Harry and Meghan #171 How do you do? Are you someone I can sue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t be back , TW is probably loathed by most of the family apart from Eugenie and 6’s overwhelming and now known jealousy of William and his position can never be put back in the box.

I’m confident (although I have no basis) that those two will never be back here in a working capacity or even welcomed in family celebrations , you’d hide the jewels and best china when TW is around , at the very least.

I bet Charles holds a grudge , Camilla is his soulmate and he won’t risk alienating William by allowing 6 any easy ride. 6 tit on his own doorstep and can now wallow in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
More from Lady C - part 2

Contents of book calculated to engender sympathy but in reality will be tall tales of victimhood. A pity fest.

Alcohol addiction could be genetic disposition -Spencer family or Bowes-Lyon. Drink anaesthetises feelings yet causes chaos. Haz now in touch with his feelings, allows him to create irrational situations.

Smeg presented as the saviour. Haz was a periodic alcoholic. Smeg realised she couldn't manage Haz as an alcoholic - her ambition would not be realised. So she encouraged him to give up. Relationship presented as a great and true love story. Smeg embodiment of Diana"s virtues.

Haz presented as reformed/evolved. Attempt will be made to explain giving up secure respected platform for public service to go to Cali , replicate it and monetise it. False premise that Haz suffered, brought on by external circumstances, failure to take responsibility, genetic pain. In reality Haz"s behaviour goes against most of the 12 steps for he is judgemental, unforgiving, does not admit shortcomings or blame and has zero spirituality.
I highly doubt he is actually invited to the real BP garden party. I believe that when it happened.
And of course H&M would get this sort of protection if they would attend any official royal function. That was never the problem. They just want it for their private activities too. That’s what changed and that’s a privilege he wants back at all cost. @wisebutwild pointed this out earlier.
Trevor Coult is just playing up his own importance here, all while talking complete rubbish about the protection issue. He should check his notes. He is as credible as everything, anyone here can come up with. I get, that he needs to bring out those videos to keep his channel running, but some basic research would do him good. Speaking to “someone from the HoL” about that issue 🤣🤣🤣
THIS! I appreciate Trevor's work for Vets & PTSD sufferers but the man is unbalanced. His manic rants are becoming more frequent and a while back he posted a very disturbing dick pic in silhouette. It was very obvious and graphic, not done in error on his YouTube page where kids can see. ICK.
Not a good look it makes our side look like the delusional Sugars IMHO.

They won’t be back , TW is probably loathed by most of the family apart from Eugenie and 6’s overwhelming and now known jealousy of William and his position can never be put back in the box.

I’m confident (although I have no basis) that those two will never be back here in a working capacity or even welcomed in family celebrations , you’d hide the jewels and best china when TW is around , at the very least.

I bet Charles holds a grudge , Camilla is his soulmate and he won’t risk alienating William by allowing 6 any easy ride. 6 tit on his own doorstep and can now wallow in it.
I feel you. Kind of a gut feeling; BC how can life ever return to status quo when there's a traitor in the midst?
Every interaction fraught with tension and mistrust; not just a working royal environment but every conversation.
They can't be trusted in any sense so why would they come?

They've been SUSSED. How bleeping ironic.

KARMA WE LOVE YOU ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
THIS! I appreciate Trevor's work for Vets & PTSD sufferers but the man is unbalanced. His manic rants are becoming more frequent and a while back he posted a very disturbing dick pic in silhouette. It was very obvious and graphic, not done in error on his YouTube page where kids can see. ICK.
Not a good look it makes our side look like the delusional Sugars IMHO.
Have you considered that could be part of his illness? You have no idea of what veterens go through when they're in the middle of a battle. The survivors suffer. Mania is undoubtedly part of his illness. It creeps up slowly, it's insidious and all consuming. Paranoia grows and you stop trusting the people around you. If you don't have someone to ground you, then you stay in a truly hellish state for weeks. Each day you get worse and eventually you're trapped with no way out. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I don't agree with dick pics, in silhouette or not, but I didn't see that. Nor do I have any idea of why he'd do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The 50/50 is unworkable even if the 5s could be trusted. They can't be trusted - she's marched anything and everything while she was a working Royal - told "her truth" and caused headaches for staff ignoring protocol etc. Offended foreign countries so much that they needed to Andy to apologise.

