Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gawed every pic, no matter what or where, megugle knows EXACTLY where to look for the camera!!!
Loooool 😄😄 I remember a while back when they was watching a ceremony somewhere, can't remember which country but they sat away from each other and watched a kind of traditional show..they constantly giggled and acted like kids and she kept looking for the camera as well lol 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hou
Philip Schofield had a dig at H&M on This Morning. Saying H&M will be grabbing the paints and Archie quick to do the same.
[/QUOT

You know you're obsolete royalty when furtive Phil the biggest royalty brown-noser in the land has a pop!
He's probably realised his knighthood won't be forthcoming now.
Maybe she's born with it,maybe it's hereditreee🤣🤣🤣🤣
Definitely not Asperger they tend to be painfully honest.
Definitely a narcissist. At least.

So poor old dad got discarded in classic Meghan fashion for selling pictures to a pap, even though she gushed over how great he was previously...

Now she and her ginger accessory are doing exactly the same?

No morals no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Not fat but such a weird shape, skinniest ankles/calves I've ever seen with clown feet( doesn't help she wears shoes 2 sizes too big). That strange, thick middle makes most clothes she wears look ridiculous. And lest not forget she can't wear appropriate underwear for each outfit. As someone else pointed out, she looks like Gru from Despicable Me 🤣🤣🤣
She has a really, really short body and high waist. Not fat, but anyone would look fat squashed into a too small dress like a sausage in a skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And another, sorry, but it is all I can find in Australia on the despicable duo. Most everything else has already been gone over. And everyone else seems to be asleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And another, sorry, but it is all I can find in Australia on the despicable duo. Most everything else has already been gone over. And everyone else seems to be asleep!
At 4 in the afternoon ? 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I have to come out of Lurkville to let any body outside of Australia know that the degree of truth or accuracy in any article of New Idea magazine is pretty much non existent, except that they were THE publication that blew Harry's cover in Afghanistan which resulted in him having to leave!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He's better looking than me. And dances better. I got barred from my Irish dance classes for calling the teacher an ould witch.
I was 4 and she grabbed my Wotsits(the corn snack, not my knicker area), so what did she expect.

.. yes, Irish dancers glue their socks up ..................and wear ridiculously huge curly wigs.
I got thrown out of Irish Dancing for kneeing Tommy Barry in the goolies... He kept putting his hand on my ass instead of my waist, didn't want to be there anyway, was only sent as my older sibling was a wig wearing and sock glueing medal winning delight, it was not for me.
But if Harry ever grows a pair I will happily show him my kneeing technique.🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I was getting bored, everyone asleep on the other side of the world, I had to read something😂
Who would believe anything printed in that gossip rag. Better known as No Idea.
Sorry I have to come out of Lurkville to let any body outside of Australia know that the degree of truth or accuracy in any article of New Idea magazine is pretty much non existent, except that they were THE publication that blew Harry's cover in Afghanistan which resulted in him having to leave!
Ok. I will sit on the naughty seat.

Ok. I will sit on the naughty seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.