Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This kind of nonsense really grinds my gears, and just goes to show the astounding ignorance of the twatter in question.
Not only are they completely ignorant of the history of our 2 countries they clearly do not know of the very tolerant nature of the British as a people.
If the only reason they can see to dislike someone is because of their race it says more about them than us. :mad:🤬🇬🇧
bleep!!!
Sorry for ranting.
As you were Tattlers.:)
Vile bleeping ignorant cunts is what I would call them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I just squeeze in somethingsomeone on here nicked from the DM comments?

Harry & Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost the spare and his mare.
She hasn’t lost yet. She’s just had some of her supporting material thrown out. We don’t want to count our 🐥

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here. Just wanted to say hi to you all. Its weird, I don't know any of you, but I kind of feel like I do! Let's just say, I've found my people 🙌😊.

Like many, I've been glued to Tattle for a few months now after migrating from Digital Spy, which now seems soooo boring in comparison.

Anyway, just wanted to say how pleased I was with the judge's statement today. Twitter is a cesspit at the best of times, but the sugars are really out in force today. Always makes me laugh when you contrast the comments on there to the ones on Sky News Facebook page. Lefties like to make out that Twitter is some beacon of true public opinion, when it's more like a woke A Level politics bunfight where anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist, xenophobic bigot. Such an echo chamber. Delightful to read the comments from 'normal' people on the Facebook pages 👍👍

Anyway guys and gals, nice to 'meet' you all, looking forward to the roller-coaster ride ahead!
Welcome to the forum I used to be on digital spy but I hate it now. Seems to be full of self righteous arseholes. It's much more fun on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have no clue what I’ve done, but I appear to have deleted my post :eek:

I read this, that basically you do your own & they add it?

Other Works
  • The "other works" section is for works in media not currently listed elsewhere in the database. Examples include radio, theater, books, and audio recordings. Please do not send anything to this section that can be included in the regular database listings.
  • Note: Autobiographies and memoirs should be submitted to "Books About This Person", not this section.
  • Important: Submissions with no date will be rejected.
  • An entry must begin with a date in parentheses, what type of work it is, the title of the work, in what way was the name involved, and the location (if known). Example:(3 July 2008-5 August 2008) Stage play: Hamlet - playing Guildenstern, at Random Theatre, Anytown, USA

• Please submit books in the following format:

(Year) Book: "Book Title". City of publication (if known): Publisher. ISBN 0246813579

Example:

(2011) Book: "The Art of Cinema". New York: Random House. ISBN 0000111000

• Titles should not be sent in all capital letters.
  • Each item should be a single work. If you have more than one "other work" to add, then send them as multiple items.
  • Remember that you are writing for an international audience. Please include enough context. Also, avoid abbreviations, particularly for place names.
  • Guest appearances should be sent to the cast section for the relevant episode, not "other works".
  • Awards are not considered "other works". If the award is for film or TV work, it should be sent to the awards section; other awards (i.e.., Tony, Grammy) can be sent as biographical trivia.

Reactions: 7
I just had a quick look at IMDB. It seems that if you're in the industry - whether actor, producer, crew, etc - then you yourself claim and create your page, and then you can add info. Nobody else does.

So either Meghan edited the page herself, or she has her agent/PR wench do it for her.

Either way, it is completely insane. She has a massive disconnect / perception issue.

It will all end in tears - AND I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome to the forum I used to be on digital spy but I hate it now. Seems to be full of self righteous arseholes. It's much more fun on here.
When I first went on DS there were quite a few laughs to be had in general discussion and they, mostly, seemed a fair lot.
Now, however, the virtue signalling is sickening.
They are completely intolerant of all but the far left sjw narrative.
Just one or two brave souls going against the grain.
I found this place when one of them mentioned it to slag it off.
Thank God.
As one of the newbies said today "i've found my people".
And thank you all for being so lovely, welcoming and downright funny.

