Harry and Meghan #171 How do you do? Are you someone I can sue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has racial tension NOT existed in America?
America is WAY more racist
I thought that Noballs refused to have a pre-nup although the RF wanted one, so it wasn't done?
WHAT??? 🤯🤯🤯
Why anyone with assets would get married w/o a pre-nup is beyond reason... that must be another factor in the cautious handling of the whole situation! HFS... if that's true he deserves every bit of misery coming his way. bleeping numpty. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why are the Gruesomes so untouchable? America can't do anything. we are `freedom oriented' and till she breaks a law, she's safe. England however are the ones who can go by the book and get them for treason against the Queen. look at their timeline since Prince Philip became ill up to the present. Her ambition without merit, and his Dead Mommy fixation, they are trying to kill the Queen. We all see it. Who will make this right. Not meaning to upset, but I'm just very uneasy and can't shake these bad vibes. :(
We all feel the same, Violet Butterfly. I think the RF dare not upset them, for reasons we've already gone into exhaustively so won't repeat them again.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Couldn’t help myself and went into ‘Facebook stalker mode’, checked out all the news pages (full of Ukraine and rightly so) so apart from that one announcement of their ‘award’ there’s nothing out there. I then checked out the NCAAP Facebook page, just one post about them again but I was so pleased to read so many comments condemning the award. Maybe my faith has been restored a little because I notice way more negative commentary about them now then even 6 months ago. People do seem to finally be waking up. The sugar bots still try to fight their corner but more and more people are standing up to them too. I wonder do SS think their PR stunt was worth it? The RF now need to finish them off (no I’m not advocating violence, hit them in their pockets that’ll hurt way more). That’s my input, for what it’s worth, today 😁
It must really piss off the NCAAP's rank and file members that this award was given to a white man who was literally born into titles, privilege and wealth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why are the Gruesomes so untouchable? America can't do anything. we are `freedom oriented' and till she breaks a law, she's safe. England however are the ones who can go by the book and get them for treason against the Queen. look at their timeline since Prince Philip became ill up to the present. Her ambition without merit, and his Dead Mommy fixation, they are trying to kill the Queen. We all see it. Who will make this right. Not meaning to upset, but I'm just very uneasy and can't shake these bad vibes. :(
It's your awareness of their ''getting away with things.''
The lenghty discussions we had here about concessions that were made for them, getting away with perjury and the combined media attacking directly or covertly but parallely other RF members, the Queen looking frail, it is indeed frustrating even if one doesn't engage in fandom of individual members, but observes the Monarchy as a whole package.
The events are a drop in the ocean , the elements of Monarchy operate in timelines spanning decades, while we are watching a maximum of 4 years, in
horror (at least I do,) so it feels like injustice, treason, getting away with backstabbing and being rewarded for it.
At least this place is great, and the lovely posters here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
From People.

I like the bit about how she hadn't stepped out like this for a while. Is she trying to forget last November when she made a Carolina Herrera look like an oversized bell pepper?

And Haz thanking the black community for welcoming him. 🤣

Would have been better if he'd refused the award and insisted it went to someone who deserved it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

WHAT??? 🤯🤯🤯
Why anyone with assets would get married w/o a pre-nup is beyond reason... that must be another factor in the cautious handling of the whole situation! HFS... if that's true he deserves every bit of misery coming his way. bleeping numpty. 🙄
It's what I recollect but could be wrong. Noballs was upset and had an immediate angry erection REACTION. Minge was tearful and hurt, the Ferret outraged at the suggestion of caution by the RF, that she might want him for his title, prestige, power and money instead of who he was - a limp carrot obsessed with his dead mother, with a severely limited intellect, and who was looking for a woman to dominate him and make him submit to the sex roastings he secretly craved. The fact that the RF suggested a pre-nup (if they did) was guaranteed to make the juvenile hot-headed Stoat do the exact opposite.
ETA altered above...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There's been no news on the Queen for a few days. Hope she's on the mend

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's what I recollect but could be wrong. Noballs was upset and had an immediate angry erection. Minge was tearful and hurt, the Ferret outraged at the suggestion of caution by the RF, that she might want him for his title, prestige, power and money instead of who he was - a limp carrot obsessed with his dead mother, with a severely limited intellect, and who was looking for a woman to dominate him and make him submit to the sex roastings he secretly craved. The fact that the RF suggested a pre-nup (if they did) was guaranteed to make the juvenile hot-headed Stoat do the exact opposite.
I love the idea of JCMH's angry erection!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Question for you guys. What actually happens to this thread if when they divorce? Does it get split where there’s one for Haz and one for the wife? Or is it still the two of them together?

• Haha

WHAT??? 🤯🤯🤯
Comedy:

A lawyer being wrong about her being a ''successful actress''(without a single asset in her name as we know here) being wrong about SAG pension etc:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's what I recollect but could be wrong. Noballs was upset and had an immediate angry erection REACTION. Minge was tearful and hurt, the Ferret outraged at the suggestion of caution by the RF, that she might want him for his title, prestige, power and money instead of who he was - a limp carrot obsessed with his dead mother, with a severely limited intellect, and who was looking for a woman to dominate him and make him submit to the sex roastings he secretly craved. The fact that the RF suggested a pre-nup (if they did) was guaranteed to make the juvenile hot-headed Stoat do the exact opposite.
ETA altered above...
Now THIS is the kind of 50s B-movie I want to see

NAACP = kneecap (see, Meghan's, see also: scary ghost face of previous victims)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Question for you guys. What actually happens to this thread if when they divorce? Does it get split where there’s one for Haz and one for the wife? Or is it still the two of them together?
Surely we can still slag them off jointly?

• Haha
  • Heart
You might want to read up on treason/high treason in the UK…… no one can get them for this as nothing they have done so far classifies.

Just the same with the calls for stripping them from this and that or get H and his offspring out of the LoS. I wish people would read up on it before they turn up with ridiculous demands that are just not possible or don’t lie in the hands of the RF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We are possibly going to be divided in those that would allow Harry's rehabilitation and those that wouldn't first.
There would be a battle of photoshops. Peg would be a essential part of the anti-rehabilitation movement, a permanent reminder why he shouldn't be rehabilitated.
Peg would also be a essential part of the pro-rehabilitatiom movement (argument-he got rid of her) so I don't think that the thread would be split.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think that barmy Biden will give her a place in politics??

duck me backwards everything she ever wanted by being bleeding hateful and vindictive.

Shitbag,slaggut,shyster,sinister,specimen of lopsided, fornicated cats piss and what a shining example of Murican House of Representatives if she succeeds!!

Who is she deepthroating to attain her ambition.

They must really hate the RF at the Whitewash!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely we can still hag them off jointly?
Yes the important thing is that we stick together, keep our Wiki and go forward.

I'm brooding about Lloyd Hayseed being called a Travel Squirrel. Almost festering tbh. Do you think I should complain, ....Or sue? If not how do I get past this hurt? I don't want to start tapping and eye-rolling but any suggestions would be welcome. As a fellow rhodent I'm sure Hamster is also insulted on Hayseed's behalf.
ETA Maybe I need to take my hurt to the Tea and Sympathy thread?
ETA 2. A quick slot on Porker? ..."They called him a "Travel Squirrel" ...... "WHAAAT?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.