Harry and Meghan #171 How do you do? Are you someone I can sue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is that being black seems to be a 'thing' in America. In the UK, you're just British or whatever. In America, you have to be African American. In the UK, you're just a person, in America, you have to be a Person of Colour. In the UK, you're mixed race, in America you're black, even if you're only 1/8 black (or you were until idiots like Lewis Hamilton decided to ignore half of his ethnicity) etc etc.

All this tit has caused no end of racial tension, where it didn't previously exist. Can you imagine the outcry if there were award ceremonies limited to white people, or Asian people or whatever? What about white people living in predominantly black Countries? Do they have white history month, or need special recognition?

Shouldn't the Harkles be about integration and acceptance, rather than endorsing difference?

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Maybe just maybe the RF are dangling this inheritance in front of him and moving it back all the time to keep him in line!!

Do hope HM leaves him duck all when she dies or gives it to charity or it is frozen by Charles until he shuts the duck up and divorces bleep chops as, if a legacy was left to him while married she could claim half I would imagine.

Would like to know what you all think about this
I believe that an inheritance from family, or whomever, is not considered community property in California so she would have no claim to it in a divorce. However, what she will do, I'm sure, is convince him to transfer funds to a joint bank account, siphon some off and hide it in one of Dorito's accounts. And Hawwy, the dimwit, will never know until it's too late.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and great title. I voted for two more years. Of course, if she finds a sap with more money, Hawwy will be out like yesterday's garbage.
I voted for five more years because I think she is waiting until after Queen Elizabeth passes until she makes her move. She is thick as a brick but must still know how bad that would make her look for her to divorce H with Queen Elizabeth in such frail health. Then again, she is such a malignant narcissist she might still do it if she found a sap with more money willing to be with her before the inevitable happens. 😢

Does anyone remember the photograph of the Queen putting her arm around Michelle Obama's waist when the Obama's visited her? You can't fake that kind of respectful affection. The fact that Her Majesty chose to break the no personal physical contact spoke, and still speaks, volumes about Her Majesty's character.

Also, as an American, I can tell you that Methane is no celebrity. The real celebrities in the Hollywood/LA crowd don't need to hire photographers to take unauthorized pictures of them. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m voting for longer than I would’ve simply because the oligarch embargo likely has reduced her short list
Bolus sadly you are right, Priti has clamped down on the Swift banking and money laundering for the oligarchs!
I feel your personal despair, but all is not lost as there are few hardy souls who are pressing their suit now Minge is free again.
All three certified solvent, virile, own teeth, GSOH and mortgage-free.
Here they are:
A. Russian Pyotr Oleg Fukov
B. Omani Bin Saladin Bin Bin-Bin
C. Aleksi Wankov Molotov

Photos: Getty Images
download (16).jpeg
download (17).jpeg

download (13).jpeg

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT LUCKY MR MEGHAN MARKLE!
VOTE NOW!! A, B OR C. (or none of the above)
Award to be presented on 3rd March at the BAFTAS, BY A-LIST REPTILE LONARDO DECREPITO!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I voted for five more years because I think she is waiting until after Queen Elizabeth passes until she makes her move. She is thick as a brick but must still know how bad that would make her look for her to divorce H with Queen Elizabeth in such frail health. Then again, she is such a malignant narcissist she might still do it if she found a sap with more money willing to be with her before the inevitable happens. 😢

Does anyone remember the photograph of the Queen putting her arm around Michelle Obama's waist when the Obama's visited her? You can't fake that kind of respectful affection. The fact that Her Majesty chose to break the no personal physical contact spoke, and still speaks, volumes about Her Majesty's character.

Also, as an American, I can tell you that Methane is no celebrity. The real celebrities in the Hollywood/LA crowd don't need to hire photographers to take unauthorized pictures of them. 😆
Oh, @Nuttynana, have I said something that upset you or is disrespectful to Queen Elizabeth? My intent was to show the Queen's impeccable character and true open heart. I've never seen you give that emoji before. Now I'm worried!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh, @Nuttynana, have I said something that upset you or is disrespectful to Queen Elizabeth? My intent was to show the Queen's impeccable character and true open heart. I've never seen you give that emoji before. Now I'm worried!
No not at all I pressed the wrong emoji stupid old coffin dodger that I am, no one offends me on here my dear little Murican and if they did they would get the warning that Sir Tom is coming for them and to watch their bleeding cakeholes in the future.

