now this may not be big news to other tattlers but for me I have never seen wild black swans in my life. They are rare,as far as I know, in the Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia. Brought me such happiness. Wild black swans, a pair. I know they have them on one of the royal properties???

Just wanted to share some good, happy news, as I have been pretty negative the last couple of days because of Megabitch and her antics. So happy news from me.

Thanks for the new thread and title.

Thanks for the new thread and title.

Just look at Hazno skulking moodily in the back of this shot. What an utter ball sack
You know I have seen that photo a hundred times and I’ve never really taken any notice of Hazza until you pointed out to me. So thanks for that. What a bloody tosser. See, there were signs but I just chose to ignore them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

I hope this news about healing the rift with her father is true - and if true, that it is genuinely meant and she is not just doing it to counter bad publicity.

Reactions: 30
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

Its all bullshit and a big clean up job because she fucked up going to Texas. It was a big bad mistake and she knows it so must clean up now. At least the fact that Texas is a duck up for her is joy for us.

So let’s pick the influential and link to him, that is William. HM no longer works I’m guessing as they have used her enough. Got to be William. Absolute bullshit.

Texas Backlash about her not visiting her father, clean that up too. Maybe she has reachEd out but only because she must.

I miss Freda too. I wish we would hear if she is OK. It’s getting worrying now that’s there no word. Please Freda, are you OK?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am so far behind ; I have been hanging in the Depp/Heard thread. Do you think Sméagol is upset because she has briefly been eclipsed as the world's most despised woman by Amber Heard? You know how competitive she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It seems that Netflix are tanking at the moment in part because of these two losers. Logically it should have been NF filming this school visit as part of their fly-on-the-Minge docuseries, but maybe NF realised how crass and tasteless it was and told them they were on their own?
If Arsewhole did the filming I'd not be surprised if NF wouldn't want to include it anyway especially with the backlash. Who's going to want to show this cruel fraud and how dare she even look at the names of those poor children, let alone film their crosses?
This toxic footage could end up in the cutting-room floor, Markled. Thirsty greedy ghoul Minge rushed there by private jet with her ripped jeans, Cartier Tank Watch and padded bum, and fell into a photographic bear pit just like the one she set for her dad - except this one was entirely of her own making and was a million times worse.

Netflix prob trying to save face. If they didn't film it they can legitimately deny involvement and look less bad than they do already.

Reactions: 32
I'm absolutely loving the desperation I woke up to this morning. Both Mirror articles are absolute bullshit but can you just imagine how upset they must be to have to put out positive articles about the two people they hate most in the world. #prayforpaoblo

I feel awful I for one second doubted TM illness and hope he gets better and has no lasting side effects. But unfortunately for him there's still no way he's going to see his daughter and she's already laying the groundwork for it being his fault. Evil witch.

Also those two headlines have convinced me she's definitely not coming. I sort of want the idiot to come just to see his constant angry face

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm absolutely loving the desperation I woke up to this morning. Both Mirror articles are absolute bullshit but can you just imagine how upset they must be to have to put out positive articles about the two people they hate most in the world. #prayforpaoblo

I feel awful I for one second doubted TM illness and hope he gets better and has no lasting side effects. But unfortunately for him there's still no way he's going to see his daughter and she's already laying the groundwork for it being his fault. Evil witch.

Also those two headlines have convinced me she's definitely not coming. I sort of want the idiot to come just to see his constant angry face
What a great way of looking at it. I never thought of it that way but you are right. Using William and Thomas Markle for positive PR to clean up their mess, they really are desperate.

Fingers crossed you re right about them not comINg. I don’t want them here.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a great way of looking at it. I never thought of it that way but you are right. Using William and Thomas Markle for positive PR to clean up their mess, they really are desperate.

Fingers crossed you re right about them not comINg. I don’t want them here.
I keep telling myself that if they do come, they'll only duck it up as that's all they do. And we'll have months of material to laughing at them about. So sort of win win for us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The film crew is Arseywell Productions. They have employed a load of people to film them doing good works 😁
Imagine going to bed at night in the knowledge that you make your money by filming (and helping to provide publicity for) someone trying to cash in on tragedy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
OMG I have never seen a close up of Queen Mary when she was young. HMQ looks her spitting image.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
5 days for a ‘stroke’? Bullshit.

How do you think that the Palace are going to handle the Sussexes publicity machine if they do turn up in the UK next weekend? Obviously with any private/ family type stuff they can just refuse entry to any photographers, but I'm kind of thinking with the public stuff that they may just let the Sussexes dig their own grave? If their Netflix film crew is seen and/ or photos of them are sold through their usual sources, then they are just going to make themselves more unpopular. The Palace don't need to do anything to run them down - they will do it all themselves.
The RF should ensure their 1 ‘public appearance’ is the church service. Everything else should be private celebrations only. And if any photos are taken, it should either be by Kate or someone from the RF to maintain the copyright.

It seems that Netflix are tanking at the moment in part because of these two losers. Logically it should have been NF filming this school visit as part of their fly-on-the-Minge docuseries, but maybe NF realised how crass and tasteless it was and told them they were on their own?
If Arsewhole did the filming I'd not be surprised if NF wouldn't want to include it anyway especially with the backlash. Who's going to want to show this cruel fraud and how dare she even look at the names of those poor children, let alone film their crosses?
This toxic footage could end up in the cutting-room floor, Markled. Thirsty greedy ghoul Minge rushed there by private jet with her ripped jeans, Cartier Tank Watch and padded bum, and fell into a photographic bear pit just like the one she set for her dad - except this one was entirely of her own making and was a million times worse.
Could be useful footage if the Tiger King them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They suddenly want closeness to William and Kate because the A-Listers are flocking to them. They have realised that while their attacks on the BRF have gotten them Twitter support from their stans and journalists with nothing better to do, it has alienated them from the real stars. Nobody in the business likes people who air out their dirty laundry in public and this is why William and Kate get respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They suddenly want closeness to William and Kate because the A-Listers are flocking to them. They have realised that while their attacks on the BRF have gotten them Twitter support from their stans and journalists with nothing better to do, it has alienated them from the real stars. Nobody in the business likes people who air out their dirty laundry in public and this is why William and Kate get respect.

If you tho its bad now, just wait until later in the year when they go over to the US. I think as much as he creeps me out, Tom Cruise was a masterstroke and everyone will be fighting each other to be pictured with William and Catherine. This is EVERYTHING the jealous brother and his wife want and expected 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Morning Tattlers, 7 pages of last thread to catch up on, but I was just thinking, when I went to Ground Zero in 1997, before the memorial was up whilst it was in construction, I was very emotional, I didn't know anyone who passed in that horrific event, but I felt so upset for all those lost souls. If I had gone to a place where only days before a group of young children and teachers were slaughtered, to see an entire town in mourning, I would have been in floods of tears. I am not a mother (of two flatpacks), but I am a human being with empathy and feelings. The fact she looked at those little crosses and clearly felt nothing at all, is beyond belief. Sorry for long post. Hope everyone is well.xx

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.