Harry and Meghan #171 How do you do? Are you someone I can sue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking about someone like Bruce Springsteen. Mega famous, mega rich, pays for his own securiddy, never makes a fuss about anything other than getting the music right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Where are all the congratulations and praise for Smegatron from her black celebrity colleagues and peers, on her award? Anyone?

Anything from Michelle? Serena? Oprah? Ellen even? Has Eugenie said anything on her insta or twatter or whatever she has?

It's been 36 hours now and looks like pet poodle ScobieDobieDooo is the only one to have followed orders and mention it.

The loons may have been able to buy the NAACP organisation and the award itself, but it's meaningless when not one important person has since come out and cheered for them!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Jeez! Just watched the clip of Meg pushing herself forward (as usual) and Haz gesturing her in front of him (as instructed).

Do they not know that feminism isn’t about women going first - quite the opposite in fact! Feminists are genuinely offended by that.

So if they were really all for female equality it would be each of them taking turns to go first and equal opportunities preferably based on merit regardless of gender.

Thick as railway sleepers both of them. Can’t even get it right about the causes the beliefs they purport to espouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sod freedom - they need a health warning
Nahhh she wants every one to see she's painted her toe nails black so every knows she really is a POC... she has to prove her POC side some how... its not like her skin is dark.... not with out a fake tan anyway...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974, great job! And also for the excellent title @planetmirth

Smegs might want to keep an eye on haz's trust fund at 40 but you can guarantee that the Harry formerly known as Prince will be keeping an eye on it too. Will he really want smegs to get her hands on it? He's a selfish piece of work, as we all know. I don't think he'll want to share. I think she promised him the world and he can see how badly thats going. He'll be thinking of himself before he thinks of anyone else.

Also, if they want to spin the reaction to the NAACP, they'll just do what they always do and accuse them all of being racist. ;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jeez! Just watched the clip of Meg pushing herself forward (as usual) and Haz gesturing her in front of him (as instructed).

Do they not know that feminism isn’t about women going first - quite the opposite in fact! Feminists are genuinely offended by that.

So if they were really all for female equality it would be each of them taking turns to go first and equal opportunities preferably based on merit regardless of gender.

Thick as railway sleepers both of them. Can’t even get it right about the causes the beliefs they purport to espouse.
You are absolutely right... a feminist doesn't believe in chivalry with the man guiding her before him... then again Hairy arse did say he is a feminist too... lol maybe that was a hint he likes blokes behind him too..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm thinking about someone like Bruce Springsteen. Mega famous, mega rich, pays for his own securiddy, never makes a fuss about anything other than getting the music right.
Nah, he has more sense and he was 'Born to Run' so he'd be off in a shot if she made a pass.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear god no I didnt mean he'd give Smegz the time of day!!! I was thinking about how really famous people handle themselves and manage to live normal, undisturbed-by-the-papps lives. Which is obvs not what the Cali cunts want at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I chose 2 years. However, I think she will stick around until the Queen dies. She will want her “Kate” photo moment at the funeral and obviously a probable inheritance via Harry plus she will be hoping that things will change once Charles is King If they’re not welcomed back under King Charles then it’ll be divorce.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Where are all the congratulations and praise for Smegatron from her black celebrity colleagues and peers, on her award? Anyone?

Anything from Michelle? Serena? Oprah? Ellen even? Has Eugenie said anything on her insta or twatter or whatever she has?

It's been 36 hours now and looks like pet poodle ScobieDobieDooo is the only one to have followed orders and mention it.

The loons may have been able to buy the NAACP organisation and the award itself, but it's meaningless when not one important person has since come out and cheered for them!
Neither Michelle nor Oprah has been awarded it so understandably many people are wondering what exactly Meghan did for the black community apart from a few lunches on MLK Day, a grant to a restaurant, and virtue signaling speeches.

It boggles the mind that Harry would be so arrogant as to accept this award too. He truly lacks grace.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Loved the latest cartoon video of Zirconia by KNYMTF on previous thread. It even included the eyes being glued incident!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
first off, thank you @planetmirth for the great thread title, and to @kev1974 for starting the new thread! I love new thread time!
But today I meditate. I ask but 1 question, when. when will these horrible pit stains get their comeuppance? When will the world stop playing their game? I’m depressed to bits over it. Time after time it seems like things will right themselves, but nothing materializes. I’m sick of waiting for the hard cold hand of life slips them across their scheming faces, and knock them off the world stage where they’ve set up camp. Go away! We don’t want to see their antics. Especially because they are spiteful, hurtful witches.
I’m worried about Her Majesty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
From previous thread I have to declare I watched the Mahyar Tousi video only because his hot face invited me.
(It was worth it cos he was funny too) 😄

Great threads as per usual 👏🤩

Reactions: 22
Thank you @planetmirth and @kev1974 . Great title and summary.
Replying to @Innocent Hamster 's post from last thread
"Would that hold true for MPs? Surely they're not covered by any press blackout."
There is an ancient law apparently that prohibits discussion of the RF in Parliament.

I had to laugh at Minge's tribute to her dad that she "inherited the signature Markle nose". Really???
She got a different nose by hacking bits of her own off and - allegedly - ending up with a stent because something collapsed.

She's done everything she can to erase her roots. Covering herself with fake tan is OK (Katie P does it and in a photo all you can see is her blinding teeth) as long as her hair is Caucasian-straight and her nose Caucasian-thin - even if it is on its last legs.