There's no way they would risk sending them abroad as representatives because they would probably cause a diplomatic incident.

The red carpet events they would want to attend would prefer W&C who would put the focus on the event - even the gold dress event everyone remembers was for James Bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Here's what shouty shola has to say about herself (It's from her website)

about.
Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu
PhD, MBA, LLM, MA, LLB, IAQ
New York Attorney & Solicitor of England & Wales
Founder & Editor of the Women in Leadership publication
www.wilpublication.com
Author of This Is Why I Resist
Lawyer, Founder of Women in Leadership Publication; Political and Women's rights activist.
Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu is a political & women’s rights activist, taught intersectional feminism to female refugees and asylum seekers; scrutinizes government policies from a gender and diversity inclusion perspective; and co-organises women's marches and social campaigns. She is also a New York Attorney and Solicitor of England & Wales with broad expertise in the financial services industry, writer, public speaker and political commentator featured in mainstream and online media. She founded the Women in Leadership publication as a platform to drive positive change on topical issues that impact women globally through inspiring personal leadership journeys; and established She@LawTalks to promote women & BAME leadership in the legal profession through universities and secondary schools. An academic enthusiast, she has an Executive MBA (Cambridge); PhD (Birkbeck); LLM (London School of Economics & Political Science); MA (Westminster) and LLB Hons (Buckingham University)

I'm going to say that anyone in Academia knows that today most degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on. They've been dumbed down and dumbed down until they have very little relevance at all. There was a time when you only got a PhD if you 'added to the knowledge'. Those days went decades ago.
I believe that she's a supporter of Critical Race Theory which is divisive and creates nothing but a 'them and us' mentality. It isn't going to lead to better race relations because it's too busy blaming white supremacy. It seems to me, that it only exists so people can shout louder and think they've won the argument.
She claims to be a feminist but believes that trans women are women. They're not women, they're men and she's all for us giving them our sex based rights.
Imo, she's an appalling woman whose ego far exceeds her knowledge and I don't care how many degrees she has. In fact why get so many degrees in the first place? It seems pointless to me. Especially since she clearly doesn't understand issues surrounding gender for example. It doesn't give me great faith that she understands the other stuff either.

She's loud because she has to be. How else is she ever going to win an argument? To be honest, I really don't like her. :LOL:
I have to wonder if 'taught intersectional feminism' is what female refugees and asylum seekers really need. How about basic needs of shelter, security, food? And yes, I did have to look up what intersectional feminism means :oops: I try and keep a balanced perspective... but what a stupid cow, I would not want to be lectured on intersectional feminism if I feared for my life and my families life :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I know PC is often thought to be a 'soft touch' and it is being said that he might let the Gruesomes return on a 50/50 basis when he becomes king, but I'm not so sure. I know Hazno is his son (I think) and he probably wants him back in the fold but ...........

1) It was reported that PC was furious after 'that interview' and wanted to issue an immediate public reply refuting many points in it. He was stopped from doing this by TQ (I think), so will he ever forgive H for telling those lies?

2) There is no love lost between H and Camilla and I suggest PC would have to choose between one or the other. My money is on Camilla.

3) Would PW really accept PH back on 50/50 terms? While W&C do their royal duties almost 365 days a year, little brother and his Ho receive all the benefits of being royals while only attending the elite events chosen by them and then spend the rest of the year living it up and using their titles to bring in more cash to line their greedy pockets.
I would certainly think I had drawn the short straw if I was PW and I really can't see this being allowed to happen.

So, all this talk about the Gruesomes returning on a 50/50 basis is pure PR bullsh*t as far as I am concerned.
I think he's waited so long to become King, that he's unlikely to risk the Monarchy for that ginger twit and his lying, conniving wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I continue to think that William and Camilla will be making their feelings and thoughts known to PC.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.