Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting the impression that The Royals are doing more and more things like this as a big “F you” to Harry and Meghantoinette? 😆
I was thinking the same, they seem to be thriving. It’s becoming evident that one element was bringing the whole lot down. A high sigh of relief could be heard across the country. Byeeee Harkles 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
He's better looking than me. And dances better. I got barred from my Irish dance classes for calling the teacher an ould witch.
I was 4 and she grabbed my Wotsits(the corn snack, not my knicker area), so what did she expect.

.. yes, Irish dancers glue their socks up ..................and wear ridiculously huge curly wigs.
You Irish also???

Dear Lord.
Please let them find a cure for Rona.
Please don't let any Americans drink any disinfectant.
Please let DM win their case and take the money off mee🐄,every penny then donate it tteur charities but not to her charateees
But most of all,dear lord
Please DONT,repeat,NEVER EvER,let that manipulating,lying narcissistic 🐄 have another child.
Please forgive me,I can't help myself for hating her.i am going to therapy after Rona,I promise.
I love nearly everyone and want them to thrive and keep washing.thanks.
Amen🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What is the point of this legal case against The Daily Mail?

Is it to heal and soothe the wounds between Meagain and her vulnerable and elderly father? To enable the pair of them to meet up privately and resolve their differences?

Or to score points against the British press?

Oh I see.....I think......Despite Meagain not bothering to go and see her dad,
introduce her dad to Harry,
or properly and clearly make the arrangements for him to come over for her Wedding

The chasm between the pair of them is entirely due to the machinations of the Daily Mail!! Is she for real?

Surely if you had a decent relationship with your father, he wouldnt to be playing silly games with the press about your wedding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly the amount of sugary shite being tweeted from the Sussex supporters after each tweet detailing Meghan Markles case is vomit inducing :sick: They’re convinced they have the case in the bag already without even hearing what defence that Associated Newspapers have

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Unrelated but you got to love the Aussies

She c
Carmen! I've had two really vivid Lockdown Dreams that MeAgain is pregnant!
What makes you think she is?
She can't lose H back to the RF, that would be the worst that could happen in her narc universe.
She has to tighten the web. In my opinion, Harry would never abandon two babies and she knows this.
Time is running out, so I think it will be now.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Mystic Meg 🤣 🤣

Anyone else remember her? :oops:
Yes! I'm old enough 😒 Auld Mystic Meg and her epic predictions for the lotto...."someone with hair and a face are going to win the lottery whilst sitting down in a house!" 🔮
Then Brian Connolly's version...
Septic Peg! 🤣
68E33364-0283-4C60-B08E-EA40A1E9115A.jpeg
?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So that Rozenbourg guy is tweeting as the hearing continues, commenting that the judge currently seems in favour of MoS.

The sugars are going mad tweeting that the judge has clearly been ‘bought out’ by Queenie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes! I'm old enough 😒 Auld Mystic Meg and her epic predictions for the lotto...."someone with hair and a face are going to win the lottery whilst sitting down in a house!" 🔮
Then Brian Connolly's version...
Septic Peg! 🤣
View attachment 115951?
Christ. I thought that picture was US Congressman Devin Nunes in drag for a minute there:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if any of the Youtubers who dislike Meghan and upload videos, read here?
If so, please join us. We don’t bite. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So that Rozenbourg guy is tweeting as the hearing continues, commenting that the judge currently seems in favour of MoS.

The sugars are going mad tweeting that the judge has clearly been ‘bought out’ by Queenie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Must be hard to pick up non verbal clues and signals of both legal teams in holding the pre hearing live-streaming

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.