Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just mean that the american media portrays them online as saints ie: selflessly donating food to poor los angeles families whereas the uk media trashes them.
Trashing Royals, celebrities & politicians is practically a national sport. To be fair, it is the one thing our tabloids are exceptional at doing 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty active on the lydia millen

currently in europe for school but only get north american media articles since I grew up there. Love the uk though lived there back in 2018 for a few months.
To be fair, a lot of the US media are beginning to criticise them now as well. But you need to make your own mind up about them. There really isn’t any middle ground with these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trashing Royals, celebrities & politicians is practically a national sport. To be fair, it is the one thing our tabloids are exceptional at doing 🤪
I quite enjoyed that article someone just posted on here. Your sarcasm and dry humour is really entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm being careful.....don't need anyone tattling on the 'merican again. 😂😂 Does the Queen's Birthday get looked at as a Holiday?
No, not a national holiday. Every 10 years we get a Bank Holiday to mark her ascension to the throne.

Reactions: 9
Most of the UK liked her at first, welcomed her even. But she’s certainly not who she appears to be.
She was ok on suits but marrying and divorcing the best LA casting agent(can't remember his exact job) then divorcing him to land a prince felt somewhat slimy.

She was ok on suits but marrying and divorcing the best LA casting agent(can't remember his exact job) then divorcing him to land a prince felt somewhat slimy.
Even worse that she just sent her wedding ring back to him in the post, no explanation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
For the record Zenchick, the person who made the monkey comment was vilified by everyone and rightly so. None of us dislike Meghan for her race or background. Same for Harry.
Except he had absolutely no history of racist comment in nearly 40 years in the public eye and he maintained that the point he was making was that the Sussex’s child would be like a performing animal in the circus.

Because of Meghan’s mixed race heritage, people took offence at the use of a monkey in the image and the BBC had to be seen to be clamping down on perceived racism.

Reactions: 27
Except he had absolutely no history of racist comment in nearly 40 years in the public eye and he maintained that the point he was making was that the Sussex’s child would be like a performing animal in the circus.

Because of Meghan’s mixed race heritage, people took offence at the use of a monkey in the image and the BBC had to be seen to be clamping down on perceived racism.
Well quite. But it was stupid nonetheless. Not his best move.

I'm pretty active on the lydia millen

currently in europe for school but only get north american media articles since I grew up there. Love the uk though lived there back in 2018 for a few months.
Well welcome on the dastardly duo’s thread and brace yourself for an education 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hmm I think perhaps if he had phrased it in a different way it might have gone down differently. But associating a mixed race (especially black) child with a monkey? no wonder tit hit the fan.

I just think Meghan is one of those total gold diggers. I have a very wealthy bf. His son had the misfortune to marry a gold digger. After a £100k+ wedding, it lasted all of 18 months. She wants the £2m house, plus staff and £15k per month for life, and there are no children in this marriage! No pre-nup. Safe to say my bf is put off marriage, I'm cool about that. Not for me, either.....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
hmm I think perhaps if he had phrased it in a different way it might have gone down differently. But associating a mixed race (especially black) child with a monkey? no wonder tit hit the fan.
It was thoughtless and ill informed . He paid a high price for it.

I just think Meghan is one of those total gold diggers. I have a very wealthy bf. His son had the misfortune to marry a gold digger. After a £100k+ wedding, it lasted all of 18 months. She wants the £2m house, plus staff and £15k per month for life, and there are no children in this marriage! No pre-nup. Safe to say my bf is put off marriage, I'm cool about that. Not for me, either.....
Crikey! Is she a Markle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww ok. was always curious about that. Thank you ❤
The Queen also has an official birthday in June. It’s because the weather is suppose to be better (not always). We have a parade called Trooping the Colour and the birthday honours list is announced. This is a list of medals awarded to people who have done good deeds and also celebs who have licked arse the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Queen also has an official birthday in June. It’s because the weather is suppose to be better (not always). We have a parade called Trooping the Colour and the birthday honours list is announced. This is a list of medals awarded to people who have done good deeds and also celebs who have licked arse the most.
I wonder if the bandana bandits turn up for that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.