All lovely people on here and we all cannot abide an hole especially bleep and Cuntess of Cali.xx

They are now on par with the Putrid, pratting, pigfaced,pissbag Puckin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What I don't understand is that being black seems to be a 'thing' in America. In the UK, you're just British or whatever. In America, you have to be African American. In the UK, you're just a person, in America, you have to be a Person of Colour. In the UK, you're mixed race, in America you're black, even if you're only 1/8 black (or you were until idiots like Lewis Hamilton decided to ignore half of his ethnicity) etc etc.

All this tit has caused no end of racial tension, where it didn't previously exist. Can you imagine the outcry if there were award ceremonies limited to white people, or Asian people or whatever? What about white people living in predominantly black Countries? Do they have white history month, or need special recognition?

Shouldn't the Harkles be about integration and acceptance, rather than endorsing difference?
Agree totally, and I think that the Snarkles have got a lot to answer for. They've stirred up racial tension where there wasn't any, and have fostered divisions for their own ends by jumping on bandwagons right left and centre. Spreading misinformation and closing down free speech behind the all-purpose shield of "racism".
I've never once heard them support poor white children, and the Snarkles themselves are imo the ultimate hypocrites and racists.
I'm waiting for someone to call them out and call them to account.
Take your wig off you fraud and give your scalp a bit of fresh air.

• Haha
  • Heart
I believe that an inheritance from family, or whomever, is not considered community property in California so she would have no claim to it in a divorce. However, what she will do, I'm sure, is convince him to transfer funds to a joint bank account, siphon some off and hide it in one of Dorito's accounts. And Hawwy, the dimwit, will never know until it's too late.
I just thought of something ridiculous. Just an idle fantasy, but can you imagine, in a few years, when Meg decides to pull the next ‘Megxit’? This time she runs away from Harry. After years of siphoning off $$, & giving it to Dorito for safekeeping - Smegma pulls the plug on the marriage only to find Dorito has taken off herself. With all Meg’s Megxit Money!
4B288767-19BB-44C4-AFEA-C55FF5CBC016.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you @planetmirth and @kev1974 . Great title and summary.
Replying to @Innocent Hamster 's post from last thread
"Would that hold true for MPs? Surely they're not covered by any press blackout."
There is an ancient law apparently that prohibits discussion of the RF in Parliament.

I had to laugh at Minge's tribute to her dad that she "inherited the signature Markle nose". Really???
She got a different nose by hacking bits of her own off and - allegedly - ending up with a stent because something collapsed.

She's done everything she can to erase her roots. Covering herself with fake tan is OK (Katie P does it and in a photo all you can see is her blinding teeth) as long as her hair is Caucasian-straight and her nose Caucasian-thin - even if it is on its last legs.

I'd not be surprised if she hates wheeling Inmate Snakebite out. She only uses and associates with POC to promote herself usually for political reasons. She hangs round white people through choice and tries to integrate with them, but she's a shapeshifting chameleon and has no real identity at all. Totally lost and at war with herself, so cannot be true to herself or anyone else. Hates what she is, this is self-evident, so hates everyone else and there's no peace in her soul -or for anyone around her for that matter. This I think is the root of her problems.
What a shame that she can't be a beautiful WOC and flaunt her true ethnicity instead of surgically altering it, slapping on tan then washing it off depending on her audience, stealing other women's hair and presenting a fake front.
View attachment 1093278View attachment 1093291
View attachment 1093284View attachment 1093285
View attachment 1093294
“shapeshifting chameleon“ Love it! In a similar vein I would liken her to the squid, very adapt at camouflage and rather slimy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Agree totally, and I think that the Snarkles have got a lot to answer for. They've stirred up racial tension where there wasn't any, and have fostered divisions for their own ends by jumping on bandwagons right left and centre. Spreading misinformation and closing down free speech behind the all-purpose shield of "racism".
I've never once heard them support poor white children, and the Snarkles themselves are imo the ultimate hypocrites and racists.
I'm waiting for someone to call them out and call them to account.
Take your wig off you fraud and give your scalp a bit of fresh air.
Great quote Cinny but she would probably drop her drawers and show her Judges Wig, crabs and all waving at us🤮🤮🤮 and straight from their very own bar namely The Crab and Lobster🥴🥴🥴

