Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re lucky if they make a couple of grand.
The ppo’s will cost more than that.

Reactions: 11
y'all need to point me in the direction of these pics.....I wanna see the wig!!!

Just seen that sketch - and it ended with Stephen Fry going out on his doorstep and clapping and then all the Cambridges coming out of Amner Hall and clapping. Not ashamed to say I got a bit sniffly. Sure there'll be cursing in LA tonight!

Reactions: 25
Just seen that sketch - and it ended with Stephen Fry going out on his doorstep and clapping and then all the Cambridges coming out of Amner Hall and clapping. Not ashamed to say I got a bit sniffly. Sure there'll be cursing in LA tonight!
Plates flying all over the place!

I loved it.

Reactions: 14
I got a bit sniffley too! Not entirely sure why but it was lovely to see them all!

Reactions: 14
That is a dreadful fit.

And I'm crying that you named that second photo backfat

Reactions: 23
Thanks to you all , just hope I can fit in there's lots of things that pee me off and megarry are one of them

Reactions: 12
Wow, you can tell it's not a good fit on her. If you zoom in on the zip area its runched both sides.

Reactions: 15
Popbitch have been generous today

Sporting chance​
A big fan of bellend news​

Being 5,000 miles away hasn't dulled the Sussexes' fervour for a fight with the British tabloids. This week, Harry and Meghan announced they would cease to co-operate with the Sun, the Express, the Mail and the Mirror – unless it was through their lawyers.

The Daily Star has since branded itself "The Sussexes' Favourite Paper" on account of the fact that they avoided the chop – but they're being a little presumptuous. One of the other titles to escape the Sussex shitlist was the Sunday Sport: Britain's premier source of scantily clad lovelies, sex dwarf stories and reports on the many inventive ways that men have managed to mangle their bellends.

We don't think this was an oversight. Rumour has it the Sport was one of Harry's preferred reads back in the day...​

Reactions: 20
Meghan may be a bitch but she fat she ain't.
She does always seem to buy clothes that are too small though.
Not fat but such a weird shape, skinniest ankles/calves I've ever seen with clown feet( doesn't help she wears shoes 2 sizes too big). That strange, thick middle makes most clothes she wears look ridiculous. And lest not forget she can't wear appropriate underwear for each outfit. As someone else pointed out, she looks like Gru from Despicable Me

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure there'll be much to report TBH.
A nice legal poster on here said it's not the trial as such, just a prelimary thing to judge if there is actually a case worth hearing (I think that's what she said). Also she said they don't generally make statements, just keep it basic. If it goes to trial that's when the fun starts.

Reactions: 13
Meghan may be a bitch but she fat she ain't.
She does always seem to buy clothes that are too small though.
To be fair, that most certainly WAS back fat. She looked like a bursting sausage.
A bitch with back fat.
But it's OK, she got it sucked out(probably) and is back to size 0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.