Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Team JCM

VIP Member
I am following todays hearing on Joshua Rosenberg's Twitter feed. He's very sensible (married to 'Mad Mel' Phillips who is actually a fine person imho) unlike Byline Investigates who have an obvious agenda and basically hate the "tabloid press". You know, the usual brew of third rate academic lawyers (ten a penny), pissed off celebrities caught with their cocks in the help and snobs pretending to be righteous (or the BBC to give them an acronym).

Its a shit show really. Clearly Megsy's pricey lawyers Schillings (bit of a shadow of their former selves since the Libel Laws were reformed and ceased to be lucrative and glamorous) have over-egged her claim in an effort to make it a case about the values of the Mail (rather than breaches of privacy and copyright), and no doubt in the expectation it would never go to trial. When this kicked off 38megatons was widely seen as untouchable; now this is literally true Associated are going to take her claim roll it into a tube and do to her with it what Vlad the Impaler did to his enemies with a sharp stake.

After it has been "trimmed" in a reserved judgment (ie in maybe a few weeks time at most) both parties will claim is a victory there will be documentary disclosure then witness statements and we will see if Her Megnesses 5 "friends" are going to seriously suggest they were acting without her knowledge. Then she is either going to have to fold and pay Associated Costs (or agree to pose naked on Page 3 with her Further and Better Particulars on display) or face cross-examination by the lethal Anthony White QC.

This is what happens when stupid and privileged people think the law is a sensible way to conduct a feud.

Get in the Pringles bitches its gonna be a stormy night.......
Wow 😳 ok. I withdraw Byline suggestion I wasn’t pushing an agenda just a source that I had seen releasing more info on Schofield earlier this week.......jeez

Reactions: 3

Zenchick101

VIP Member
That wasn’t a reporter, that was some idiot ‘comedian’.

Define ‘sweet philanthropic’. 🤓
I just mean that the american media portrays them online as saints ie: selflessly donating food to poor los angeles families whereas the uk media trashes them.

• Wow
  • Haha

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Doesn't Clooney use the other bus though?
Plus I recall reading an article(one of the kind we like, grubby and salacious:eek:) that she was his beard for a short while back in the day but it wasn't working out so he booked a new one more compatible and kept fuckface as a mate.She likely bored the bollox off him, or tried the tricks she used on Ginger. I doubt he'd be as impressed with her fanny as Ginger is. I think a penis was more his thing.
Maybe that's why he defends her.The stories she could tell.:sneaky: Best keep her on side.

Stop leading everyone astray you harlot! We were a perfectly sedate group till you popped up with your daiquiri drive thrus, pissing mothers in law and turning the naughty step into a brothel.

Swoon. We're brits with stiff upper lips and we don't faint in an untidy heap flashing our knickers(or lack of in Penny's case) ... we swoon and gently drape ourselves in ladylike fashion on the nearest chaise longue.
Créme de la créme, that's us lot.
I want to know what's in the Knicker Dropper .....

• Wow

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
He's better looking than me. And dances better. I got barred from my Irish dance classes for calling the teacher an ould bitch.
I was 4 and she grabbed my Wotsits(the corn snack, not my knicker area), so what did she expect.

.. yes, Irish dancers glue their socks up ..................and wear ridiculously huge curly wigs.
You Irish also???