Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a thought. If it goes to court I'm assuming she'll be called as a witness. And with everything she's done, I can't imagine her actually telling the truth but will lie she never told her friends to speak to the press.

Do you reckon in this case they would then charge her with perjury? Could you imagine her enacting her own version of bad girls inside😂😂😂
I hope she does get found out as a liar but she's going to get away with it, and there is no way she'd be charged or convicted of perjury.

I think we can guarantee that she will never come back over here again though (at least I hope so).

Reactions: 17
I hope she does get found out as a liar but she's going to get away with it, and there is no way she'd be charged or convicted of perjury.

I think we can guarantee that she will never come back over here again though (at least I hope so).
I really hope that she gets a telling off from the judge for being an unreliable witness and wasting the court’s time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe mee🐄s next trick will be a beard wife...she's into imitation and hasn't tried that yet.
Bet she's going ape tit with the me,me,me tantrums cos if the court case,cos whether she wins or loses,they still plan to show her up for what she is,and good luck with that,I say.
I think they are going to for her and keep bringing out the true tit they have on her confident that cos it's true stuff,how's she gonna argue.
If you notice whenever they apologise when they are wrong,it's always a minute paragraph on page 2 that noone ever reads,whereas the original stuff they have published falsely,takes centre stage,front page,then lots of detail inside,cos they know it sells papers and they will have recouped the cost before the court/victim amount is even decided..so they tend to win anyway.The thing about her is,she can't turn the other cheek and rise above like most famous/infamous others cos it's all about victory at any cost.i don't think she's even got the gall to worry about debt either as she knows some poor sop will pay,anyone but her.her self confidence must be through the roof,so must her audacity.she really has no shame and I don't think ppl of her ilk have any friends cos she just uses everyone and drops them when they become of no use,without a backward glance.
This is ok until either there's noone left or these so called friends realise what she's like,and there will always be some sugars left who will think the sun shines from her perenium.
To me,it's like the begins of a sect,as ppl like her are born sect leaders.she does remind me of a leech,although that gives a bad name to leeches as they are used in medicine,please I hope you know what I'm getting at.
It is worrying if it wasn't so laughable or sad.h is not the brightest tool in the box and he maybe the perfect follower for a 🐄like her without haven't the nous to realise what she is.
I always think that until you make your own mistakes,you think everyone is a liar.its only with the benefit of hindsight and age that you can see stuff what what it is.
Here endth today's lesson.
Go forth and thrive and keep washing.
I love nearly all of you with 2 exceptions.😘🤗❤xxxx
The 2 exceptions are 💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I dont think the British legal system would ever try a member of the Royal family, even a minor one for Perjury!

Which is maybe what makes this case quite so interesting!/appalling!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
we have all boys and then our rainbow baby turned out to be a girl. (she's 8) Thats when everything changed. She is so jealous of our daughter it's sickening. Honestly, I want nothing to do with her, and neither do her Brothers. My husband doesn't say much, either. He's fed up with her drama.

I can see murky meagain being just as manipulative, hateful, selfish, etc........
Oh gosh, yes...a LOT of jealousy. Stupidly - being jealous about things they discarded themselves! Sorry to hear it's like that. You have to ignore it all, otherwise it can really run you down.
But back to Harkles - yes. I can see her manipulation, little nasty things done with a smile ("oh, but she's so lovely, she wouldn't do things like that" - oh yes, she fecking would!). Constant need for attention and drama. Lies. Plotting. The fact she tends to fall out with lots of people tells you a lot - usually those who are not useful anymore, they are just cut off. Nothing ever is her fault, always somebody else's. She will fear those who can see through her - and will try to get away from them. Constant subtle poison being dripped, until Harry sees them in the same way. Unfortunately, his brain would have dropped 3ft down when he met her. Even if there are cracks in their relationship now (and there will be), he won't see her for the witch she is just yet.

Reactions: 13
I dont think the British legal system would ever try a member of the Royal family, even a minor one for Perjury!

She shouldn't even be considered any type of Royalty, considering she gave the RF the finger......

Reactions: 14
Found this on twitter. How old would she be on this? I’m sure she says at the end that she and her dad are not on the best of terms.

After showing off she says at the end that shes not on the best of terms with her dad. I wonder why? Is this when her mum got back from prison?

Reactions: 15
The sugars cult are apparently crying racism on twitter and the judge is white and gas been bought by the RF so the secrets are retained,and W+K are footing the bill...
If she loses,the fire brigade will be very busy,cos lots of sugars will be spontaneously combusting🙈🤯
And have you ever seen how good sugar burns🙊
We will all be wearing masks for the smoke and fumes,nevermind bloody Rona.🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Only the sovereign is above the law, if she lies under oath and it can be proven then it’s game on 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Jeffrey Archer was jailed for 4 years, he created fake diaries(pre text days !) in a libel case against a newspaper 🍿🍿

I don’t believe those texts are real, Thomas Markle was clearly hurt by his daughter whatever you may think of him

they will have to prove those texts were really sent.

