Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new fred and poll @Carpediem69 and thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the title which says what we all feel about her.

Interesting to see if Harry plays in the polo final tomorrow, or has he already done a runner and is over here as we speak?

If he does play and win, will they do another video of the presentation ceremony for Nutflux to replace the last disaster one? It would be a shame if that one was lost forever ....... perhaps Nutflux needs to consider an 'outtakes' program, I would watch that! 😃
They’re gonna run with the footage
Loads of tweets saying Netflix was not with Meghan at the school.
They say she hired her own crew to film.

Have Netflix told them to produce their own "content?"
Wots goin' on?
Perhaps the Netflix crew refused to go along with it?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Tina Brown has some kind of sugary fever dream about the future of the RF.

Unroll the entire thread and have a laugh.

She has Diana's IQ.
It's probably the decades of wild dreams about Charles, her replacing Diana.
And the Diana haircut.

Even the Cornwall money fantasy is there:
'' The Duke of York is wiling away his days in Cornwall..''

The target market (USA) will buy it.

" Tony Blair’s reinvention of the Labour Party into New Labour. “He needs a Clause IV moment,” she says. Blair signalled he would modernise the party by ditching the outdated Clause IV in its constitution, which committed it to the public ownership of key industries. ''
Ah...cool Britania (mentioned in one of my own posts)
The Queen loved it (insert ''We are not amused '' meme of Queen)

'' Meghan’s “modernising insights are good ones but she tried to do too much all at once and her time inside the institution was so short” — 20 months, compared with Diana’s 16 years. “It’s not too late to have another go. ''

Trust me..its the bleeping hairstyle .

'' Brown acknowledges that her royal makeover is so bold it is likely to make some Palace officials reach for the gin''
No, they will piss themselves laughing .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Mirror exclusive reports that Minge has "reached out to her father's camp" and wants to get in touch with him .
But she wants to know if there is a way to do it so that her siblings "don't know about it". Doesn't want any communication with them as they have their own agenda. Thomas is with his father but Sam's still in Florida.
No Netflix she says. No photos or paps. Imagine actually even saying you'd not film your dad's sick bed!
Wants secrecy. Hence putting it in the papers for the world to read.
I wonder who or what her father's "camp" is? Larsen?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the poll.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the title.

(I thought I had posted this already, but may be I was dreaming.🤷‍)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How do you think that the Palace are going to handle the Sussexes publicity machine if they do turn up in the UK next weekend? Obviously with any private/ family type stuff they can just refuse entry to any photographers, but I'm kind of thinking with the public stuff that they may just let the Sussexes dig their own grave? If their Netflix film crew is seen and/ or photos of them are sold through their usual sources, then they are just going to make themselves more unpopular. The Palace don't need to do anything to run them down - they will do it all themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Loads of tweets saying Netflix was not with Meghan at the school.
They say she hired her own crew to film.

Have Netflix told them to produce their own "content?"
Wots goin' on?
The film crew is Arseywell Productions. They have employed a load of people to film them doing good works 😁

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How do you think that the Palace are going to handle the Sussexes publicity machine if they do turn up in the UK next weekend? Obviously with any private/ family type stuff they can just refuse entry to any photographers, but I'm kind of thinking with the public stuff that they may just let the Sussexes dig their own grave? If their Netflix film crew is seen and/ or photos of them are sold through their usual sources, then they are just going to make themselves more unpopular. The Palace don't need to do anything to run them down - they will do it all themselves.
Completely ignoring Netflix, so absolutely not involved, how will the Palace control the US media, and even the British media with their not so subtle jabs and Harkle focus.
The global exposure of the event is the greatest freebie ever, Sunshine Sachs can take a vacation and not drop a single article.
If the Palace wishes to control Netflix, all they have to do is deny media accreditation , even covert things would fail.
The MSM is a far greater problem now, in the aftermath of Uvalde.
The focus on her is current and way to close to the Jubilee .
Any mistake would be instantly visible, any accusation by the Harkles instantly heard.

• Wow
  • Sad
The film crew is Arseywell Productions. They have employed a load of people to film them doing good works 😁
It seems that Netflix are tanking at the moment in part because of these two losers. Logically it should have been NF filming this school visit as part of their fly-on-the-Minge docuseries, but maybe NF realised how crass and tasteless it was and told them they were on their own?
If Arsewhole did the filming I'd not be surprised if NF wouldn't want to include it anyway especially with the backlash. Who's going to want to show this cruel fraud and how dare she even look at the names of those poor children, let alone film their crosses?
This toxic footage could end up in the cutting-room floor, Markled. Thirsty greedy ghoul Minge rushed there by private jet with her ripped jeans, Cartier Tank Watch and padded bum, and fell into a photographic bear pit just like the one she set for her dad - except this one was entirely of her own making and was a million times worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I would assume that if Netflix had nowt to do with the whole despicable debacle, that they would have issued a statement to say so? By not doing so, it implies they were complicit in the whole thing. This will badly hurt their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

The first story said that William now sees that he is a good mother and wife. Now this crap saying she wants to reach out to her father, but no one can know anything about it....while it is splashed all over the papers and internet.

There is just no end to her constant BS and PR. The Queen said she wants no drama at her Jubilee - well, if they actually show up - good luck with that. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I can't see them being exposed to the public and I doubt we'll see them arrive. They'll be spirited from A to B and will appear in tightly controlled circumstances like the St Paul's Thanksgiving. Especially after the school grieving PR grab, the RF won't risk the Snarkles being boo'd or pelted.
It will be interesting to see how The Stoat visit is marketed by their PR. Will the turds swallow their distaste for their HRH titles on their mercy visit to see frail gan-gan?
I wonder what colour she will be next week. Probably mahogany + Apache wig to remind us that she was racially abused from day one. If she finds a Ffark stand-in she'll spray him as well for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mirror exclusive reports that Minge has "reached out to her father's camp" and wants to get in touch with him .
But she wants to know if there is a way to do it so that her siblings "don't know about it". Doesn't want any communication with them as they have their own agenda. Thomas is with his father but Sam's still in Florida.
No Netflix she says. No photos or paps. Imagine actually even saying you'd not film your dad's sick bed!
Wants secrecy. Hence putting it in the papers for the world to read.
I wonder who or what her father's "camp" is? Larsen?
Sam Markle will out that lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)
Edward VIII was 7 when Victoria died so for those 7 years Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII were all alive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.