Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wasn’t a reporter, that was some idiot ‘comedian’.

Define ‘sweet philanthropic’. 🤓
I just mean that the american media portrays them online as saints ie: selflessly donating food to poor los angeles families whereas the uk media trashes them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just mean that the american media portrays them online as saints ie: selflessly donating food to poor los angeles families whereas the uk media trashes them.
They didn’t donate food. They delivered it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
oh wow, from outside the uk they just seem like a sweet philanthropic couple and we only see the headlines about a reporter calling their kid a monkey and stuff like that.
I’m guessing you see what you only want to see. Dig a little deeper and you’ll get to the truth. Basically, in a nutshell, she’s a narcissistic gold digger and he’s a dumbarse.
Where are you from to not know the flip side of the coin may I ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For the record Zenchick, the person who made the monkey comment was vilified by everyone and rightly so. None of us dislike Meghan for her race or background. Same for Harry.

Reactions: 32
Honestly, start at thread one. Just search Harry and Meghan in the search box. We’re not haters (🤥), their actions are just despicable.
I'm pretty active on the lydia millen
I’m guessing you see what you only want to see. Dig a little deeper and you’ll get to the truth. Basically, in a nutshell, she’s a narcissistic gold digger and he’s a dumbarse.
Where are you from to not know the flip side of the coin may I ask?
currently in europe for school but only get north american media articles since I grew up there. Love the uk though lived there back in 2018 for a few months.

Reactions: 10
For the record Zenchick, the person who made the monkey comment was vilified by everyone and rightly so. None of us dislike Meghan for her race or background. Same for Harry.
Oh I'm sure that's not true that's why I wanted to dig deeper then what people I frequent were perpetuating.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.