Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the one where they were taking the piss out of Liam Payne? They really acted unprofessional.
Not that one sadly, but thanks for mentioning it as not saw that and took a look on YouTube πŸ™‚ x

I have tried to find the one online but can't find the one I am remembering lol..I hope it jogs someone's memory as I cannot remember exactly where it was but was on a world tour I think and a place where they sat outside and was watching a traditional show of that country. They were even worse than in the Liam video sadly.
It's so frustrating as I can see it clear in my mind's eye but can't find where and when it was.

Reactions: 5
Not that one sadly, but thanks for mentioning it as not saw that and took a look on YouTube πŸ™‚ x

I have tried to find the one online but can't find the one I am remembering lol..I hope it jogs someone's memory as I cannot remember exactly where it was but was on a world tour I think and a place where they sat outside and was watching a traditional show of that country. They were even worse than in the Liam video sadly.
It's so frustrating as I can see it clear in my mind's eye but can't find where and when it was.

These are some I found with Liam Payne.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really thought he was a good kid (based on things I'd read here in the States) until he announced engagement to murky myrkle.......then I bought he was an idiot......she rubbed me wrong from the engagement video forward.....I hadn't paid much mind to them prior.......But now??? I didn't think my opinion could get any lower. 😑🀬😑
The engagement video got a lot of peoples spidey senses sparking. Her face twitched when she was referred to as Meghan Markle and Harry was called, Your Royal Highness. I really think her idea of "hit the ground running" was she would take up the mantle where Diana had left off and be the new People's Princess, Diana herself said she wanted to be the Queen of people's hearts. Do these people live in a story book:confused:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The engagement video got a lot of peoples spidey senses sparking. Her face twitched when she was referred to as Meghan Markle and Harry was called, Your Royal Highness. I really think her idea of "hit the ground running" was she would take up the mantle where Diana had left off and be the new People's Princess, Diana herself said she wanted to be the Queen of people's hearts. Do these people live in a story book:confused:
Her touchy feely grabby hands, interrupting him, talking over him........I remember telling at my TV "gawed stfu already and let the dude talk ff's!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It's just not British, would you ever see the Queen act like that ? :LOL:
It's not American either.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sitting next to husband right now.....he's in his spot, I'm in mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love him like mad, but don't need to touch him every minute!! If I did that, he'd get ideas he was getting lucky.......πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been mulling this over & I’m sure one you lovely lot knows the answer about the Five Friend's.

How did they leak anything from the letter to the People mag? Like, did MM send them ALL a copy of her letter??

Why did all Five leak it or talk about it? Surely it would only need one of them to do the dirty?

That’s all m’Lauld.

Reactions: 18
Wonder who this could be... it’s not even blind - just patently obvious
Hi all, have been lurking for a while, and enjoying from the sidelines 😁 but this 'blind-not-blind' really hit home - my husband used to be married to somebody very similar to MM. We got together several years after they split up (he eventually found her with somebody else), but believe me it took me years to get rid of the 'left-over' behaviours (he was scared to take anything out of the fridge without asking, can you imagine??? A man who had run a business sucessfully for years before he met her!). I had the misfortune to meet his ex several times, they had kids together, so no choice, and had years of dealings with her because of that. She was attractive, could be very charming and chatty, already had been married once when he met her, with a soppy story, so he felt like a knight in a shiny armour saving her from her past...She is a compulsive liar and master-manipulator - I use to listen to many conversations over the phone, regarding the children - and you would not believe how she would say one thing one day and then deny any knowledge of it the next, trying to twist it so he thought he must have got it wrong. While they were married she tried to separate him from his family (didn't quite succeed, fortunately) and friends. She had no long-term friends, because she tends to use people and then discard them when not needed. Anyway - have to say I had though MM might be good for Harry when it first started - I liked him, but always thought that while not particularly bright, his heart was in the right place, and he would do some good stuff with William and Kate. The alarm bells went off just before the wedding, with the whole drama about Meghan's father, and then I thought it was rather odd that she had ONLY 1 member of the family there (surely she has cousins etc?), and no childhood/school/uni friends. It became clear very quickly what he got himself into - and I'm still hoping that his recent obnoxious behaviour is the result of that, and not him being a twunt. I really hope he can see it sooner rather than later, and will find the willpower to get out - because she will destroy him. It's like a trauma, the grip these people can have on you is unbelievable. And she will use Archie as leverage, it won't matter to her if it screws him up emotionally in the process, because all she cares about is me me me, and will actually convince herself she is doing her best for him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow you lovely lot. I take a day off or so from
here and had over 20 pages to read! That’ll teach me to say I never skip a post. But please don’t quiz me on what I’ve read!!!