I'd not be surprised if she hates wheeling Inmate Snakebite out. She only uses and associates with POC to promote herself usually for political reasons. She hangs round white people through choice and tries to integrate with them, but she's a shapeshifting chameleon and has no real identity at all. Totally lost and at war with herself, so cannot be true to herself or anyone else. Hates what she is, this is self-evident, so hates everyone else and there's no peace in her soul -or for anyone around her for that matter. This I think is the root of her problems.
What a shame that she can't be a beautiful WOC and flaunt her true ethnicity instead of surgically altering it, slapping on tan then washing it off depending on her audience, stealing other women's hair and presenting a fake front.
images (19).jpeg
download (6).jpeg

images (4).jpeg
download (8).jpeg

download (14).jpeg

• Heart
Thanks for starting the new fred @kev1974 and the 'oh so true' title @planetmirth !!

Also thanks for the poll ..... I've voted 12 months but I can see @Allflightscancelled point of view .....

I voted 5 more years part because I’d miss the laffs if it was sooner but mostly because Megamoan will want to wait for the extra legacy when Hazno hits 40

I love this site and the laughs we have so want it to continue for as long as possible ....... perhaps I should change my vote to ....... never, they are love birds forever ...... but my inner self does not believe one word of this statement, so I guess I'll stick to the 12 months vote. There should still be a view years of mirth after that, what with the divorce and the doll's revealed etc, so looking forward to that.
It doesn't matter if they divorce, because she'll still be grifting, so we can still have a thread!!

I chose 2 years. However, I think she will stick around until the Queen dies. She will want her “Kate” photo moment at the funeral and obviously a probable inheritance via Harry plus she will be hoping that things will change once Charles is King If they’re not welcomed back under King Charles then it’ll be divorce.
I hope HMTQ has got any inheritance she intends to give him (if she still does), tied up in a Trust, where he only gets an income, rather than the capital.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974, great job! And also for the excellent title @planetmirth

Smegs might want to keep an eye on haz's trust fund at 40 but you can guarantee that the Harry formerly known as Prince will be keeping an eye on it too. Will he really want smegs to get her hands on it? He's a selfish piece of work, as we all know. I don't think he'll want to share. I think she promised him the world and he can see how badly thats going. He'll be thinking of himself before he thinks of anyone else.

Also, if they want to spin the reaction to the NAACP, they'll just do what they always do and accuse them all of being racist. ;):LOL:
Maybe just maybe the RF are dangling this inheritance in front of him and moving it back all the time to keep him in line!!

Do hope HM leaves him duck all when she dies or gives it to charity or it is frozen by Charles until he shuts the duck up and divorces bleep chops as, if a legacy was left to him while married she could claim half I would imagine.

Would like to know what you all think about this

• Haha
first off, thank you @planetmirth for the great thread title, and to @kev1974 for starting the new thread! I love new thread time!
But today I meditate. I ask but 1 question, when. when will these horrible pit stains get their comeuppance? When will the world stop playing their game? I’m depressed to bits over it. Time after time it seems like things will right themselves, but nothing materializes. I’m sick of waiting for the hard cold hand of life slips them across their scheming faces, and knock them off the world stage where they’ve set up camp. Go away! We don’t want to see their antics. Especially because they are spiteful, hurtful witches.
I’m worried about Her Majesty.
I can't see him winning against the Government. Hopefully they'll make him look like an incompetent, impotent twit.

Thank you @planetmirth and @kev1974 . Great title and summary.
Replying to @Innocent Hamster 's post from last thread
"Would that hold true for MPs? Surely they're not covered by any press blackout."
There is an ancient law apparently that prohibits discussion of the RF in Parliament.

I had to laugh at Minge's tribute to her dad that she "inherited the signature Markle nose". Really???
She got a different nose by hacking bits of her own off and - allegedly - ending up with a stent because something collapsed.

She's done everything she can to erase her roots. Covering herself with fake tan is OK (Katie P does it and in a photo all you can see is her blinding teeth) as long as her hair is Caucasian-straight and her nose Caucasian-thin - even if it is on its last legs.

I'd not be surprised if she hates wheeling Inmate Snakebite out. She only uses and associates with POC to promote herself usually for political reasons. She hangs round white people through choice and tries to integrate with them, but she's a shapeshifting chameleon and has no real identity at all. Totally lost and at war with herself, so cannot be true to herself or anyone else. Hates what she is, this is self-evident, so hates everyone else and there's no peace in her soul -or for anyone around her for that matter. This I think is the root of her problems.
What a shame that she can't be a beautiful WOC and flaunt her true ethnicity instead of surgically altering it, slapping on tan then washing it off depending on her audience, stealing other women's hair and presenting a fake front.
View attachment 1093278View attachment 1093291
View attachment 1093284View attachment 1093285
View attachment 1093294
I think the (original) nose is a combination of both parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Every article supporting their need for security cites “credible neo-Nazi and white supremicist threats” Who has ever seen or heard of one single threat against them? Those are the newest bogeyman, so they think they just have to invoke those words and will be automatically believed.

Don’t even get me started on their purchased award…yesterday marked the beginning of Hollywood awards season, they aren’t invited to any of those so they had to purchase one. I can’t even imagine how furious members of the NAACP for a white boy getting this award. Maybe how I felt when Caitlyn Jenner got sportswoman of the year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.