Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry (no I'm not, just trying to be semi polite), but I hope there's NO quiet settlement!! I hope the MoS flipping drags her ass through the entire mess, and Cybil has to bring outfits for her 5 different personalities, I mean her 5 friends, and ALL her psychoness is exposed innNEON fecking lights!!!!!
There won't be a settlement .. the mail have won this stage so now malicious meg has 2 choices .. take it to the next stage (she may or may not lose again) or she can drop proceedings and f*ck off a 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I say the same thing!! There's nothing A-list about that coo-yon!!!

and wtf do these sugars think the US is going to do?? Over rule the UK courts?? 🙄😂💩
I don't think it's sugar these sugars have been sniffing, reckon they're on the brain rotting powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had a quick look at IMDB. It seems that if you're in the industry - whether actor, producer, crew, etc - then you yourself claim and create your page, and then you can add info. Nobody else does.

So either Meghan edited the page herself, or she has her agent/PR wench do it for her.

Either way, it is completely insane. She has a massive disconnect / perception issue.

It will all end in tears - AND I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear with me here. Back in 2001-ish, my friend and I were in the audience for an eviction on Big Brother. This was its second series, when it was slightly less polished than the polished turd it is these days. Anyway, as the evictee came out of the house, we were all in a glorified mosh pit and encouraged to jump around and shout the evictees name. I was right in front of the camera, which was a few feet above me. As a result, you see a good few seconds of my 1990s Casio watch. I have the episode recorded on a VHS cassette in my loft. Does that mean I can send the VHS to IMDB and set up a profile page for my watch? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Out in LA and things couldn’t be better except for my 5 friends and that pesky letter. #thriving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bear with me here. Back in 2001-ish, my friend and I were in the audience for an eviction on Big Brother. This was its second series, when it was slightly less polished than the polished turd it is these days. Anyway, as the evictee came out of the house, we were all in a glorified mosh pit and encouraged to jump around and shout the evictees name. I was right in front of the camera, which was a few feet above me. As a result, you see a good few seconds of my 1990s Casio watch. I have the episode recorded on a VHS cassette in my loft. Does that mean I can send the VHS to IMDB and set up a profile page for my watch? :unsure:
Nope. It'd be different if it were a video of you shoplifting the damn watch, getting entrance to Wimbledon with it and sail into the sundown on your yacht in the end. Now that would be Megsworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha, I'm on some mid 90s rave videos - World Dance, Helter Skelter and Dreamscape. Does that count??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh I was on BB too in the good old days - just to the left of Davina as she was interviewing the evictee - can I have a page too?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well hellooooo my lovely lockdown friends who don't even know they are my friends and the best company I could've wished in these desperate times 😀!! 👋🏼

I haven't been online today and caught a glimpse of the news saying auld MeAgain has lost her first round of the court case against the Daily Mail.
Well I never, kiddiewinks!
I nearly peed in my pants a bit with the excitement thinking of the reaction here 🤣
Been so looking forward to catching up here.
Made myself a nice big gin and now off to scroll back read through the thread. See you in the other side 😀 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She hasn’t lost yet. She’s just had some of her supporting material thrown out. We don’t want to count our 🐥
I know, but even if she wins it will be a pyrrhic victory and will have cost her far more than any money could compensate her for.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure I know you from the DS thread back in the day. What a laugh we had in there.

Reactions: 10
I love how the sugars will believe PS and everyone does coke..and basically anything else but that meagain is a narc and has the lights on but noones home.to them she is like a total cult leader and they would die for her.they would still defend her even if the 🐄actually admitted she was a raving narc.ing lunatic and threw herself on the mercy of Q then put on her straitjacket and went straight to hell,don't pass go,don't collect hs trust fund.
This is how wars start and ppl get massacred.its a slippery slope and 💩is very slippery.
The world's gone mad....with all these sugar nutters ,I'll never get to see my therapist.im dis-custard wif the hole Fing...seriously,like,very seriously affected we are🤯🙈 KTAW❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tit she’s born one day after me I have to constantly check I am not a narc or doing narc things. It’s not usually related to star sign is it ending up being a narc or is it genetic or learned behaviour? Anyone?
You’re doomed. DOOMED I tell ya 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just discovered I can’t post a new thread as I haven’t posted enough. By votes, the new title should be:

Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost coming in a few seconds

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.