Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The express went further with the copying 🤣🤣
MAJOR CREEEEEPO VIBES!!!!!! Like, MAJOR!!!
1588008488536.gif

True! Because Kate isn't a fake ass biotch!!!! Murky brought this ALL on her own!!!!! Also, all I can say is this "friend" sounds like Meagain..... seriously, throwing Diana in every chance she can. Did the palace come to Camilla's defense with the press???

1588008603158.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole lawsuit and paper ban is going to massively blow up on them fairly soon. I reckon a lot is going to come out of the woodwork. HM isn’t going to protect them as much this time unless (like the yatching ) it puts Andrew/ one of her other faves at risk.
I like to take conspiracies with a pinch of salt but there’s one with a bit of traction on some other sites that says the pregnancy was fake- a surrogate was used and Meghan refused to use royal physicians because it was also kept secret from HM. Apparently this is going to be the leverage to put Megain back in her box. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows though.

Reactions: 19
Just you wait, this book will come out and the royal family will drop them faster than Usain bolt can run. Also smeggys little Hollywood dream will remain a pipe dream once Hollywood see her bad mouth the queen. Shot yourself in the foot didn't you megcantalwaysgetwhatyouwant
I cannot see her doing a book without having digs at the RF, i will be shocked if she doesn't

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can't stop laughing, why did she think this was a good story to leak? It just proves Harry is hen pecked and her plan of laying down the law on how the RF should deal with things totally backfired on her. Not very feminist off her to pull down another woman so she can look better.

'Meghan said Harry needed to take a stand for her, their son and his mother.'. Oh please do eff off dear.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
MAJOR CREEEEEPO VIBES!!!!!! Like, MAJOR!!!
View attachment 117997

True! Because Kate isn't a fake ass biotch!!!! Murky brought this ALL on her own!!!!! Also, all I can say is this "friend" sounds like Meagain..... seriously, throwing Diana in every chance she can. Did the palace come to Camilla's defense with the press???

View attachment 117999
Meghan is eaten up with jealousy of Kate ,and Ive always believed she's messed with Harrys mind re Diana, you hardly heard him mention her as much as he has since he's been with the Queen witch ! and all his "mental health" only started when he got into her claws

Reactions: 23
Why does M keep comparing herself to Catherine? Catherine faced criticism and scrutiny from the press for years when she was dating William. Her sister and parents were even criticised for their alleged social climbing, their background, their business, everything. When Catherine started doing engagements as part of the BRF she was criticised then too. It's taken her years to be held in high regard by the press and the public. M couldn't hack 2 years of it before she ran away. Being scrutinised by the press is a right of passage.

I'm not even getting into that dreadful engagement interview where she pretended to have never heard of Harry. No matter what your feelings on the BRF, everyone knows who William and Harry are. People don't like being taken for fools.

'Meghan said Harry needed to take a stand for her, their son and his mother.'. Oh please do eff off dear.
I would be livid if someone who never even met my late mother started telling me what I should do in her name 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Bloody witch doesn't know anything.
Kate and her whole family were criticised for a long time. They didn't weep or fight with the press or issue ridiculous lawsuits. They kept a dignified silence and respected the RF.
Kate took the criticism, learned from her mistakes and does her best to live up to her duties. She has proved her worth, Meghan has just proved that she's trash.

Reactions: 38
Reading through some twitter comments and one user has named her The Mare of the Spare 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm not even getting into that dreadful engagement interview where she pretended to have never heard of Harry. No matter what your feelings on the BRF, everyone knows who William and Harry are. People don't like being taken for fools.
To be fair to her, she never said she didn't know who he was - she said she didn't know much about him IIRC. You can know who his is but not know much about say his charity work for example. There's a difference.

I don't believe a word of it mind 😂 but she didn't say she didn't know who he was.

Reactions: 6
Why does M keep comparing herself to Catherine? Catherine faced criticism and scrutiny from the press for years when she was dating William. Her sister and parents were even criticised for their alleged social climbing, their background, their business, everything. When Catherine started doing engagements as part of the BRF she was criticised then too. It's taken her years to be held in high regard by the press and the public. M couldn't hack 2 years of it before she ran away. Being scrutinised by the press is a right of passage.

I would be livid if someone who never even met my late mother started telling me what I should do in her name 😡
It’s a know fact that she she knew who he was. She followed Williams wedding on her website ‘The Frig’ and commented on it all. So her saying that she didn’t know much about the royal family is shite. She had Diana’s book on her bookshelf and was pictured outside of Buckingham Palace.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was just going to share this, I’m really hoping that at the end of this, the DM will pay TMs legal fees to allow him to take 5 friends & People to court
Or that Will & Kate will do so anonymously. 😉

Reactions: 17
To be fair to her, she never said she didn't know who he was - she said she didn't know much about him IIRC. You can know who his is but not know much about say his charity work for example. There's a difference.

I don't believe a word of it mind 😂 but she didn't say she didn't know who he was.
It was the implication that she knew very little about him, and the fact that she was obviously lying. Got my spider senses going that she was a fake.
This article written before Megxit explains it well.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.