• Heart
I'm sorry for your experiences but they are nothing like smeggys. She trilled endlessly about her wonderful happy childhood and how being mixed race was never an issue ... because she doesn't look mixed race anyway. You'd be hard put to rate any amount of black blood in her from her looks. She even got under the bar claiming to be caucasian for acting roles and nobody questioned her heritage.
The only time it affected her past was when her mother was in her life and questions were asked re her heritage. Other than that she's 'revelled' (bad choice of words but you get my drift) in being white and only started paying lip service to her black genes when she wanted to be right on with Oprah, Williams, Serena, Beyoncé etc and when she needed an excuse for people disliking her game playing control freakery behaviour trying to dick around with the royal family.
The racism toward her in the UK has been so minimal it would barely register on any scale on such issues.
She's a band wagoner and frankly you are mad comparing what you've been through with her pampered life.
There are a couple of things I'd like to say

- Thank you for being so kind!
- I am much more white looking than M. Really, my face/nose/bone structure are white and my skin is very fair
- I had the most privileged childhood, great place to grow up (high in the Alps), private schools, boarding school, etc. Oh, I have a nice titbit: One of my former classmates is a cousin of PoW, a Princess of Coburg-Saxon-Gotha
- So like M. I'd say I had a great childhood
- I do agree what happened to M. in GB wasn't racism! What I've read so far, she was critized for her bad dressing, behaviour, manners and things like that
- Ah, let's not forget, I don't like her 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There have been earlier suggestions about Meagain and her narcissist tendencies. The psychology is fascinating.....but elements of her remind me so much of my MIL.... especially the lack of listening skills, unable to listen to advice cos she is always right, and the lack of empathy for any views other than her own.
Ive seen first hand how......damaging this can be for family relationships....We cope now by keeping her at a firm distance, and trying hard to ignore her, but its still tricky....and....so hard not to sound petty, as individually most of her actions are sort of ok...its just when you put it all together it starts to form a pattern that grates massively.
like phone calls with her, when she chats happily away about every last detail that is going on in her life, in triplicate....tells you all the latest gossip about everyone she knows, and its not until the phone goes down you realise she hasnt asked one single question about you, or about her son, or about the grandkids or what is going on in your life! Which would be fine, if she was a casual acquaintance, but frustrating from a close relative!
Which is why Meagain sounds all the warning bells...for me...
I wonder if your my brothers wife. Because you have literally just detailed my mums behaviour to a tee !!! When my daughter was in NICU in an incubator. I sent her a picture and she sent one back of her horse !
just before my wedding she went on a serious diet and lost 3 stone. She came to my house to show me a dress that she was going to wear for the day. I said ‘you will look amazing, especially losing all that weight’, for her to turn around and say ‘ yes hopefully I will look better than you’ 😳 it was my wedding day !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost
Well she lost the first throw of this crap game she’s playing anyway.
As they say “ She tried but she died “
Good result !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thread suggestion

#20 Justice Warby strikes claims out, Meghan Markle has no clout

• Haha
  • Heart
Honest to god how pathetic is the Imbd stuff 🤣🤣 I feel utterly embarrassed for her and the lengths she will go too 🤦‍♀️ she is absolutely crazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just nosing on the PS thread which directed me to Mumsnet where apparently somebody has been taking us all a little bit too seriously.....👀🤪

the black market bit was my fave 😂
Little knowledge is very dangerous 😂 she clearly popped in for 5 mins and read about 5 posts and buggered off to report...🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Might join and post ‘its Archiedoll Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor I’ll have you know! HMPH!

• Haha
latest blind item
I'm sorry (no I'm not, just trying to be semi polite), but I hope there's NO quiet settlement!! I hope the MoS flipping drags her ass through the entire mess, and Cybil has to bring outfits for her 5 different personalities, I mean her 5 friends, and ALL her psychoness is exposed innNEON fecking lights!!!!!

Little knowledge is very dangerous 😂 she clearly popped in for 5 mins and read about 5 posts and buggered off to report...🙈
wonder which sugar she was 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.