Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A feckin' life would be nice. I'm merely surviving and I want to thrive.

Naughty step naughtiness with sexy blokes kind of defeats the purpose of the naughy step you peasants !

But if we're having a gang bang then I'll have Liam Neeson. For me. Myself. No borrows. Mine.
If anyone tries schmoozing my Liam,

Well I’ll take Brad Pitt the Legends of the fall era or Ryan Gosling the place beyond the pines vibe.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Loooool 😄😄 I remember a while back when they was watching a ceremony somewhere, can't remember which country but they sat away from each other and watched a kind of traditional show..they constantly giggled and acted like kids and she kept looking for the camera as well lol 😄
Is that the one where they were taking the piss out of Liam Payne? They really acted unprofessional.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
After the gorgeous photo today holding his grandson and me saying best picture I'd ever seen of auld charlie boy...
WTAF.....
Anyone else getting the impression that The Royals are doing more and more things like this as a big “F you” to Harry and Meghantoinette? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else getting the impression that The Royals are doing more and more things like this as a big “F you” to Harry and Meghantoinette? 😆
Yep. It’s making them look like idiots they are. They ran away like cowards and now snipe from afar. Whoever is advising and running this PR campaign needs a raise!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes and I'm here for it!

I especially loved Kate and Will's "We're pleased to share images of Prince Louis"

Kate seems like the kind to quietly save all the crap MM has done and then throw a perfect dagger here and there 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sounds like hs had to dip into his trust fund,which 5hey said was only 10 million.thats not gonna last long..the way she spends money,it will be gone in a month.
Maybe the divorce will be sooner rather 5han later,...the cynic in me thinks that warning bells were ringing as soon as a beach side wedding vow renewal was mentioned.
I really hope that the DM wins and gets a mega money award but more than the money,I hope they show her up as the lying manipulating narcissistic 🐄 she is.
As for Trump's disinfectant therapy,...I mean I like the guy but pleeeeeas.i hope ppl don't take this seriously as it is very worrying.
The world's gone mad....
And everything pinky and the brain touch goes to ...💩💩💩💩💩
Keep thriving and washing,I ❤ you all.😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit of attempted positive spin by the Harkles.
An email of condolence; written to the parents of a wellchild young girl who died a month ago, and who Harry last met in 2015.
They are totally scraping the barrel for stories.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Jan Moir has been rating the Royals on their covid performance so far - it's pretty comprehensive, but personally I think she's been overly generous to the Sussexes and not generous enough to the Cambridges. I think the Yorks maybe deserved a bit higher rating as well - certainly more than H&M.

Reactions: 13
Apparently, according to Byline, the DM suppressed part of the letter.

I don’t know how relevant it will be.
Byline probably say they are impartial. I don't think they are. They are very anti anything to do with the DM or Mail on Sunday. Although hopefully their coverage from today will just be reporting the facts.

Reactions: 8
Jan Moir has been rating the Royals on their covid performance so far - it's pretty comprehensive, but personally I think she's been overly generous to the Sussexes and not generous enough to the Cambridges. I think the Yorks maybe deserved a bit higher rating as well - certainly more than H&M.

The Sussexes deserved 1 out of 5 not 2.

• Heart
My dad just sent me a very interesting article in Newsweek about today’s case. It’s under a paywall, basically implies that Meghan has over-claimed (maybe her US lawyers said ‘have a go at everything’, so the Brit lawyers said ‘we’ll give it a try’) but a British Judge will just say he’s not going to bother with the sillier claims, and focus on the ‘private letter’ bit instead. In which case evidence about the friends will still be key, so they may have to be named and questioned (also Mr M).

Likely that a process that Meghan started furiously back in October is going to look extremely unwise just now, and they would be better advised to drop the case. But we’ll know all by the end of the day, unless the lawyers apply for proceedings in private or an injunction against reporting (which they might try).

Reactions: 17
Byline probably say they are impartial. I don't think they are. They are very anti anything to do with the DM or Mail on Sunday. Although hopefully their coverage from today will just be reporting the facts.
i agree. They certainly don’t seem impartial

Has she mentioned Sophie and Edward?

I don’t even see what relevance H&M have when they don’t even live here.

In spite of the /5 construct, she hasn’t rated them, she’s ranked them as no two got the same score.

I think she’s certainly been too harsh on Beatrice and Eugenie, and should have included Edward and Sophie and Anne.

Personally, I’d rate H&M and A&S as 1/5
Anne, Beatrice & Eugenie as 3
E&S and C&C as 4
HMQ and W&K as 5.

Reactions: 12
My dad just sent me a very interesting article in Newsweek about today’s case. It’s under a paywall, basically implies that Meghan has over-claimed (maybe her US lawyers said ‘have a go at everything’, so the Brit lawyers said ‘we’ll give it a try’) but a British Judge will just say he’s not going to bother with the sillier claims, and focus on the ‘private letter’ bit instead. In which case evidence about the friends will still be key, so they may have to be named and questioned (also Mr M).

Likely that a process that Meghan started furiously back in October is going to look extremely unwise just now, and they would be better advised to drop the case. But we’ll know all by the end of the day, unless the lawyers apply for proceedings in private or an injunction against reporting (which they might try).
Yes, I heard on the radio this morning that the infamous 5 will have to be named. I hope so.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

They shouldn't be included at all. They fucked off so they should be left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.