Now to catch up on all the videos from our favourite vloggers. I think @PennyCrayon is right and they are already here😍

Love you all for being so insightful and very funny.
Stay safe and well 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all, have been lurking for a while, and enjoying from the sidelines 😁 but this 'blind-not-blind' really hit home - my husband used to be married to somebody very similar to MM. We got together several years after they split up (he eventually found her with somebody else), but believe me it took me years to get rid of the 'left-over' behaviours (he was scared to take anything out of the fridge without asking, can you imagine??? A man who had run a business sucessfully for years before he met her!). I had the misfortune to meet his ex several times, they had kids together, so no choice, and had years of dealings with her because of that. She was attractive, could be very charming and chatty, already had been married once when he met her, with a soppy story, so he felt like a knight in a shiny armour saving her from her past...She is a compulsive liar and master-manipulator - I use to listen to many conversations over the phone, regarding the children - and you would not believe how she would say one thing one day and then deny any knowledge of it the next, trying to twist it so he thought he must have got it wrong. While they were married she tried to separate him from his family (didn't quite succeed, fortunately) and friends. She had no long-term friends, because she tends to use people and then discard them when not needed. Anyway - have to say I had though MM might be good for Harry when it first started - I liked him, but always thought that while not particularly bright, his heart was in the right place, and he would do some good stuff with William and Kate. The alarm bells went off just before the wedding, with the whole drama about Meghan's father, and then I thought it was rather odd that she had ONLY 1 member of the family (surely she has cousins etc?), and no childhood/school/uni friends. It became clear very quickly what he got himself into - and I'm still hoping that his recent obnoxious behaviour is the result of that, and not him being a twunt. I really hope he can see it sooner rather than later, and will find the willpower to get out - because she will destroy him. It's like a trauma, the grip these people can have on you is unbelievable. And she will use Archie as leverage, it won't matter to her if it screws him up emotionally in the process, because all she cares about is me me me, and will actually convince herself she is doing her best for him.
Good gawed you described my Husband's ex AND his mother!!!! 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good gawed you described my Husband's ex AND his mother!!!! 😳😳😳
Ha ha....sorry, hope he ok now that he's got you! Yes, I'm allergic to that type now and can usually spot them a mile off (MM fooled me to begin with!). I could write a book about my husband's ex's antics...we laugh at them now (his kids are adults now, so we don't have contact with her apart from hearing what she's been up to), but at the time it wasn't funny at all, these people are dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha ha....sorry, hope he ok now that he's got you! Yes, I'm allergic to that type now and can usually spot them a mile off (MM fooled me to begin with!). I could write a book about my husband's ex's antics...we laugh at them now (his kids are adults now, so we don't have contact with her apart from hearing what she's been up to), but at the time it wasn't funny at all, these people are dangerous.
You're lucky, we don't have a relationship with his daughter or her kid. She's been so poisoned by the mother she has nothing to with us. So I never even acknowledge her anymore. We have 5 kids is what I say (not 6) and 2 Grandkids (not 3). And I don't feel bad either!!! She did all this, not us!! My mother n law kisses her ass, of course, but we ignore anything she brings up about her or her kid.

Bent as a butchers hook luv 🧚🏼
1587800146369.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You're lucky, we don't have a relationship with his daughter or her kid. She's been so poisoned by the mother she has nothing to with us. So I never even acknowledge her anymore. We have 5 kids is what I say (not 6) and 2 Grandkids (not 3). And I don't feel bad either!!! She did all this, not us!! My mother n law kisses her ass, of course, but we ignore anything she brings up about her or her kid.
Yes, but it nearly ruined him financially (court case to see his own kids!). We just did our own thing, for many years planned our life around when we could have his kids, to make sure they had a relationship with their younger siblings (we have 2 together) as well. It mostly worked out ok, despite her trying her best to poison them against us. And yes, no need to feel bad about it if it didn't work out - I know from our experience you can do everything possible to be there for them, and they choose not to take it (we had over a year without seeing his son at one point, despite the court order). Hopefully your h's daughter might see things in a different light one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Found this on twitter. How old would she be on this? I’m sure she says at the end that she and her dad are not on the best of terms.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, but it nearly ruined him financially (court case to see his own kids!). We just did our own thing, for many years planned our life around when we could have his kids, to make sure they had a relationship with their younger siblings (we have 2 together) as well. It mostly worked out ok, despite her trying her best to poison them against us. And yes, no need to feel bad about it if it didn't work out - I know from our experience you can do everything possible to be there for them, and they choose not to take it (we had over a year without seeing his son at one point, despite the court order). Hopefully your h's daughter might see things in a different light one day.
we have all boys and then our rainbow baby turned out to be a girl. (she's 8) Thats when everything changed. She is so jealous of our daughter it's sickening. Honestly, I want nothing to do with her, and neither do her Brothers. My husband doesn't say much, either. He's fed up with her drama.

I can see murky meagain being just as manipulative, hateful, selfish, etc........

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.