Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love whoever's doing this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw that before and thought it funny, but this time round for some reason I totally lol-ed, really laughed loudly. The cat is giving me serious side eye and the ould fella just turned the telly up.Cunts.πŸ€ͺ

I think it was 'her' saying that although elephant are big fat fucks with big noses they don't kill themselves.
Apologies to our american chums but it just sounded so American/Paris Hilton/Real Housewives of OC doofus.
πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meghan may be a witch but she fat she ain't.
She does always seem to buy clothes that are too small though.
Your right she isn't fat I think that photo was taken when she was 10 weeks postpartum.
She has a rather short torso which becomes obvious when she wears dresses (look for the roll around her waist which is excess fabric) She looks better in separates IMO and that's the only nice thing I'll say about her.
I had such high hopes for them when they got married but now after everything they have done they can duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw that before and thought it funny, but this time round for some reason I totally lol-ed, really laughed loudly. The cat is giving me serious side eye and the ould fella just turned the telly up.Cunts.πŸ€ͺ

I think it was 'her' saying that although elephant are big fat fucks with big noses they don't kill themselves.
Apologies to our american chums but it just sounded so American/Paris Hilton/Real Housewives of OC doofus.
πŸ˜‚
There's this one too - "Meghan" explaining why she left the Monarchy. The bit where she tries to remember her husband's name is worthy of a snigger or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got something in my eye 😭

This β€˜racist’ Country is fabulous β€πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I know. I loved the white guy in a dress and wig entertaining his Indian neighbours and them all pissing themselves laughing.
So dreadfully racist indeed.πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that was you Mrs Brown. πŸ˜‰
He's better looking than me. And dances better. I got barred from my Irish dance classes for calling the teacher an ould witch.
I was 4 and she grabbed my Wotsits(the corn snack, not my knicker area), so what did she expect.

.. yes, Irish dancers glue their socks up ..................and wear ridiculously huge curly wigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 115540.
saw this on twitter and it gave me a good giggle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That was the Middleton sisters - known as the Wisteria sisters apparently

As is always the way, it's the woman, Carole, who is seen as socially aspirational and pushy. Her girls, Catherine and Pippa, have been called "the wisteria sisters", as they are adept in social climbing. It is a recurring motif from Austen to Osborne that women are the schemers who dream of an upwardly mobile escape.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There's this one too - "Meghan" explaining why she left the Monarchy. The bit where she tries to remember her husband's name is worthy of a snigger or two.

Honestly I can watch those Kyle Dunnigan clips endlessly.
The elephant one where s/he talks about β€œtree salad” and tells Harry to β€œpleeease go to the supermarket without a mask”

Harry trying to make toast β€œit’s all floppy doppyβ€œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just looked on vanity fair. They're saying Harry comes off well. In the text exchange messages between him and Meghan's dad. The American press seem to really love Harry and Meghan?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A list of gifts the RF got last year

To Meghans sugars

WTF?!?! They know NOTHING of Archie!! Don't even know what he looks like at this point!!! And they are going to compare, poke fun, be down right nasty mean??? Sick.....deranged.... fecking mental!!!! (iPhone keeps correcting my potty mouth)

• Angry
I really wish someone would send Harry for a chat with Paul Mcartney(even though he's an arse)
Meghan and Heather Mills seem to be cut from the same cloth.
Can't belive the similarities between the two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just looked on vanity fair. They're saying Harry comes off well. In the text exchange messages between him and Meghan's dad. The American press seem to really love Harry and Meghan?
Consider the source. Who runs most of these mags...think about alllllll the puff pieces they write about a certain group of people/circle. And then think about alllllll the negative they write about another group/circle. Never a positive article. So the general answer is, yes the American Press love people like Hollywood Harry and his murky valley sludge. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ (have to be cryptic.......no naughty steps for me!! My sciatic is killing me!)

• Heart
Consider the source. Who runs most of these mags...think about alllllll the puff pieces they write about a certain group of people/circle. And then think about alllllll the negative they write about another group/circle. Never a positive article. So the general answer is, yes the American Press love people like Hollywood Harry and his murky valley sludge. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ (have to be cryptic.......no naughty steps for me!! My sciatic is killing me!)
Exactly, they’ll lap up the two of them. They all spout the same sh1t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After the gorgeous photo today holding his grandson and me saying best picture I'd ever seen of auld charlie boy...
WTAF.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
y'all need to point me in the direction of these pics.....I wanna see the wig!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Here you go...

From about 2.50 min she is fiddling with her wig before she sits down and then at 3.50 min you can clearly see that the front of her parting has moved. You can also see her hair seems to be different colours, the front few inches are darker than the back.

• Haha
Here you go...

From about 2.50 min she is fiddling with her wig before she sits down and then at 3.50 min you can clearly see that the front of her parting has moved. You can also see her hair seems to be different colours, the front few inches are darker than the back.
Should have worn a bleeping hat like they said her to do...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.