Authenticity. The court will want to know whether the text messages you are trying to admit are authentic. Are the messages between you and the person you are claiming? Have you deleted or altered any of the text messages? Was the text message sent on the date that you are claiming? At the minimum, the following details should be visible in your text message documentation:

1. The date and time that the messages were sent or received.
  2. The contact information for the other person.

Last edited:
The sugars cult are apparently crying racism on twitter and the judge is white and gas been bought by the RF so the secrets are retained,and W+K are footing the bill...
If she loses,the fire brigade will be very busy,cos lots of sugars will be spontaneously combusting🙈🤯
It's disgusting how she has encouraged a race war and claimed discrimination when she hasn't faced real disadvantage in her life. The people who really do face discrimination should get real and realise that she isn't one of them, she was a girl who lived a privileged life where her daddy paid for everything.

Reactions: 20
Article from Forbes: www.forbes.com/sites/guymartin/2020/04/24/self-isolating-in-malibu-handing-down-yet-another-sussex-royal-edict-and-suing-the-british-press-prince-harrys-and-meghan-markles-rough-los-angeles-debut/amp/

Nothing new in it but an excellent closing sentence. "It may just be that, no matter what sort of change they make happen, Harry and Meghan are dissatisfied with themselves"
All of this just seems to be awful crisis management, with the PR company likely ‘unable‘ to do their jobs.... they’ll be lucky to have anyone pay them to do anything if they keep going this way. No one will want their names attached to such unpopular people.

All of this just seems to be awful crisis management, with the PR company likely ‘unable‘ to do their jobs.... they’ll be lucky to have anyone pay them to do anything if they keep going this way. No one will want their names attached to such unpopular people.
I agree and now everyone can see how horribly Meghan and Harry have treated her father. They both berated him for not answering their calls when he was in hospital to have heart surgery. Neither of them asked about the heart surgery, nor the heart attack or asked how he was. All Harry did was insult and attack him for not answering phone calls and for not handling the media correctly.

I'm not surprised that he didn't call them back he must have been really hurt. Harry obviously didn't care how he was. What kind of person does not even ask a future father-in law if they are ok after surgery and gets angry because they could not answer calls? They should have flown to him for a day to see if he was alright. Insulting and mocking someone straight after life-saving surgery has shown them up for the uncaring people they really are.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Article from Forbes: www.forbes.com/sites/guymartin/2020/04/24/self-isolating-in-malibu-handing-down-yet-another-sussex-royal-edict-and-suing-the-british-press-prince-harrys-and-meghan-markles-rough-los-angeles-debut/amp/

Nothing new in it but an excellent closing sentence. "It may just be that, no matter what sort of change they make happen, Harry and Meghan are dissatisfied with themselves"
That article is spot on. Only people who are profoundly unhappy with themselves carry on like this.

Reactions: 16
Youve got try pretty hard to get yourself prosecuted for perjury in a civil matter. People lie and mislead the courts all the time, often accidentally. The prisons would be full. Peoples memories are notoriously unreliable. It's much more likely if she is foolish enough to put herself in the Box that she will be tied up in knots and humiliated. Exposed for who she really is.

Personally, I dont think there's a cat in hells chance shes going to turn up and give the performance of her career (when not on her knees). The High Courts writ hasnt run in the States since the 1770's and she cant easily be compelled if she doesnt come back here.

In reality over 90% pf court cases settle before trial but in this case Associated have every incentive to keep going. It makes great copy and they can afford to lose. She probably cant afford to win! The coverage of the case along the lines of Meghan wants her day in court is just bravura and when you look closely, its just formulaic nonsense said by her barrister.

She may be deluded enough to go all the way but by then the stakes for her will be life changing. Maybe Daddy will switch sides but then Associated will just accuse him of lieing and the judge may well believe them. I think she might bail out at Charles's expense; blame her lawyers say she was badly advised and knows nothing of our quaint ways and pay her way out with bombproof confidentiality saying shes protecting the child.

We shall see. Certainly its not going to be the drive by smash and grab at damages she must have thought when she made the ridiculous mistake of suing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When the same people claim over and over about racism I always ask them to post an example ... They can't do it and soon sod off

She had over a year from getting serious with Harry until the wedding when she could have flown with Harry to meet her Dad ,but she didn't and IMO she's ashamed of him and scared he could say something she wants hidden about her past

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.