Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The news on the radio just said that sheโ€™s now claiming the DM pursued and harassed her father while his health was fragile. Erm, didnโ€™t. She do that as well?

Not from me Carmen ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Could be freda and Liam Neesam.
You're very brave when she's not here.....she'll get you.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Honestly its a no win situ for me. The Mail are a shower of cunts, H+M are too. So either one of them 'winning' is shite.

However I can already see her teams timeline/evidence being fucked up 'my dad was harassed' 'i didn't speak to my dad' 'I didn't know my friends were speaking to People' 'I don't know how my friends knew about the letter unless I told them' 'the letter was private' etc. Shes spinning herself up in lies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit of attempted positive spin by the Harkles.
An email of condolence; written to the parents of a wellchild young girl who died a month ago, and who Harry last met in 2015.
They are totally scraping the barrel for stories.
Why does it say "END" at the end. It's neither a telegram nor a press release? Actually, it could be the latter knowing them two.

Reactions: 7
They would be more likely to blow it all on booze, Coke and hookers :LOL: ๐Ÿคช
I use to work in a London hotel many years ago. A DM journalist was a regular. Really interesting character. More in person than in print. He loved blonds ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have some catching up to do here...
I have volunteered here in the UK, and I call a couple of ladies every 2 days.
Today I called Margaret who is 87.
She is normally so polite.
Today I asked how do you feel about Harry and Meghan.
She went silent for a bit.
Then she said:
I think they are both F***ING C***TS
I was a bit shocked, but then laughed loads!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.