Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been doing a bit of googling about Archie. Here are some pictures of his nanny.
in the Sun piece, it says she didn’t live with them at Frogmore, which makes me think the other Celt video was accurate saying Archie lived with the nanny in the cotswolds.
in à way, it is so much better that Archie is raised by a nanny who obviously loves him, rather than his idiot parents. Looks like the nanny is effectively his mother figure rather than Megz.
AF71923C-E94E-43B6-858C-B85AA49FE573.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just been doing a bit of googling about Archie. Here are some pictures of his nanny.
in the Sun piece, it says she didn’t live with them at Frogmore, which makes me think the other Celt video was accurate saying Archie lived with the nanny in the cotswolds.
in à way, it is so much better that Archie is raised by a nanny who obviously loves him, rather than his idiot parents. Looks like the nanny is effectively his mother figure rather than Megz.
View attachment 114397
With that being said, haven’t they been through loads of nannies?! Poor Archie isn’t getting consistency in that way either. 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So odd to think that Megz basically provided an egg, his conception would have been in a lab, she wasn‘t pregnant with him and she hasn’t raised him.
No wonder she looks so awkward around him.

in the DM article, you do get a glimpse of his face; but he is basically an accessory to her.
DD9F7121-89BC-4C02-B333-EEA36A660C03.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With that being said, haven’t they been through loads of nannies?! Poor Archie isn’t getting consistency in that way either. 🙁
I think when he was newborn, they couldn’t find a nanny; one literally lasted a day.
i think this one has been with them since the Africa tour so since he was 4 month.
Archie’s family consists of Nannies and RPOs. :(
I do think however, normal people who love and care for him are infinitely better than the pair of clowns who are his bio parents.

Reactions: 17
So odd to think that Megz basically provided an egg, his conception would have been in a lab, she wasn‘t pregnant with him and she hasn’t raised him.
No wonder she looks so awkward around him.

in the DM article, you do get a glimpse of his face; but he is basically an accessory to her.
View attachment 114398
such awkwardness......🙄😏

Found these, too
Oh did anyone share this one??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why were they so anti Norland Nanny?
They weren't anti Norland just anti uniform, I don't blame them, I keep imagining the nanny's eyes turning evils red when saying "eat your greens" and that hat spinning around and around a la exorcist! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what happened to the ginger baby doll posted in the last thread? It seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: 5
They disrespected the Queen, Meghan is utterly jealous of Kate and has tried to upstage her (and failed)at every opportunity.
They want to trade on being Royal ( which is fully funded by the taxpayer) to make billions for themselves.
They are workshy; only wanted to do the high profile gigs, rather than meet ordinary people.
Hypocrites: want to save the planet but take private jets everywhere.
Harry blew off the marines, of whom he was Captain General, to tout for a voiceover job from the former head of Disney.
They waste tax payers money on RPOs by travelling in different directions; requiring extra secfunded by the tax payer.
etc etc

Doesn’t Hollywood already think they are a laughing stock?
Apart from that, they're quite nice though.....?
☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They weren't anti Norland just anti uniform, I don't blame them, I keep imagining the nanny's eyes turning evils red when saying "eat your greens" and that hat spinning around and around a la exorcist! 😂

ok, I can understand not wanting the whole uniform set up.....plus it doesn't look comfortable. The little Prince looks happy, though.

So what happened to the ginger baby doll posted in the last thread? It seems to have disappeared.
probably the same thing as some of my posts......😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The press totally understands that H&M don't want to cooperate with them.
Screenshot_20200422-095143.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why were they so anti Norland Nanny?
Possibly because they didn’t want to be like Kate.
tbf, Kate’s nanny is very rarely in uniform.
Also, I’m sure Meghan was looking for a black nanny to reflect that part of Archi’s heritage. Perhaps she is also American as the plan was to move to the US all along.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.