Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Totes off topic, @JAR21 I'm indexing another wiki on here, how do I do the links to pages in the wiki?)

On topic, posh Waitrose chocolate biscuit sales are up in celebration of @NorthernValkyrie becoming a throne-sitter!

Even more on topic, Mama Mia, let me blue, blue, bluuuueeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
(Totes off topic, @JAR21 I'm indexing another wiki on here, how do I do the links to pages in the wiki?)

On topic, posh Waitrose chocolate biscuit sales are up in celebration of @NorthernValkyrie becoming a throne-sitter!

Even more on topic, Mama Mia, let me blue, blue, bluuuueeeeee
Not entirely sure what you want, or where you want the links to? Anyway, I'm guessing!

You can just add the URL for people to copy and paste into a browser.

Or if you want a 'blue' link to click, now the insert link function has gone, you have to fart about adding code before and after the URL, and adding text for whatever you want the link to say - which is a complete pain in the arse and what I do with newspaper articles, for example. It's much easier on a laptop than on your phone :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find all of this a bit puzzling.

They are not articulate and not authentic yet they insist on giving their meaningless speeches.

It's nice that they have a young family and seem to be happily married but neither of them are intelligent in any way and shouldn't preach to anyone. Yet they go on. And on. And on.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
aaargh me hearties,
Seems like Smegs n Hegs have got a new pony to ride! Yeee ha!

Let's see how long until they, the pair of them, get bucking bronco'd off and land in the dirt.

(Picture please @Scotch Mist if time permits x)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find all of this a bit puzzling.

They are not articulate and not authentic yet they insist on giving their meaningless speeches.

It's nice that they have a young family and seem to be happily married but neither of them are intelligent in any way and shouldn't preach to anyone. Yet they go on. And on. And on.
They don't have to be.
The RF is afraid of US reactions and US media in the aftermath of Charles and Diana.
The Harkles with all their incompetence are still relevant not because they accomplished something , but because they are keeping the RF in the media 365 days a year, and its way to global to be a good thing.
The ''exposure'' side of ''familiarity breeds contempt.''
The default power (superior) in numbers and output of the US media is a massive problem, their fails are irrelevant as long as they enable rehashes about other RF members(often lies, but established-mainstream lies.)
It is entertainment, soap opera and basic influencer levels of entertainment.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Theresa Longo Fans (Bark Jack) is back (but not on Twitter):

View attachment 1092102
This is starting to get ridiculous. Murky Meg and Yankee Wally were mainly talking about the Harkles and commenting on them. This account isn't dedicated to the Harkles. They report about loads of celebrities but now they've been targeted by the attack dogs 🤬

It won't be long until everyone who criticises the Harkles or reports anything negative about them is booted off Twatter at this rate.

Talk about totalitarian censorship 🤬 Clearly the definition of 'misinformation' is not fawning over the Harkles.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
IMG_20220227_210333_180.jpg

This guys guts and patriotism makes the harkles look like high schoolers in a popularity contest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
This is starting to get ridiculous. Murky Meg and Yankee Wally were mainly talking about the Harkles and commenting on them. This account isn't dedicated to the Harkles. They report about loads of celebrities but now they've been targeted by the attack dogs 🤬

It won't be long until everyone who criticises the Harkles or reports anything negative about them is booted off Twatter at this rate.

Talk about totalitarian censorship 🤬 Clearly the definition of 'misinformation' is not fawning over the Harkles.
The UCLA thing which enabled the Safiya Noble connection and the Harkles award is a censorship method which implies that every criticism of a POC is rasism.

''Harry said: “This community knows what it means to speak up for what is right and to march forward is just. As the fight for justice for justice still remains, it’s time to extend this march to the world online, a place where hate and discrimination are fueled instantly, propagated globally and felt deeply.”
The inaugural recipient of the 2022 award is Dr. Safiya Noble, an internet studies scholar and expert on algorithmic discrimination.''

Tumblr got the same treatment.
One is parroting, pandering, and spouting platitudes or else...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's totally inappropriate, but the Ukraine president is fit, I do apologise 😓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I found this comment on YouTube regarding the restaurant photos:

I actually have a friend who lives in Hidden Hills that's over an hour and a half away from the restaurant where Haz and Megaliar had dined, trust that there's no pap that can take photos without permission from the person and restaurant. PR stunt by her of course! On beach front property and it's plastic glass that protects from the wind outside. How handy a photographer was on the beach with no security about! They're worried about privacy and haz being afraid of camera's 🙄 how transparent. They're the worst. 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Sunday, 27 February 2022
About their expensive network...

“Social network analysis (SNA) is the process of investigating social structures through the use of networks and graph theory. It characterizes networked structures in terms of nodes (individual actors, people, or things within the network) and the ties, edges, or links (relationships or interactions) that connect them.” This is not new nor exclusive.

Since using social network analysis & Twitter API to download, analyze and visualize Twitter networks is a thing ...
Last week, from Rome HQ we used Tweepy, Python and Gephi, then created a pandas DataFrame to analyze the "Sussex Network".

Using NetworkX to extract a network from this data and run basic network analytics
Visualize the network in Gephi was the start.

Twitter offers a free REST API to stream data in realtime and download historical data.

Findings: HUNDREDS yes HUNDREDS of Twitter accounts are giving the impression of "Sussex support" and fan-dom. This support hive is a ruse and in no way accurate. The sheer volume of accounts is in turn used to promote favorable partners when mutually beneficial: TIME, PEOPLE etc

Many of you are right to suspect their "attack dogs" and "squad leaders" are well placed representatives.

The rest are not individual people, rather, an entire cache of Pro-Sussex Twitter fans manipulated by a small handful of people who seek to benefit from the fray.

For those who dutifully followed @BARKJACK through the years you will know we accurately informed our followers of key contentions ahead of #Megxit, the inability of the pair to jive or respect conduct, NEWS that the pair would take an indefinite hiatus (#megxit December 2019) and countless instances of previous bargains, deals and collusions with Fashion Websites and Talk Show Host turned Goliath Confessional Guru: Oprah.

It's enlightening to be silenced on Twitter when we are only dedicated to exposing truth. We will archive and publish a number of our tweets to back up everything through the years. We have reported on global celebrity and entertainment circles since the 80s with no end in sight.

Posted by BARKJACK at 11:42
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The UCLA thing which enabled the Safiya Noble connection and the Harkles award is a censorship method which implies that every criticism of a POC is rasism.

''Harry said: “This community knows what it means to speak up for what is right and to march forward is just. As the fight for justice for justice still remains, it’s time to extend this march to the world online, a place where hate and discrimination are fueled instantly, propagated globally and felt deeply.”
The inaugural recipient of the 2022 award is Dr. Safiya Noble, an internet studies scholar and expert on algorithmic discrimination.''

Tumblr got the same treatment.
One is parroting, pandering, and spouting platitudes or else...
I tried to read up on her and the algorithms of oppression but I don't really understand how a search engine can be racist 🤔

aaargh me hearties,
Seems like Smegs n Hegs have got a new pony to ride! Yeee ha!

Let's see how long until they, the pair of them, get bucking bronco'd off and land in the dirt.

(Picture please @Scotch Mist if time permits x)
They've landed in some bins where they belong 😄
Polish_20220209_211742145.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.