I will get my Daughter to hold a placard saying her nutty Mother loves Double Old when she comes to NY next month and underneath it will say duck orf Cunsters of Cali🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Couldn’t help myself and went into ‘Facebook stalker mode’, checked out all the news pages (full of Ukraine and rightly so) so apart from that one announcement of their ‘award’ there’s nothing out there. I then checked out the NCAAP Facebook page, just one post about them again but I was so pleased to read so many comments condemning the award. Maybe my faith has been restored a little because I notice way more negative commentary about them now then even 6 months ago. People do seem to finally be waking up. The sugar bots still try to fight their corner but more and more people are standing up to them too. I wonder do SS think their PR stunt was worth it? The RF now need to finish them off (no I’m not advocating violence, hit them in their pockets that’ll hurt way more). That’s my input, for what it’s worth, today 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 54

When has racial tension NOT existed in America?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I loved the New Orleans Mardi Gras float on the weekend, when Hazbeen was given the throne he rightly deserves - the toilet, with his head appearing out of it !! And a shocker of a caricature of the wife on the Side of the float with the label "whinging Windsor". Truly great and imaginative, and to top it off the music blaring from the float was the carzy circus music / hurdy gurdy style ...... the crowds were loving it and It appeared all over the internet.:love::love:
Sunshine Sucks had spent a load of dosh on the Naccp awards and managing the narrative for them.... and low and behold in a blink of an eye the good folks of New Orleans depicted them just as they really are and there was nothing SS could do about it !! That's what we need more of individuals and groups calling out this woke-ry .
They think us peasants can be played like puppets, like the wonderful brave people of Ukraine we're fighting back against Princess Pinocchio and 6. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Royal Toerag Omid Scobie tweeted: "Of course, natch, the Sussexes were wearing top of the range gear from All Completely Black Designers Only at the DAFTAS. Royal Ferret in sequin black tux by @Ozwald_Bandwaggon from his "Double Glazing Salssman" range and our Princess in a a super-tight Grecian off-the-linebacker-shoulder creep satin by modest Turkish @cjrtheperson in "Cunning Ho Blue"...Natch!

"Princess Meghan is breastfeeding ofc and leaking was a smart move showng off her vunnerability as a Mom of 4" tweeted PixiShitt of L.A..

A Sussex stan disagreed: "Cock- up by the designers, Chris @cjrtheperson the dress you designed for Meghan is dated, sagging across the tits and the colour looks tit.
WTF is that wet on her tits? Gross!! Harry’s shiny sequins suit is :poop: looks real cheap he looks porky too many pies an steroids. Nightclub bouncer? These tossers dissed black designers for the DAFTAS". 👃

Mum.Of.12 from Chicago tweeted "The Azxurdiarrhoea Sandals showed Moron's Toe.
Eeew! Eunuch! Should of been in a pay wall or firwewall. Grossed out !!" 👎
images (4).jpeg
images (7).jpeg

Photos by Aphid Aphid, LA

where is our @freda19

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy New Thread!
I feel so let down by the awards only seeing the Duo while they were on stage and the bonus picture with Doria 😥 So impressive we know every detail about what/who they were both wearing from that. Anyone would think Pinny's fan site devoted to her wardrobe had direct communication with her team ;)
I wonder how SunshineSucks will attempt to spin this backlash from long-term members of NAACP. Are we going to have pictures of the couple putting together aid bundles for Ukraine alongside a generous helping of word salad?
Why is everyone calling her "pinny" now? I've tried looking it up and still can't figure it out. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Couldn’t help myself and went into ‘Facebook stalker mode’, checked out all the news pages (full of Ukraine and rightly so) so apart from that one announcement of their ‘award’ there’s nothing out there. I then checked out the NCAAP Facebook page, just one post about them again but I was so pleased to read so many comments condemning the award. Maybe my faith has been restored a little because I notice way more negative commentary about them now then even 6 months ago. People do seem to finally be waking up. The sugar bots still try to fight their corner but more and more people are standing up to them too. I wonder do SS think their PR stunt was worth it? The RF now need to finish them off (no I’m not advocating violence, hit them in their pockets that’ll hurt way more). That’s my input, for what it’s worth, today 😁
I think the NAACP Awards news got eclipsed very quickly by the SAG Awards last night. All the "celebrity" news/gossip seems to be about those, and apparently people were raving about some kind of reunion hug between Bradley Cooper and Lady GaGa. You know, actual A-Listers with talent. :LOL:

So, the Harkles were forgotten very quickly. And obviously not invited to the SAGs either.

William and Kate are supposed to be off to Wales tomorrow for St David's Day, so there will probably be some kind of stunt out of Monteshito.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.