Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
We did for the 50th Jubilee. We didn't for the 60th Jubilee - they moved the May Bank Holiday to the following week!!!

Same with the upcoming VE Day Anniversay - for the 50th we got a separate bank holiday - this year they moved the first bank holiday from the Monday to the Friday. But then we're in lockdown so every day is the same πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Ahh. All I remember is that we effectively get an extended weekend for my birthday, which is 3rd June.

Reactions: 6

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
I just think Meghan is one of those total gold diggers. I have a very wealthy bf. His son had the misfortune to marry a gold digger. After a Β£100k+ wedding, it lasted all of 18 months. She wants the Β£2m house, plus staff and Β£15k per month for life, and there are no children in this marriage! No pre-nup. Safe to say my bf is put off marriage, I'm cool about that. Not for me, either.....
However ..if you have children...

Reactions: 5

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So what happened to the ginger baby doll posted in the last thread? It seems to have disappeared.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
If you prefer brains over brawn - Speck ( MOS legal team, I think, appointed with White) gained a first class degree from Cambridge Uni. Studied theoretical physics...and then went back and studied law. Perfect for you to bring to MO5's Daiquiri party?! 🀣 ( RSVP to MO5, Tent on the Naughty Step )
OMG MAJOR S.W.O.O.N πŸ’™πŸ’™
When he destroys MM in court I think I might faint.

• Haha

Zenchick101

VIP Member
long time lurker on this thread, curious to know why people in the U.K don't like meaghan markle and Harry. Can someone explain?

long time lurker on this thread, curious to know why people in the U.K don't like meaghan markle and Harry. Can someone explain?
or a run-through

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
They weren't anti Norland just anti uniform, I don't blame them, I keep imagining the nanny's eyes turning evils red when saying "eat your greens" and that hat spinning around and around a la exorcist! πŸ˜‚

ok, I can understand not wanting the whole uniform set up.....plus it doesn't look comfortable. The little Prince looks happy, though.

So what happened to the ginger baby doll posted in the last thread? It seems to have disappeared.
probably the same thing as some of my posts......😏

• Haha

Bluebells

I would imagine that Kate releases the pix for free. It's far less intrusive for the children to have their mum taking photos of them than having a photographer come over to do it and they can control exactly what they want to put out. Kate is also a good photographer.

I'd like to read that but I'm not going to subscribe

I didn't have to subscribe, I just hit the X when they asks me to sign up.

Boatnectar57

Yep. Just googled what Doodlebug said, clicked on images and got a right rueful!

So, do we think it's MM?
If you click on the picture a few spots down, of the same girl but when she's not looking into the camera, it takes you to the video and it's not actually her.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
They would know everything about her. You can't even work for the princes trust unless you pass a full DBS πŸ˜‚ They would have completed background checks. I get the impression that certain items have been removed from google searches.

Also they both seem as bad as each other. Spoilt brats!
BORE ALERT: The DBS is due to Safer Recruitment guidelines rather than it just being a Princes Trust thing.

The rest I completely agree with you.

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
I've never watched Orange is the New Black so couldn't say, but Bad Girls was very gritty - lots of people (women mostly as it was a women's prison) being physically violent, lesbian sex scenes and the horrible death of Yvonne who was locked in a disused part of the prison by one of the guards and left to die. Very cheerful!
Sounds like OITNB.
1587765159211.gif

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Is that the one where they were taking the piss out of Liam Payne? They really acted unprofessional.
Not that one sadly, but thanks for mentioning it as not saw that and took a look on YouTube πŸ™‚ x

I have tried to find the one online but can't find the one I am remembering lol..I hope it jogs someone's memory as I cannot remember exactly where it was but was on a world tour I think and a place where they sat outside and was watching a traditional show of that country. They were even worse than in the Liam video sadly.
It's so frustrating as I can see it clear in my mind's eye but can't find where and when it was.

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Not that one sadly, but thanks for mentioning it as not saw that and took a look on YouTube πŸ™‚ x

I have tried to find the one online but can't find the one I am remembering lol..I hope it jogs someone's memory as I cannot remember exactly where it was but was on a world tour I think and a place where they sat outside and was watching a traditional show of that country. They were even worse than in the Liam video sadly.
It's so frustrating as I can see it clear in my mind's eye but can't find where and when it was.

These are some I found with Liam Payne.....

• Heart